Waiting for the End Result - Sweden

I am happy to have done this, i wanted to do it...

i am happy to have done this, i wanted to do it for so long. But i did go to a local hospital. I meet a doctor who said that he had done this surgery on people before and that i was in good hands, but after the surgery i felt like a fool that i believed in him. Hi said "1cm was left and I didn´t touch the clit-area", that was a big lie! I have no labia left and my clit looks deformed, and i have a bump on the clit-area that hurts like heell, i can´t have anything tight, haven´t have the gots to have sex yet... Almost two months have gone by... :( don´t lie if it looks bad..

It has been a while now.

I am still a bit ashamed on how it looks, but i thought you guys wanted an update. I didn't get another operation. I kind of still want that but i dont know if it's going to be Worth it in the end, what do you think? Is it still looking terible?

I can't tell from your images but for $300 what did you expect? Did you research on the internet before you had surgery?
I did it at a hospital and they had talked great things about the doctor. It is really mean to write that when i did it because of discomfort
I think it looksgreat!! i only hope that mine looks like that at some point.. looks natural and tidy
Aaaw thank you. I saw your pictures, i know how it feels. And yes my was "bumpy" to, it still is, but not as badly, it was hard before and now it is more soft. I think it is a hard place to fix, the skin is so different. But i don't think i would fix it one time more. Trust me, it was a though road, i was crying so many times. And it hurt. But it will pass. If you want to talk just write!!
How were you able to pay only $300??!?!?
The more I see these pictures and read these comments...... the more I ask why do you women think you need this surgery. The vagina is beautiful, lips and all. They come in different shapes and sizes. I understand the need for surgery if it is naturally painful from wearing clothing, during sex, etc.... but to allow someone to cut down there just for a different look is crazy. If I were going to allow someone to put a knife to my vagina, I would spend weeks thoroughly checking them out and wanting to get reviews from other patients. But it seems like a lot of woman put more time into picking a pair of shoes than in deciding who will cut the lips of your vagina. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And remember all doctors have a conflict... they want your money so they will tell you anything... to have you let them do the surgery.
I see what you mean. I did it because i had problem with tight cloths, during sex or anything else i did. It was baad. I wish I waited for a plasticsurgent but I didn't have the power to wait. Even if the result looks bad i am happy to not have the pain anymore.
I've seen you comment on alot of pictures and I am guessing your a male. As a male I dont feel that you fully understand the complications that come with having protuding labias-there are women that were willing to cut off there own labias because its that uncomfortable. I do agree with you regarding women not taking the time and do research on a surgeon first. I feel people not just women go to the first person they see or the cheapest. My mom always told me if Im going to do anything to my body spend money on my body, shoes can be cheap but not your body. Im glad you give postivety to women as well and tell them to love our bodies-we arent perfect
Excuse me?! I am a girl! I have always been. You should be ashamed off yourself! I haven't even commented on any pic. Just my own pic. And i knew the risks but i was in desperate need because i could not live as a normal human beeing.
What are you talking about?? I wasnt responding to your comments hunnie (And I know your a female) I was responding to VLOVER comment
Looks like another Trim operation. Did you get it fixed?
Yes hi did just cut ut of. And no, i don't have the Money for that right now, i have to wait some years
Hope you will find a good plastic surgeon to get you better. Hugs!
You paid $300 for this? That is too cheap to get good work where I live anyway.
Well in my opinion the second pic looks fine but the first and last looks like he really took a bit too much off in between. Looks like it is well hidden between the outer lips and your probably the only one who will notice but if it bothers you go to a good dr and have a revision done..I would look at the posts on here and get in contact with the girl who had the same thing done..her dr did a nice job of fixing her up!
Who was that Girl?
Woops wasn't sure if my first comment went threw :)
If your still having pain you need to see someone or follow up with your doctor but it does really look good
it doesn´t look good, all the pic. i put up here are after don´t have any before pic. i don´t want to see the doctor who did it because i don´t feel in safe hands.
I am NOT trying to be rude, but it maybe doesn't look horrific, but it does not look professionally carried out properly, so she is very right in seeking out further help. Appeasing her is not really the answer. Helping her find solutions is best.
Yea you defiantly need to do something if your still having pain but I think it really looks great big difference
i have to do something because i cant even wear tight clothes more, but the worst part is that i can´t afford it..
Oh honey.....wow. You poor thing. WHere and who are you going to see to seek revision? This is a VERY important decision. MY labiaplasty went totally well and I am grateful, but it cost quite a bit and I did A LOT of research. I went to the best in the world. I have so much compassion for you. I hope you can afford to see a true professional. You can get help. There is help out there but it costs money. Around 7,000 for a revision from great doctor. Are you in Sweden? Who have you contacted? HUGe hugs to you sweetie. Have you considered filing a lawsuit?
thanks.. i have to travel to get a revision, i haven´t afford to travel or get a new operation, i did my operation at a local hospital, they told me the riskes and i wanted it anyway, i don´t think i can get a lawsuit
if something was done to you that you did not consent for, then yes, you can file a lawsuit for malpractice. Look into it. It could get a revision paid for. This is not a good job. this is a very unprofessional thing that they did.