A Change is Coming! - Suwanee, GA

Hi everyone!as u can see my date for my new body...

Hi everyone!as u can see my date for my new body is in 1 month! Nervous... not yet but i feel my life is going to change! God has been removing ppl and lining me up with what will be taken place. Im a hairstylist and im ready to market myself and work! I have 3 kids and 3 different baby daddies and none of them could handle my strong mental ! i say that to say im ready for my upgrade believe me i deserve it and a new life! its well over due. Im just trying to lay low cuz its not somthing to bragg about cuz i already been dealing with haters but God knows my heart and i dont care. Went back to church for about a month now and cant stop just trying to follow my heart an be the person mother stylist daughter and friend i can be. Ive had a tt right after my last child and i have gained weight but no backside really but i wanna look like i feel! a diamond in the ruff! im just waiting for my clearance plane ticket paid just confused as too what to pack.

My girlfriend has offered to take off 3 weeks wit me to take care of me while im in GA. I cant believe how God sends ppl to you! Im sorry but i jus gotta praise Him! i know its more to come!

not to get off the subject just need some insight on luggage things to buy for plane ride and so on and so forth! Please i dont mind extra mental support and appreciate all and any insight! stay tuned for more info. God bless all!

I'm having surgery the same day as you with Dr. Jimerson as well. Praying for your. Good luck!
Well the day is almost here and I thank u for your prayers. I'm getting numb with emotion i can't believe the change is coming. I pray for a quick recovery for both of us! I don't know if i will see u but good luck girl. God be the glory!
Hey im pretty much packed and ready to go. Honestly miss my kids already that's mainly it. Hoping they stay in order but i came too far for this sx to not go well i have alotta faith that this will go great. I know u will be fine! Just want to thank you for your support i will try and post some pics.

Well ladies I'm a week in.i hate i can't sit on my...

Well ladies I'm a week in.i hate i can't sit on my butt but my tail is huge no not huge gloriously huge its amazing what Dr.J can do....now the garment is annoying but u need it i sleep on my stomach which is torture but what else can i do....My first shower was today and it was heaven!!!!! I'm not use to this i can't do much for myself which is killing me...BEEN INDEPENDENT FOR AWHILE SO IT'S KINDA TORTURE FOR ME.and not to mention I'm out my element but i love that i made this choice no pain no gain.....what the he'll Imma tell my noisy clients...they can't have me like i was i have to restructure allot of my time cuz i can't stand all day i need to take care of this investment.I will continue to pray for strength THRU Jesus Christ....this has my life.btw i have arnica i been using i think I'm to fresh to see any results cuz im jus watching the time go by on my back.i do take some walks but then i get tired if i lay to long i get stiff.any good recommendations for me i will take it.but again would i do it......doesn't matter cuz i did it.Thank You LORD and to all in this site when i get home Imma post the pics.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well ladies I'm a week in.i hate i can't sit on my...

Well im 2 weeks and 2 days in and i feel good i feel like I'm ready to go home I'm ready to face all these demons lol.....now they said i have scar tissue build up in my lower back and to massage it out 3x a day 20 minutes a day.My cousin went to school for that stuff so that will be what i will be doing.as for this garment imma have to get another one for just my abs....sometimes i wonder when i leave if my hips and butt r going to go away....:0(just curious....i need that 200cc of his to stay and im wondering about jeans if my butt gone look funny in them....Just venting....
200cc of hips I meant.
Congratulations on ur change! It is a slow process. Walk alot and use ur meds & rest in between. Ur body will go thru changes. Stick with the diet and use that awful garment. Im two months out and sometimes it seems im alone in this just waiting to get to 3 mos. Good luck and stay positive....u did this 4 u!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

been shopping around and my dad lives in Ga so i figured to jus go down near fam and where the best works!((Dr.J)