27y/o, 220cc, Silicone Teardrop, over the Muscle.

I had my implants placed just over 4 months ago....

I had my implants placed just over 4 months ago. It was the best thing that I ever did. I had a fantastic surgeon that I could reply on to do what was best for my body and my lifestyle. There is so much information out there, so it was important to me to have someone that I could trust. Im 5'9 and an active person so I wanted something I would feel completely comfortable with. I went with a 220cc silicone teardrop implant and they look amazing! I could not be happier. The whole experience was so fantastic. I can't thanks Dr Southwell-Keely enough for all his help. I'm so glad after years of thinking about it, I finally had them done.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

The whole process was amazing. Right from making appointment to the surgery and all follow up appointments.

Hey, glad you love them. My ps recommended teardrop over the muscle, but I'm a bit nervous because I read they were more prone to complications. I would love to hear more about your thoughts on them.
Hi there Tarren. Plastic surgery is all about making informed choices. Your surgeon will no doubt go through all the pros and cons of the different options with you. Suffice it to say current generation implant complication rates are lower than they have ever been and you will have less pain/restriction of activity with over the muscle implants if you lead an active lifestyle. Best of luck, James
Not sure about the teardrop complications but I have HP overs (225) and love them. No complications at all.