NEED TO SWITCH DATES WITH A DR.J PATIENT FEB 21ST AVAILABLE NEED APRIL 22-OR ANYTIME IN MAY PLEASE INBOX ME ASAP!!!

Hello, i am new to the site and am so pleased...

hello,
i am new to the site and am so pleased with knowing there are other women who wants to put themselves first just like me!!!!! Thank You all for inspiring to take the next step. I am going with DR. JCURVESSSS MIRACLE WORKER HIMSELF. I am 24 and I am graduating August of next yr. from college and before I go off to law school this is my graduation gift to myself. I will keep everyone updated as everything progress.ANXIOUSSSS.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for choosing to share your journey with us! Please do keep us updated on your progress!

Welcome to the sister hood!
Welcome & congrats on going to Law school. Very admirable

BBL SISTAS TEAM J CURVES UPDATE!!! I am...

BBL SISTAS TEAM J CURVES UPDATE!!!

I am preplanning and paying for some of my stuff early even tho my surgery isn't until feb 21st 2013. This makes me feel more at ease and less stress finanically. Today I booked my hotel in georgia. I am staying at Extended Stay America Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd. 1950 Rock Mill Rd. Alpharetta, GA 30022 (770) 475-2676. I have a studio style suite Queen size with full size kitchen. ****NEWLY RENNOVATED****. Price ladies $559.85 for 14 days. 17mins from Dr. Jemison office. I know this may seem like a long way. However, I have done extensive research between the Hyatt,Hilton,and Holiday Inn and for 7 to 10 days the price was more than $500 and I wanted a nice place where I can stay with a kitchen to cook and eat healthy instead of eating out or ordering room service and gaining the weight im trying to lose.lol! I will upload pictures of the room as soon as I can. I am a bargin shopper and I believe that you pay for what you get. I feel really lucky to have found this hotel. I was preparing myself to spend $1500-$2000 at the The Hyatt or The Hilton. I have enclosed the hotel's info. It's worth taking a look ladies.......especially if u r on a budget. DR.J IS AMAZING BUT CERTAINLLY NOT CHEAP!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME BBL SISTAS
Congrats on your date!!! My date is March 13th 2013... I booked my Room at Sun Suites in Suwanee right off of Mc Ginnis Ferry rd, Where Dr. Jimerson is. It is also an extended Stay... I have double beds, a seating area, and a full kitchen.. My price was $308 a week... I booked for 2 weeks, I may extend it to 3 depending how my recovery is... I'm flying in from Hawaii, which is 14-15 hours!!! Good Luck on your procedure!!!
Thank you Chocolate Dreams!!!Congrats to u to!!!!keep me updated and i will do the same
Thanks for the info, do u have someone to take you to and from the office. $1500 is a lot Hyatt place was less than a grand for 10 days.

Okay ladies im back. sorry it took so long but my...

okay ladies im back. sorry it took so long but my accounting classes this semester have been kicking what little butt i do have left!!!:)) I am very excited about the upcoming new year and my surgery. and whoever else has my same date can inbox and maybe we can talk each other through the future common pain!! I will be on here updating constantly now and keeping every one informed on whats going on!!!!!

ABOUT ME!!!!! height=5.6 weight=190 might lose...

ABOUT ME!!!!!

height=5.6
weight=190 might lose 10 pounds before surgery idk yet????
age=24
race=African american
sex=female (cause u never know these days)
motivation for this surgery= Graduation gift to my self before law school,something i always wanted and needed to complete my transformation after losing a 100 pds, tired of being just the girl with the pretty face
BUTT WANTED= THE BIGGEST PRETTIEST TEAR DROP UPSIDE HEART SHAPE BUTT THAT DR.J CAN GIVE ME(NO SHELF!!!!) MASS PROJECTION!!!!

PRE AND POST OP PICS COMING SOON!!!!!:)))))
Congrats I'm waiting in consultation so I can book my date money already ready lol
Good luck on your journey mama!! I'm scheduled may 17, 2013
Hey buttbuddy ;-) but im team salama on that same date. Goodluck on your journey. You tryingto possiblyloose ten lbs and im trying to possibly gain ten lmao. Either way we bout to be 2 bad b#$!hes @ da same damn time ayyeeeee!!!

Hey ladies i have been wrking out and eating right...

Hey ladies i have been wrking out and eating right and i feel really gd. I also talked to monica and she said it wouldn't hurt either way to lose the 10 pds. so that made me feel better about my decision. Im am so excited for all the ladies upcoming bbls in dec it yall turn so MARRY CHRISMAS to yall!!!!!! i hope the healing process isn't that bad.
Thank you ladies for ur support at first i was feeling bad....but now i feeling much better about my decision. will keep yall updated. Thanks
Thefuturenewme I think this will be an amazing gift to yourself for your accomplishments. GL on the weight loss.
@bootiebeauty Thank you!!! i love reading ur page u r so motivating. i will be soooooo happy if i mine turn out even close to yours.

HI LADIES, I just got my laptop back broke...

HI LADIES,

I just got my laptop back broke it:(((. Happy new year and happy healing to every woman that has had surgery!!!! I will pay my remaining balance on the 22nd and get my clearance done on the same date.....wish me luck. i had a cold 2 wks ago but i am feeling much better now......thank u lawd for that . The good news is i lost 12 pds due to being sick so i reached my 10 pound goal!!!!!!lol!!!! i got my list of things to get from bootiebeauty78 and missmiami page thanks ladies. Im just ready to get my booty now.pre-op on the 20th and surgey on the 21st can't wait!!!! ttyl ladies!!!!xoxoxo
omgggg!!! I'm losing over 100 lbs for my surgeryin July with Dr J!! And like wow..you're inspirational. I can't wait to see your transformation :)
Hey Love! Almost time yay!!!! #TeamJimerson :)
#TeamJimerson!! I'm scheduled on Feb 14, so I will still be there when you get there! Where will you be staying?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon