Six Month Smile Clear Braces.

I have always wanted to change my teeth but...

I have always wanted to change my teeth but stupidly refused braces on nhs when I was under 18. Decided to take the plunge and spend a fortune on cosmetic braces, 6 Month Smiles. I have an over jet, open bite and cross bite which would not be fixed with these braces as they are short term but would need jaw surgery to change both. I decided if I could at least make the visible ones look better I would be a lot happier.

Installation & First month:
They firstly take moulds which were sent to America to get wires and brackets to suit my teeth. They took around 45 minutes to put on and weren't painful but uncomfortable. I took my first bite with braces a few hours later and the pain was really severe! It continued like this for around two weeks. But eating soft foods and taking pain medication helps. And it is not unbearable plus you get used to it.

I had the wires changed once a month until the 4th month when my dentist decided to use clear elastics to try and pull my teeth together to fix the open bite. These were painful and weird at first but I only had them around 6 weeks.

I ended up only having the braces 5 months as my teeth responded so well and I am only 20 so that probably helps. I have metal retainers glued inside my teeth so they won't move.

It seems I am one of the only people to recommend this as a lot of people complain it doesn't work as it is short term. Be aware it only fixes minor problems and crooked teeth so make sure that is what you want them for not long tern difficult orthodontics. They are very expensive but I am so happy with the results although I would need further work to fix my multiple problems I am happy with what I have. Take a look at the photos to decide for yourself.. ;)
Synergy

He was really good. Fixed my brace so many times without a cost. Was friendly and helpful.