30 Years Old, No Children, Pre BA 32A Post BA 10E/8F! - Sydney, AU

At my largest I was a 32B/C, but had started...

At my largest I was a 32B/C, but had started training really hard at the gym. After about 9 months, what little breast tissue I had was gone, and I had built quite large pec muscles for a girl.... I am naturally quite a curvy shape with a small waist but a big booty! So I really felt like I needed to have the breast augmentation to balance out my body.

2 Weeks post op

So it's been just over 2weeks since my BA and they have already changed so much. They are starting to soften and drop, although the nurse has said just to be patient as it can take longer for the larger implants to settle. My right is much higher and tighter than my left, but she has said this is also normal.
I have no pain at all anymore, and just some sensitive skin!
I've started back at the gym this week too, just doing cardio.

5weeks post op photos

My implants are continuing to drop and settle into place, here are some pics from about 5weeks in... I have my 8week appointment with Dr Miroshnik today, and will update with some more photos and how he thinks I'm healing.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely adore Dr Miroshnik. He made me feel so comfortable and worked together with me to choose the right procedure to achieve the results I want. I know that it will be a few months before they drop and fluff and settle into the shape they are going to be, but I'm fairly confident I made the right choice!

thanks ladies ...by the way u look amazing how are u going so far ?? im looking to go to the same doctor u have gone to as im in sydney ... just doing research so far and about to book my first consultation :)
One of the best I seen so far! Your doctor did a beyond amazing job where were the implants inserted?
You look amazing! Congratulations love, please keep Posting progress pictures, it helps ladies like me a lot. :)
That dress looks amazing!
You're ooking just fabulous. I did end up getting the same implant :) Virtual high five. Lol. I also feel much more proportionate with my larger boobs. I always hated my butt, thought it was too big and fat, but now that I'm more of an hourglass figure, I like my bum so much more. Did you find that too?
I still hate it! Lol But do feel more confident about my body shape overall. Your implants are looking great! They have settled really well by the looks of your pics. Mine are still quite high, but I think that is because my pecs are quite large and still feel tight over the implant.
Hahahaha! I'm glad mine look settled, I think I have a lot of "dropping and fluffing" to do. It's not been been 2 weeks yet and my left is a bit more stubborn than the right. Ahhh patience... It's a virtue I don't really have.
Loving your results so far! I'm new to RealSelf. I've been considering boobies since I was a teen. I'm hoping to get UHP, so keep us updated. I would love to see how they change through your healing process. Congrats!
I'm thinking of getting the same implants. Please keep posting updates!
You look great! And your pics at two weeks look perfect! Congrats:)
Congrats! They look great
What size did you go with
I was tossing up with 535cc and 590cc, as I wanted to be an E cup. My surgeon said the 535's would definitely fit, but he wasn't sure I'd have enough room/skin to fit the 590's, so he ordered both and said he would go in with the 590's but if they didn't look right he would bail and put the 535's in. So I left the consult pretty happy, as I was struggling to decide on the day. I then saw a girl who had 400's in and they looked so big to me!! So on the surgery day when he came to do my markings I said not to bother with the larger ones, just to do the 535's. So long story short... I've got the Mentor 535cc Ultra High Profiles. Lol
Upload pixs wen ur up to it x
Congrats you look fab ♥
Your pics look great. How was the pain afterwards?
Actually not as bad as I was expecting! I was prescribed endone alongside Panamax and the muscle relaxants, anti inflammatories etc... But I didn't take the endone. I just had the Panamax for the first couple of days. It's a week today and I'm jot on painkillers at all.!