Waiting for the End Result - Sweden

I am happy to have done this, i wanted to do it...

i am happy to have done this, i wanted to do it for so long. But i did go to a local hospital. I meet a doctor who said that he had done this surgery on people before and that i was in good hands, but after the surgery i felt like a fool that i believed in him. Hi said "1cm was left and I didn´t touch the clit-area", that was a big lie! I have no labia left and my clit looks deformed, and i have a bump on the clit-area that hurts like heell, i can´t have anything tight, haven´t have the gots to have sex yet... Almost two months have gone by... :( don´t lie if it looks bad..

How were you able to pay only $300??!?!?
The more I see these pictures and read these comments...... the more I ask why do you women think you need this surgery. The vagina is beautiful, lips and all. They come in different shapes and sizes. I understand the need for surgery if it is naturally painful from wearing clothing, during sex, etc.... but to allow someone to cut down there just for a different look is crazy. If I were going to allow someone to put a knife to my vagina, I would spend weeks thoroughly checking them out and wanting to get reviews from other patients. But it seems like a lot of woman put more time into picking a pair of shoes than in deciding who will cut the lips of your vagina. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And remember all doctors have a conflict... they want your money so they will tell you anything... to have you let them do the surgery.
I see what you mean. I did it because i had problem with tight cloths, during sex or anything else i did. It was baad. I wish I waited for a plasticsurgent but I didn't have the power to wait. Even if the result looks bad i am happy to not have the pain anymore.

It has been a while now.

I am still a bit ashamed on how it looks, but i thought you guys wanted an update. I didn't get another operation. I kind of still want that but i dont know if it's going to be Worth it in the end, what do you think? Is it still looking terible?
I can't tell from your images but for $300 what did you expect? Did you research on the internet before you had surgery?
I did it at a hospital and they had talked great things about the doctor. It is really mean to write that when i did it because of discomfort
I think it looksgreat!! i only hope that mine looks like that at some point.. looks natural and tidy