YAY I'M SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT. DATE SET AUG 5TH FIRST SURGERY OF THE DAY!

I've been reading reviews like a mad woman. Going...

I've been reading reviews like a mad woman. Going back and forth with Dr. J and Dr. S. I love both of their work, but now I'm going with Dr. J because as of Nov 1 Dr. S prices are going up again and unless I secure a deposit before the 1st, then I will have to pay the higher price, which is now only a about $ 500 less than Dr. J. The only reason I wanted to go to Dr. S is because of his prices and for the most part he does have great results, and if I made sure he understood just exactly what I wanted then I know I would love my results. Now Dr. J on the other hand I love all of his work, and I know for a fact I would love the outcome of my surgery with him, but he was kind of high. Now as of the 1st of Nov Dr. S will only be a few hundred dollars less so I'm going with Dr. J.

So today was my consultation with Dr. J's office....

So today was my consultation with Dr. J's office. I've been waiting since Sept 22 to speak to him on Nov 9th all day.Well, my appt time came and went and I did not receive a call. Cut a long story short I called the office at 3:00 spoke to several different people one person told me, I did not receive a call because they didn't receive my photos. I told her I called in yesterday and was told my photos had come in. Come to find out all his appts for the afternoon today were canceled. Everyone who was scheduled was called and and rescheduled for sometime next week, EXCEPT..... You got it ME. In the notes she said everyone was called but they forgot to call me and let me know even though I spoke to someone yesterday and they day before to reconfirm my appt time and make sure they had gotten my photos. I read on RS that a woman had appt and they didn't call her and told her they didn't receive her photos so I made sure I was tripled covered. Since it was the office's mistake My new appt is rescheduled for Monday the 12th at 3:30. They are booked out for consultations until April 2013. I called in Sept just to get a phone consultation in Nov. I'll be damned if I had to wait 5 more months just to talk to him. Anyway, re sent photos again just encase they try to pull another fast one me.

So today was my consultation with Dr. J's office....

So today I was supposed to have a consultation at...

So today I was supposed to have a consultation at 3:30 now it is 5:45 and sadly to say I will not be having my consult today. I called in earlier to make sure I was on the schedule for today and I was told yes, but if I do not hear from someone by 5:30 to call back in the morning. This is process is starting to piss me off. I called back on Sept and for a Nov date and first one was messed up because of them and now my second consult is messed up as well. The woman I spoke to I told her I refuse to have a consult scheduled out for next year when clearly its Dr. Jimerson's office mistakes as to why this is the second missed phone consult. Really considering switching Dr's because this shit right here is ridiculous

Had my consultation yesterday, and just like...

Had my consultation yesterday, and just like everyone else who has had a consult with Dr. J and Monica has said, they were great and very informative. Dr. J is so laid back he was looking at pics and asked how much I weighed when Id told him he was like wow you don't look like you weigh that much. He recommended hips and bra roll and maybe a tummy tuck if I hadn't gotten down to my goal weight. Here were my questions :

1. Can I have my hair done in Kinky twist?
Yes, just No clips or metal
2. Why does the butt get hot?
Your body is going through changes and it’s a natural reaction
3. What if I need a revision?
Revisions are done at discounted price.
4. I want a butt so big that when I sit down it looks like I’m still standing up lol?
Lol I will do my best to make that happen within reason :)
5. How long should I wear my garment?
At least 6 months
6. How long is the procedure?
2 to 3 hours
7. Do you liposuction the upper and lower abdomen?
The upper and lower
8. Do I have to stay the full 7-14 days after surgery?
7 to 10 days
9. Do you have photos of patients that are more than a year old?
Yes, somewhere around here. I do not know any by name, but we do have them.
10. Are there going to be hard lumps in the lipo-ed areas, if so how long does that last?
Yes, its scar tissue, you must massage those areas to reduce/ break up the scar tissue
11. Why does the vagina swell?
Do to the fluid building up down there
12. I haven’t read of any of your patients getting one, but what is the likelihood of me developing a seroma?
The fat that is sucked out leaves an open pocket, the body fills the air pockets with fluid. So the more fat that is removed from area more likelihood of developing a seroma in that spot .
13. I plan on losing 40lbs before surgery, should I do squats and lunges to firm my butt a little or do you need it loosey goosey? Loose booty is better to work with.
14. Is there a time of day you feel the most awake, rejuvenated, or most energetic?
I feel great all times of day. Don’t worry you are in good hands. I only do 3 surgeries a day.
15. Is it true that the more fat you have injected into one sight, the more likely one would suffer from fat necrosis? Yes, but I've been doing this long enough to know when enough is enough.
16. Are the massages necessary and can I do them myself?
Not really, but they are very helpful and I do recommend them. I wouldn't advise you do your own massages self in the early stages of recovery, but later on you can.

I had more questions than this, but most of them were either answered from reading other girls reviews on RS and also when talking to Dr. J and Monica their explanation of everything cleared things up. I love the face that Dr. J only does 3 surgeries a day. Because he isn't over extending himself or rushing trying to get a lot of people in and out before the end of the work day. That's why in my opinion he is able to take his time and sculpt the bodies the way he does, getting the best results of any Plastic Surgeon who does Butt Augmentation that I've seen. Simple Amazing.

FAT GRAFTING TO HIPS 1 AREA - Fat grafting to

LIPOSUCTION (SAL) - Additional Area SAL -
Liposuction
$900

Total $11, 200.00

Ok ladies, I had the money for my deposit and now...

Ok ladies, I had the money for my deposit and now its gone(long story) I need any ideas that would help me come up with $500 in the quickest most legal way possible. I've literally cut back on everything down to buying the cheapest 1-ply toilet paper roll from the local dollar store. By the time I get paid I will have to have another consultation and the prices would've gone up by then. So if anyone knows of anything that I could do, work for or something, it would much appreciated. Thank you in advance:)

Finally I'm on the schedule to get my BBL done Aug...

Finally I'm on the schedule to get my BBL done Aug 5, 2013. I do not remember who I spoke with, but she said if I pay off my surgery in advance the I could get a sooner date. I'm planning on having it paid off by March so I can be ready for the summer. I'm so excited I cant wait!!!! I need to start gathering everything I'm going to need for Pre and Post op. I've lost a total of 42lbs and I want to lose 45 more but Dr J said not too lose that much or I may not have enough fat. I'm 5'6 230. no one ever believes that I weigh that much. So I guess I'll get down to 200 and be within 15 lbs of my goal weight and that should ok I hope.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Good luck on your journey
Thanks for posting the Q & A that you had with Jimerson...it was very informative.
did you do it girl?
Congrats on ur weight loss! We share the same wish pics! Im going to see the Dr. J.Curves the genius in July! I wish summer would hurry up! ;) look forward to ur updates!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! PLEASE PM ME I NEED HELP ON HOW YOU LOST THE WEIGHT!
Amazing job on ur weight loss Hun! Congrats ! Will be following ur journey :)
Thank you bklynbeauty. I really appreciate it, and I will do the same with yours:)
That's great! Congrats on ur weight loss and sx date!!! I'm in the process of losing weight too...I'm down 20lbs tryna get to 170 by May. Wish me luck lol
Lol good luck to you and I hope you are able to make it to you goal, and thank you so much:)
Do you have a surgery date? You are on the calendar for today?
No, I do not have a date set yet. I haven't put down my deposit. Things came up and I had to re-prioritize and put the money where it was needed and not were I wanted it:( What calender are you talking about?
Damn I wish I had some ideas to offer you. I did just read that prices are said to go up on 3/1/13 so maybe that'll buy you some time to get the money...u'll get paid by then. Best wishes
Oh wow I'm sorry to hear your consultations have been postponed. Did you ever get to talk to Dr J? I'm scheduled for a consultation on Dec. 3rd, hopefully he actually calls since I already put my deposit down to lock in a date. Keep us posted
Ms.GradBooty, I finally had my consult yesterday YAY. It happened in 3 sessions. First Monica called me then a few hours later Dr. J called and then a couple hours later Monica called me back to finish the consult. Make sure you call and double, triple check that you are on the schedule for the 3rd and that they have received your photos, and if they do not call you on that day call back bright and earlier in the morning 9 am and make sure they do not reschedule for sometime next year. How were you able to put a deposit down before your consult? I was told it could'nt t be done
Hey Applecider, yayyyy that's good to hear! 3 sessions tho? Wow! How'd your consultation go? Did you get everything answered? I most definitely will call them again to confirm my date and pics! Idk I just called up there and spoke with Michelle. I told her I had a time frame I wanted to have my sx done and wanted to book it before the dates become filled. She processed my payment and that was it!
Hey MsGradBooty, all my questions were answered and then some lol. It took 3 separate phone calls but at least it got done. Are you being serious? you were able to call in put your deposit before your consult? When I asked awhile ago, I was told no, but now that's in the past. By the time I get paid again It will be past my 30 days so the my quote will be no good and I have to reschedule a another phone consultation, but I'm pretty sure if I told them what happen then his office may just work something out with me I hope. When is your surgery date scheduled?
Ook yea forgot about that 30 day period. My sx is scheduled for May 16th
When is Dr. J prices going up? Dr. J is expensive enough as it is.
He is very expensive. I spoke with his office on Monday and the receptionist told me that he didn't have that information on hand, but it will go whenever Dr. Jimerson decides. I said well, when I registered online the price I was quoted was 8800 will that still be honored, he said not if the prices go up before I have my consultation. So hopefully the prices do not go up anytime soon.
When is your consult? How long does J honor quotes? I guess I need a second choice. :/
My consult is on Nov 9th. and whatever price he quotes on that day will be honored for 30 days. I read on someones post that you can call in and put a deposit down before you have your consultation to lock in the cheaper rate. I do not know how true that is, but if you know when you want the surgery done and haven't had a consultation yet, then that may be a good idea.
What's the minimum for a deposit?
Wait a minute. How can one lock in a cheaper rate before a consult if he hasn't given them a quote yet?
Hi GoldenCaramel The minimum deposit is $500. to lock in a date then you have to pay everything off 2-3 before your surgery date. Also, you cant call in and put a deposit down before you consult. I just read it someone's post on RS.
Hey hun, you can't put your deposit down until you have your consult bc the dr doesn't know what he's working with if he hasn't seen your body. I know several women that have tried.