UPDATED PICS

Hey Ladies. I'm on my way to start an awesome...

Hey Ladies. I'm on my way to start an awesome journey with a very good friend of mine. I'm new to Real Self and new to the BBL world. I have no ASS AT ALL and I can't stand it. So when I found out about Dr. J I was like aw hell yeah it's time to get it crackn ( I aint lying). So with research I decided this procedure is right for me. I scheduled my consultation for September, which gives me plenty of time to get my funds right and get time off work. So from now on I'll be hawking everyone else journey until I complete my own.

I decided to take a few pics.

I decided to take a few pics.

Ohh. Im 5'5 and I weigh 187lbs. I'm bout to start...

Ohh. Im 5'5 and I weigh 187lbs. I'm bout to start a diet on 02/01. My goal is to lose 12 lbs for the sx. So I got plenty of time I'm definitely ready.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Real Self

Hi. My consultation date is 09/26/13. A few more days I'm so excited, I'm smiling as I'm typing LOL.
Hey when will you leave to go to atl
Love your 1st wish pic. I was trying to find one that had everything I wanted, but I ended up sending over three (1 of the desired hips/projection/fullness). I would have never thought I would be searching the net for big booties. LOL. I was certain Dr. J was going to recommend I lose weight (I am 5'8" and Approx 190), but he said I didn't have a lot of fat??? I was relieved and concerned all in one. Relieved because I didn't have to lose weight, but concerned because I want max results and if I don't have a lot of fat not sure if that could be achieved. G'luck with your weight loss. You have a good foundation and should have an excellent end result. Keep us posted...
Also your results are going to look amazing you already have a great foundation. Lucky you already have the hips. .
Thank you, I'm glad I joined there's so much support on here. I've been wanting to do this forever but I just didn't know how to go about it. When I talk to family it's a lot of negativity. So I do appreciate everyone making me feel so much better :-).
Welcome to RS and also making the decision to go with Dr. J. He's a great doctor and I am scheduled with him later this summer. Good luck on your process and if you have any questions or thoughts we are all here to help.
:-). That's great you scheduled for the summer. I wanted to go asap but I'll be patient LOL. Wishing you the best, afterwards if possible let me know how it went.
Thx Hun will do! Yes be patient in due time you shall receive.
Did just sit up ur appointment with dr.j b/c I just schedule my app. Last week I won't have my phone consultation until jan. of next year
Yep my consultation is scheduled for this upcoming September. I will be driving there, probably will take me 8 hours to get there but it's cool. I rather him see me in person and have him tell me what's up.
hey ! welcome!! i'm so excited for u and will be following ur journey! i plan on seeing dr jimerson this summer, hopefully in May.. we both share one wish pic together n im super confident dr j will "hook us up" like he likes to say.. best of luck and keep in touch!! #teamjimerson
Thank you. I'm so excited as of now I'm more ready than nervous. Please keep me updated when you go because I hear he's raising his prices as 03/2013.
I will in fact keep u posted.. Heard he was gonna raise prices 2/1/13 but none of the receptionists so far have confirmed that .. Unfortunately super hard to get in contact with my patient coordinator so I'm waiting 4 my (super informative - I hope) call tomorrow ..

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

It's great that you and your friend are doing this together, you definitely need a good support system in place! Please do keep us updated with your progress!