I Had a Bad Experience - Suwanee, GA

I went to Dr. Jimmerson and now one butt cheek is...

I went to Dr. Jimmerson and now one butt cheek is ALOT bigger then the other. I need to find another DR in ATL or closer. This ordeal has been quite depressing and my butt looks horrible in a lot of clothes. I went back for another appointment only to be told the DR is in surgery! I drove over an hour for my appointment! I have cried enough about this and an ready to fix it.
I am searching for reputable doctors.
Thanks

I see that the last entry was posted january 31st, 2014. Does this mean he was burned out, took a vacay and is now back to being himself? Im asking because I had already scheduled a consultation with him for this Tuesday after labor day :( Did you girls have this horrible experience when he did fat transfer or implants?
Shame on him! He may have performed hundreds of flawless surgeries, but I believe you are are as only as good as your worst one. There is everything to be said for how a surgeon makes amends after bad results. What they fail to realize (or maybe don't care to realize) is that for most of us, gathering that kind of money together is a once in a lifetime thing. So, it's not as easy to go get "revisions"... It's damn near impossible! Nobody faults the doctor for making a mistake, we are all human; HOWEVER he can be faulted for being responsible for yielding terrible results and not offering to fix the damage with no cost to the patient. I will not be having a consultation with him after reading this. I am so very disappointed in him as a human being.
Thank god I read this!!!! I was about to send my deposit over! Ugh! What dr do you ladies think is the best? I'm so confused right now. So the results aren't permanent?? Ugh!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My outcome is horrible. My butt now is deformed. I found him on MMH. Now when I go back to that site I see many complaints like my own. I see he did Tinys butt I like her as a person but her butt is shaped weird as well.