NEED TO SWITCH DATES WITH A DR.J PATIENT FEB 21ST AVAILABLE NEED APRIL 22-OR ANYTIME IN MAY PLEASE INBOX ME ASAP!!!

Hello, i am new to the site and am so pleased...

hello,
i am new to the site and am so pleased with knowing there are other women who wants to put themselves first just like me!!!!! Thank You all for inspiring to take the next step. I am going with DR. JCURVESSSS MIRACLE WORKER HIMSELF. I am 24 and I am graduating August of next yr. from college and before I go off to law school this is my graduation gift to myself. I will keep everyone updated as everything progress.ANXIOUSSSS.

BBL SISTAS TEAM J CURVES UPDATE!!! I am...

BBL SISTAS TEAM J CURVES UPDATE!!!

I am preplanning and paying for some of my stuff early even tho my surgery isn't until feb 21st 2013. This makes me feel more at ease and less stress finanically. Today I booked my hotel in georgia. I am staying at Extended Stay America Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd. 1950 Rock Mill Rd. Alpharetta, GA 30022 (770) 475-2676. I have a studio style suite Queen size with full size kitchen. ****NEWLY RENNOVATED****. Price ladies $559.85 for 14 days. 17mins from Dr. Jemison office. I know this may seem like a long way. However, I have done extensive research between the Hyatt,Hilton,and Holiday Inn and for 7 to 10 days the price was more than $500 and I wanted a nice place where I can stay with a kitchen to cook and eat healthy instead of eating out or ordering room service and gaining the weight im trying to lose.lol! I will upload pictures of the room as soon as I can. I am a bargin shopper and I believe that you pay for what you get. I feel really lucky to have found this hotel. I was preparing myself to spend $1500-$2000 at the The Hyatt or The Hilton. I have enclosed the hotel's info. It's worth taking a look ladies.......especially if u r on a budget. DR.J IS AMAZING BUT CERTAINLLY NOT CHEAP!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME BBL SISTAS

Okay ladies im back. sorry it took so long but my...

okay ladies im back. sorry it took so long but my accounting classes this semester have been kicking what little butt i do have left!!!:)) I am very excited about the upcoming new year and my surgery. and whoever else has my same date can inbox and maybe we can talk each other through the future common pain!! I will be on here updating constantly now and keeping every one informed on whats going on!!!!!

ABOUT ME!!!!! height=5.6 weight=190 might lose...

ABOUT ME!!!!!

height=5.6
weight=190 might lose 10 pounds before surgery idk yet????
age=24
race=African american
sex=female (cause u never know these days)
motivation for this surgery= Graduation gift to my self before law school,something i always wanted and needed to complete my transformation after losing a 100 pds, tired of being just the girl with the pretty face
BUTT WANTED= THE BIGGEST PRETTIEST TEAR DROP UPSIDE HEART SHAPE BUTT THAT DR.J CAN GIVE ME(NO SHELF!!!!) MASS PROJECTION!!!!

PRE AND POST OP PICS COMING SOON!!!!!:)))))

Hey ladies i have been wrking out and eating right...

Hey ladies i have been wrking out and eating right and i feel really gd. I also talked to monica and she said it wouldn't hurt either way to lose the 10 pds. so that made me feel better about my decision. Im am so excited for all the ladies upcoming bbls in dec it yall turn so MARRY CHRISMAS to yall!!!!!! i hope the healing process isn't that bad.

HI LADIES, I just got my laptop back broke...

HI LADIES,

I just got my laptop back broke it:(((. Happy new year and happy healing to every woman that has had surgery!!!! I will pay my remaining balance on the 22nd and get my clearance done on the same date.....wish me luck. i had a cold 2 wks ago but i am feeling much better now......thank u lawd for that . The good news is i lost 12 pds due to being sick so i reached my 10 pound goal!!!!!!lol!!!! i got my list of things to get from bootiebeauty78 and missmiami page thanks ladies. Im just ready to get my booty now.pre-op on the 20th and surgey on the 21st can't wait!!!! ttyl ladies!!!!xoxoxo
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Doing Research

omgggg!!! I'm losing over 100 lbs for my surgeryin July with Dr J!! And like wow..you're inspirational. I can't wait to see your transformation :)
Hey Love! Almost time yay!!!! #TeamJimerson :)
#TeamJimerson!! I'm scheduled on Feb 14, so I will still be there when you get there! Where will you be staying?
We're gonna be in pain on the same day...lol
Congrats Girl wishing you the Best !! We have the same weight and height and age. And im also graduating this year.. Cant wait to see your results xo
#TeamFebuary :)
Thank you ladies for ur support at first i was feeling bad....but now i feeling much better about my decision. will keep yall updated. Thanks
Thefuturenewme I think this will be an amazing gift to yourself for your accomplishments. GL on the weight loss.
@bootiebeauty Thank you!!! i love reading ur page u r so motivating. i will be soooooo happy if i mine turn out even close to yours.
You're welcome lady & thank you too. I'm glad it's helping :-)
great graduation gift to yourself!!!
i think u will do fine with the losing weight do it! do it! do it!! good luck
@vickie98 lets hope so hunnie...... thank u!!
@sweetMahogani thank u ikr. i couldn't think of a better investment than to become a lawyer and have a jury make a decison based off my butt!!!! lol.
okay lol!!!
Congrats I'm waiting in consultation so I can book my date money already ready lol
Good luck on your journey mama!! I'm scheduled may 17, 2013
Hey buttbuddy ;-) but im team salama on that same date. Goodluck on your journey. You tryingto possiblyloose ten lbs and im trying to possibly gain ten lmao. Either way we bout to be 2 bad b#$!hes @ da same damn time ayyeeeee!!!
U RIGHTTTTTT!!!! Congrats hunnie. i want enough fat to get the shape i want but i don't want a lot of fat left on my back just in case he can't get it all. IDK? I have to call monica and ask her what she thinks ....I will be checking in
helloooo, i have the same date as u feb21 but im seeing dr.gutteriez in mexico im very nervous and excited all at the same time but im ready!!!! i live in chicago im 140 5'4 and ready for the rest of me lol im african american as well i just made 30 and it would really b a plus to talk to someone going on.the same day countdown!!!!
Hi vicki98 aka buttbuddy lol (i get a kick outta saying that). Goodluck on your jouney girl and we can absolutly keep in talks. How are you so far with planning and getting things together? Im still getting together a little at a time. Well keep in touch.
love it..... butt buddy lol girl its been going ive been doing resesrch on this doctor since aug i paid most of it and ill pay the rest when i get there, i was really nervous cus im going to mexico where u going?? but reading a couple stories im ready girl to get it over with im going to get my passport 2morrow still excited but wanna gey everything out the way!!!!
Im going to florida dr salama. Got my condo and some of my supplies but i still have to get my tix and vitamin regiment. But yes girl im ready! Feb is gonna come sooner then we know it.
did u get the last message phone acting crazy ugh!!!
no resend