Depigmentation Results After 2 Months - Sydney, Australia

I'm pregnant and being that I have had no...

I'm pregnant and being that I have had no treatment options for depigmentation other than microdermabrasion and light peels I thought I would share my findings.

Results are good, and the mask is definitely fading. The pic below is after 8 treatments (micro alternating with peel). Also started using AHA products at home along with ascorbic acid ( Vit C) and lots 'o sunscreen.

I plan on getting fraxel for the stubborn patches as soon as bub is due, but thought I would share my pleasant surprise that the microderms are working. My skin is a heck of a lot smoother too and I feel like... can it be... my fine lines are softening.

Have to also admit that I went on a sunny vaca for a week sans sunscreen which may have hindered my progress some.

Mimi's Beauty Salon, Cremorne Australia

She is up to date on her information and has fine-tuned my regime to get the most results out of it. She's reasonably priced and doesn't oversell. She's concerned for her customer's overall wellness, and when you are feeling glum about the way you look, sometimes having someone like that is just what you need.