30 Years Old, No Children, Pre BA 32A Post BA 10E/8F! - Sydney, AU

At my largest I was a 32B/C, but had started...

At my largest I was a 32B/C, but had started training really hard at the gym. After about 9 months, what little breast tissue I had was gone, and I had built quite large pec muscles for a girl.... I am naturally quite a curvy shape with a small waist but a big booty! So I really felt like I needed to have the breast augmentation to balance out my body.

2 Weeks post op

So it's been just over 2weeks since my BA and they have already changed so much. They are starting to soften and drop, although the nurse has said just to be patient as it can take longer for the larger implants to settle. My right is much higher and tighter than my left, but she has said this is also normal.
I have no pain at all anymore, and just some sensitive skin!
I've started back at the gym this week too, just doing cardio.

5weeks post op photos

My implants are continuing to drop and settle into place, here are some pics from about 5weeks in... I have my 8week appointment with Dr Miroshnik today, and will update with some more photos and how he thinks I'm healing.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely adore Dr Miroshnik. He made me feel so comfortable and worked together with me to choose the right procedure to achieve the results I want. I know that it will be a few months before they drop and fluff and settle into the shape they are going to be, but I'm fairly confident I made the right choice!