Dr Tim - Highly Skilled - Sydney, AU

I had a breast reduction in April last year. I...

I had a breast reduction in April last year. I booked an appointment with Dr Tim to see if I was a candidate and find out costs etc and my surgery was scheduled for 2 weeks later.

Over the last year, Dr Tim has provided the best after care you could ask for, and the results are fantastic. The pain, for me, was minimal. My only issue was going from laying flat to getting up in bed without putting pressure on my arms so I slept propped up on pillows and that was easy to get used to. I think I used 2 of the heavy painkillers, one in hospital and one the first night home and after that it was normal over the counter panadol.

In $A, it cost me $8500, and I received $2000 back from my private health insurance and Medicare. My health cover also paid my hospital bills which were around $3000.

I don't think there are any cons. This surgery really changed my life for the better. I am more confident, I can buy bras that don't cost $80 each and buy clothes without trying them on now that I'm in proportion.

What I wish i knew beforehand? How good the results would be and the cost and I would have done it sooner!

I left out some important info- I was a 10F - 10G...

I left out some important info- I was a 10F - 10G and I am now a D :)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Heard about him on the radio, and a relative also had hand surgery by Dr Tim (he's also a specialist in hand surgery for injuries etc), Dr Tim has an incredible bedside manner and knows all there is to know about cosmetic surgery. The ladies that work for Dr Tim are so lovely and also very knowledgable.