Tummy Tuck/Lipo/Breast Lift/ Fat Grafting to Butt - Suwanee, GA

Hello everyone, I thank everyone for posting and...

Hello everyone, I thank everyone for posting and sharing their stories because when you go into these procedures you really don't know what to think. Even when you have a good doctor and staff telling you its going to be okay, you are still every nervous.

I chose to have a Tummy Tuck, Lipo (lower back, flanks, lower bra roll, and inner thigh), Breast lift, and Fat grafting to butt all done at the same time. The advantages to this was i was completely done the way I wanted to look in one whop but it also very expensive to go this route, and there is more pain because almost my whole body has been worked on. My motivation is that I am 36 year old mom preparing for law school and I am very serious about how I look. I use to go to the gym 6 days a week before this last baby who is 5 months old. I just don 't have that kind of time anymore.

I have worked out for over 15 years regularly and could never gain the hourglass shape I desired of the butt I wanted. But with the help of Dr. Jimerson I was able to have the over all look. I had my surgery on November 5, 2012. I am four days post op and I am in pain but I can stand it. The J team makes sure you know everything you will need to make yourself the most comfortable after surgery. I am very pleased so far because I can already see the difference even with myself still being swollen.

Welcome to the site....Congratulations on the surgery & the new you.. Do you have any post pic & did you get silicone/saline?

Today is November 10, 2012, and I am 6 days post...

Today is November 10, 2012, and I am 6 days post op!!!!!!! The suit sucks bad!!!!!!!!! I went on the internet and found a better compression garment. The garment is made of better material, and it cost less!!!!!!Go figure!!!! The suit was designed for each type of surgery that I had done. The website is makemeheal.com. Before I ordered my suit and had it over night Saturday delivery I thought I was going to kill everyone in my house. I was so uncomfortable. Even with having so many things done at one time I find that its been trying but worth it.
You look good!
You look great. I am getting similar things done with Dr. J on 3/18. How is your TT scar?
Hi there...I am having the exact same thing done on March 1st. May I ask how did you sleep (side, or back) did you sit on your butt at all? Would you say it is worth it to and doable to have all of these done at once? I am also in Atlanta, I would love to keep in touch if you don't mind. Thank you and you look good girl!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. J because of the all the before and after pics, and his credentials , and the staff was also very informative and helpful. He has also had 0% infection rate. He also made me get additional medical clearance because of a medical complications I during pregnancy. That let me know it was not just about money for him. Making sure his patients are safe and his reputation is spotless is more important than any amount of money says volumes to me. I did a great deal of research before choosing Dr. Jimerson, even considering going to Miami where I felt like that was the home of plastic surgery. Well needless to stay Dr. Jimerson is one of the best at what he does, and I feel I have made the best choice.