Ready for BBL Next Year, What's Next? - Suwanee, GA

OK, I am new to the boards. After stalking for a...

OK, I am new to the boards. After stalking for a while I decided to join. I have selected to have Dr. Jimerson in ATL perform my BBL. I am also getting a breast lift w/Augmentation. The thing is, I will not graduate Nursing school until December of this year and I need to fix/build my credit to get financed.I don't think I will be ready until at least November 2013, which sucks! Dr. J is a little expensive, but I think he's worth it to get the results I want. Any info, input, resources are welcome. I have gone as far as to "book" a mock trip to see how much everything will be. I am excited and playing a year long waiting game. Please help me get through this because most people can't understand. Wish me well on my journey. I will post pics soon

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I can't grade everything right now, but I have talked to Michelle and everyone has been very pleasant!

Why do you have your rating as Not Worth It?
I went to Jimerson. I just posted a review with photos. TRUST HIM. He spends half of his time fixing other doctors work. I wont say who but they do.
Hello ladies,
I want to know what if anyone gets a complication and have to go to hospital,
Is there any ins coverage we should buy especially if I am coming from Canada
Have y heard if in the past any one had to go to hospital after surgery.
Just curious
Ann1975..I don't know who's doing your surgery but my Dr, Dr Salama now include that in your surgery amount so if anything happen your covered.
Hi highrollerbooty
I am going with dr jimerson on Oct 5 th. I never asked them if they provide that kind of coverage. I surely will ask tomorrow.
You'll have to keep everyone posted. If it's all good I'll be traveling to your area to get it done as well lol,,,,,,I'm addicted!!!!

Happy Healing!
Hey Ladies- I am going to Jimerson in October; I'm coming all the way from the UK... but his work looks amazing. I was tempted to go with Dr. Salama but his wait list is May 2013; no way I;m waiting till then for my booty!!!

Any tips...
Congrats!!!! Dr J also does an amazing job, alot of projection...and my goodness ur date is around the corner! Do you have a checklist? Things you need ready for the procedure?
Congratulations and welcome.
Also, I found that a quick way to build on credit is too, keep your credit cards at no more than a maximum of 25% of your credit limit. For ex. If your limit on a card is $1000. Keep your balance around $250 per month and try and pay off half of the balance or more per month. Annother thing you could do is to make it a habbit of paying your bills before the due date. If your bill is due on the 15th of every month, pay it on the first or at least some time during the the first week of the month. Following these steps really worked for me. My credit score went from 620 to 715 during less than a year.
Oh wow, thanks for those tips! I just recently got approved for two different credit cards & I have been paying early & pay on them every two weeks, my credit has already gone up! I didn't want cc to begin with cause didn't want payments but every thing I hear was the fastest way to build credit was with cc so I finally got two. My credit has already improved 40 points but I wasn't approved for care credit so I'm still working on getting some old negative stuff off my credit , a couple things aren't even mine & some stuff is wrong!! Does anyone know if care credit it hard to get? Or what kind of score they need for approval? When I get my tax money I will have approx have for surgery but probably need to finance the rest'
half for surgery cost I mean but depends on how much a BBL is with Dr A?
I think planning a mock trip would be good just to get an idea of how much travel would cost and also hotel and cost for food.
Hey Sexy,
Why was the quote for your surgery $14,000? What areas is he going to perform lipo on you? Are you getting hips as well?
Think she said it was for BBL and breast Augmentation
Welcome bb sista, time flys your date will be here before you know it!
Welcome Girly.
Hey girl hey :-) Welcome to the sisterhood. I'm going to get my bbl with dr j too.
Thanks everybody.....I can't wait to post my Blog of my procedure. Go nurses! I will keep evryone updated and I hope you guys do the same. I wish everyone luck on their BBL journey!!
hey there welcome. look up novagirl. she went to jimmerson about a month or two ago. good luck
Welcome!!! Iam also waiting for a while till my BBL it will be a little sooner than nov of next year but I understand your reasoning with school and all it can be crazy!! I wish you the best of luck!
Welcome. I just had surgery with Jimerson yesterday so feel free to read my blog for info on him. Good luck.
Welcome!! I am going to nursing school too! Hooray for us nurses! I say research research research! I have set up 5 iconsultations, 2 down and 3 to go. I will give my update and selection once I complete... but I find a lot of Dr. offices are rushing to schedule. And Dr. S won't give a iconsultation I can only speak to him the day of surgery!! Which says to me he's to busy to be concerned with my medical needs and desires. But I did send over a list of question so well see what the response is. I have also interviewed the patients via phone who have had surgery with the Dr. I am selecting... cant wait to see your journey!
Good luck to you! I also just joned & am searching for the right BBL surgeon. I have an appt scheduled with Dr Azurin 9/17/12 & I am hoping someone can give me advice or comments about his work. I had a tummy tuck with breast reduction about 9-10 years ago so I'm happy with my flat tummy & boobs are still perky, I just need a booty! I have wide hips so I think it would look better if I didnt have a flat butt. Has anyone else used DR A for BBL? I heard he is a master at sculpting a curvy figure & that what I want. Also does anyone have any idea how much the fee is because they won't dicuss that on the phone. I want to have this done & will figure out how to pay for it. I'm like you tha tI have to work on my credit but I will have a little tax money so I hope I can get it done ASAP! I do feel a little guilty because I could use the money for other things but I'm 45 years old now & have always put everyone else first so I really would love to be happy in my body. Thanks for any advice, comments....
I think we as women should do what will make us happy internally and externally...Butts included! As long as you're healthy and children don't need anything, go for it!. Someone is always gonna say you could do something different but I try to make me happy sometimes because no one else will in the end. I wish you luck!