Best Thing I Ever Did - Sydney, Australia

Fantastic! I did it because i had scaring and...

Fantastic! I did it because i had scaring and pigmentation. I ALMOST got conned by a beautican but before handing over $5000 did more research and found a doctor in Sydney Australia that did it. THANKFULLY he explained all the different lasers and how I WOULD NOT have got my result through a beauticians so called fraxel.

Anyway I booked in for my first session out of two and it is now day 7 and brilliant.. I have basically no scaring, pigmentation gone and I look about 5-7 years younger... So happy Am booking in for my last one in 2 mths.

30 March 2012 - Second fraxel done. Remembering...

30 March 2012 - Second fraxel done. Remembering that each time I go it is actually equal to 3 of the normal.

Again really happy massive difference in skin. The doctor asked if I was comfortable if so increased it by 5% as it would increase results.

At home, very comfortable.. So far - SO VERY HAPPY. BUT I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THERE ARE ONLY TWO DOCTORS WITH THIS FRAXEL IN AUSTRALIA. MINE CASTLEREAGH STREET, SYDNEY and one at Gladesville. So although many people advertise Fraxel it is not the one that i have used.

People are still saying to me to this day - gee your skin looks great... do I dare tell them my secret.... ;)

I will post again in three days when it has gone down and load photo with NO MAKE UP - something I have never been able to do . To date I have spend $4,000 and this is the best 4k i have ever spent. I no longer feel paranoid about my scaring, I no longer have to wear make up. Im not vain but I just wanted normal skin like everyone else.

My sister is now going in after she has her baby :)
Dr Buddy Paul Beaini

5 star treatment. The doctor insisted I send him a photo the first 4 days.. and this was even over the Christmas period. No pressue as a matter of fact he was trying to talk me out of it on the day but i insisted... as it was over christmas but this was the only time i could have off work..