Perlane Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - Sydney, Australia

I have a fairly decent nose from the front, though...

I have a fairly decent nose from the front, though on a side profile I had a bump that I only sometimes felt a little uneasy about. After reading in a recent edition of Cosmo about a non-surgical rhinoplasty, I researched the various places for prices and good reviews. ICCM at Martin Place in Sydney were actually the cheapest at AUD$550 and the doctor was highly qualified. They offered a free consultation which I had and the doctor spoke to me about what I expected, possible side effects and allowed me to ask any questions. About a month later I decided I would actually do it.

As for the procedure: He gave me an ice pack to hold on my nice while he prepared just 0.5mL of Perlane and then proceeded to inject it. During, he said he had to make a few more holes than he expected, but I wasn't too worried as they would heal up soon enough. I think I have 4 holes, 3 on my bridge and one on the side (to try and compensate for my slightly off-to-one-side nose).
Upon the Perlane going in, it felt a little funny, but the Perlane has an anaesthetic in it which helped numb the area. It took maybe 10 minutes to inject and then he gave me a mirror to show me, though I instantly felt queasy and faint - though I normally faint as I think I get too anxious, so this isn't a side effect of the Perlane. Though I must add the staff were extremely nice and accommodating for my almost-faint.

I am happy with the result, at first I wasn't, but I guess in my head I expected the result of a surgical rhinoplasty, but it is now growing on me.
My nose was painful to touch all of that day, even a slight knock. Overnight though it eased up and a small bruise has come up from the side injection, though it is not so bad and the needle holes are becoming less red.

Dr Herbert Hooi

Everything was great, just both consultation and procedure, was about 10 minutes overtime, though I guess this is expected for anything medical related.