Best Thing I Ever Did - Sydney, Australia

Fantastic! I did it because i had scaring and...

Fantastic! I did it because i had scaring and pigmentation. I ALMOST got conned by a beautican but before handing over $5000 did more research and found a doctor in Sydney Australia that did it. THANKFULLY he explained all the different lasers and how I WOULD NOT have got my result through a beauticians so called fraxel.

Anyway I booked in for my first session out of two and it is now day 7 and brilliant.. I have basically no scaring, pigmentation gone and I look about 5-7 years younger... So happy Am booking in for my last one in 2 mths.

Sure sorry guys havent been here.

I will be really specific and detailed. When I saw the doctor he said I needed to go twice to him. So far I have been once and am going again in two weeks (3mths after the first)

The actual scaring on my skin is basically gone. E.g. it was getting really dark on the chin and my foundation after an hour just wouldnt cover it. Now I dont have to wear foundation.. Just a little..

Texture - is much more youthfull so my eyes stand out more.. but yet i dont look like i have had work done.

Pigmentation - This disappeared all over but then the one that was worse has come back. I have also had to consistently every day wear 30 plus sunscreen. I had some 'new pigmentation' very light appear on one of my cheeks - I phoned them they have given me fadding cream to prepare me for the next one.

I woudl give it a 8/10 but YES I am very happy and am sure I will be happier after the next one.

From experience I definantely would be careful and do my research you want a doctor to do this not a beautician.

Cheers Kate
Hi can you give us an update on this?
I used Dr Buddi at MDCosmetics in Sydney, Castlereagh Street.

He used the latest laser.. that deals with both pigmentation and scaring. I did the Restore so instead of going in 5-6 times I will go in twice.

Cheers

30 March 2012 - Second fraxel done. Remembering...

30 March 2012 - Second fraxel done. Remembering that each time I go it is actually equal to 3 of the normal.

Again really happy massive difference in skin. The doctor asked if I was comfortable if so increased it by 5% as it would increase results.

At home, very comfortable.. So far - SO VERY HAPPY. BUT I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THERE ARE ONLY TWO DOCTORS WITH THIS FRAXEL IN AUSTRALIA. MINE CASTLEREAGH STREET, SYDNEY and one at Gladesville. So although many people advertise Fraxel it is not the one that i have used.

People are still saying to me to this day - gee your skin looks great... do I dare tell them my secret.... ;)

I will post again in three days when it has gone down and load photo with NO MAKE UP - something I have never been able to do . To date I have spend $4,000 and this is the best 4k i have ever spent. I no longer feel paranoid about my scaring, I no longer have to wear make up. Im not vain but I just wanted normal skin like everyone else.

My sister is now going in after she has her baby :)

Is the other legit Fraxel Concept Cosmetic Medicine in Drummoyne? (you said Gladesville but Drummoyne is very close by and I thought they had it too... Thanks for the review :)
The ones I am aware of is MD cosmedial solutions. Cheers Kate
Maybe you can tell by the brand Fraxel .. Restore, repair etc
Dr Buddy Paul Beaini

5 star treatment. The doctor insisted I send him a photo the first 4 days.. and this was even over the Christmas period. No pressue as a matter of fact he was trying to talk me out of it on the day but i insisted... as it was over christmas but this was the only time i could have off work..