I Had a Bad Experience - Suwanee, GA

I went to Dr. Jimmerson and now one butt cheek is...

I went to Dr. Jimmerson and now one butt cheek is ALOT bigger then the other. I need to find another DR in ATL or closer. This ordeal has been quite depressing and my butt looks horrible in a lot of clothes. I went back for another appointment only to be told the DR is in surgery! I drove over an hour for my appointment! I have cried enough about this and an ready to fix it.
I am searching for reputable doctors.
Thanks

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My outcome is horrible. My butt now is deformed. I found him on MMH. Now when I go back to that site I see many complaints like my own. I see he did Tinys butt I like her as a person but her butt is shaped weird as well.

I see that the last entry was posted january 31st, 2014. Does this mean he was burned out, took a vacay and is now back to being himself? Im asking because I had already scheduled a consultation with him for this Tuesday after labor day :( Did you girls have this horrible experience when he did fat transfer or implants?
Shame on him! He may have performed hundreds of flawless surgeries, but I believe you are are as only as good as your worst one. There is everything to be said for how a surgeon makes amends after bad results. What they fail to realize (or maybe don't care to realize) is that for most of us, gathering that kind of money together is a once in a lifetime thing. So, it's not as easy to go get "revisions"... It's damn near impossible! Nobody faults the doctor for making a mistake, we are all human; HOWEVER he can be faulted for being responsible for yielding terrible results and not offering to fix the damage with no cost to the patient. I will not be having a consultation with him after reading this. I am so very disappointed in him as a human being.
Thank god I read this!!!! I was about to send my deposit over! Ugh! What dr do you ladies think is the best? I'm so confused right now. So the results aren't permanent?? Ugh!!!!
Sorry sister. Me also i wasted my money. He took my 20000$ and messed my body.i wasn't happy since day 2. He made me pay so much and made my surgery at night , send me home and never follow up. Now I m 6 weeks and my butt is flat, deformed and my tummy big as before.i won't recommend him . He is good only for perfect body already curvy and even for these the butt stay only several months. But me , you and all his unhappy patients have to keep our voices heard. Please put news pictures and try to warn others making the same mistake we did.his marketing team is great and they are brainwashing people here.they are others doctors better than him, cheaper than him and more conscious,...he s a salesman and all this team have one goal.take the more from us. They are advising tummy tuck to everyone and extra areas for lipo. So you will pay more and he won't do it properly.all my 3 surgeries took less than 3 hours.he is busy and run after fame and money
Dr.j workers said that he charges 7,000 to add more fat
that jerk never replied to me & i was willing to pay. his sister/office mgr told me he won't do it
Dang that's messed up im but im not goin back i dont want to loose 7 grand an still look da same
My results are horrible to i wonder which good doc i can go to get it fix
Was your issue ever resolved?
He never got back to me nor returned any phone calls I gave up !!!!!
Same here. They told me he will not fix it so basically he lied when he said he will.
No, he's a horrible DR & person. Good luck to you ladies who choose him.
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I have already placefd 00 down on my procedure however thinking twice. Thank you so much for sharing. What goes around will come around!!!
Sorry for the typo .....placed $500
wow this is sadd I have a problem with his lack of care,, and dont care who don't like it he takes ya money and run for the hills if he fuck up... just as fast as you like the hype and pats on the shoulders stand for what you do when you are wrong
Exactly!!! And beware his sister works at the office and is on these forums giving FAKE reviews. He did surgery on an employee that worked there and she had the same problem. She contacted me because she knew I was calling there trying to get him to fix what he did! She gave me a lot of inside info. which I won't share. Ladies just know what I'm saying is real & be careful who you choose!
Just providing an update. He has never gotten back to me. I tweeted him he replied please call the office. I advised him no one was getting back to me and he just started to delete my tweets. I called the office and was told he will not fix it. This is my last update and revisiting this thread or reminding my self how Dr. Jimmerson did to me is disheartening. I will get this fixed by another doctor. Ladies choose wisely because I saw the red flags but still went ahead with surgery. He was very cool & attentive up until this point. When he noticed the huge difference my my butt cheeks he said he would fix it but then ditched me. I wish you all the best.
He did the same to me....my results are horrible and he took my 20000$
Not everyone will get perfect results the first round. I had to have a second round BBL! This procedure is not 100% & unfortunately as with any other cosmetic surgery procedure things sometime go wrong. Can you post pics? I have pics from my 1st & 2nd round posted
I won't post pics because I've seen some mean things happen to ladies who do & it's very hard to get them off the net once it's out there. I don't want to be laughed at. I understand not every procedure is 100% but most if not all DRs do revisions for a fee. Dr. Jimmerson said he would but as soon as he got busy he forgot about me. I've received MANY personal messages saying he did the same to them. So I'm not the only one. He's getting his $$ anyway he can. Revisions is little money.
Sry u had a bad experience.. Would love to c pics (hope I'm not being nosy)
please inbox me
praying for you!! any changes? updates?
How do ya butt look now has it changed any ????
i am really sorry to hear about ur bad experience, try to talk to him diretly and see if he can have this prob sorted out. I know this must be very nerve racking for u....my heart goes out to u. Really hope this gets sorted out as soon as possible.. xoxo