I'm So Ready!

Ok BBL sistahs- I am finally here to share my...

Ok BBL sistahs- I am finally here to share my journey thus far after reading many of ur stories on RS... I was very hesitant to join because of all the drama I hear about on here plus the type of job I have I need to remain low key but I told myself I wasn't gonna let a few bad apples spoil the show soooo here goes- I am a mother of 4 and consider myself to be in pretty decent shape- I work out as much as I can but of course my stomach has always been an issue since giving birth to all them big heads lol they tore me up and it's like they all left their mark on the way out by leaving permanent drawings of squiggly lines all over my belly lol I still love em tho- I'm just saying...

Anyways After much research i finally decided to do something about it and I had a TT about 4 years ago and all I need now is a nice big booty. I have been researching this for maybe a year now as I never knew about this procedure- I knew about people getting injections to find out those were dangerous and I heard about implants but never the fat transfer to the butt so I was so excited when I learned about this procedure cuz I knew I had some fat I cld take off one area and put in this booty!! About 6 months or so ago I went to this one doctor for a consult and I was told tht I look fine and they don't think I need it and if I was to get it done tht I would need to gain weight and THAT did NOT sit well with me because I feel I already work too hard just to stay in shape and keep my weight within a certain range so I left tht Drs office without any luck.... Of course the thoughts of having this new big booty kept resurfacing so I went back on my research hustle in hopes of some more solutions And low n behold I came across DR. Jimmersons website and I have been hooked every since-

I know now that realistically speaking I will have to gain a lil weight but the work I have seen Dr. J perform speaks for itself and I have total trust and faith that he will put that fat right where it belongs- in my U'Neaque-Azz!!! I called his office Jan 2nd and spoke with a Ms Maxine and she was very polite and patient and answered all of my questions- she gave me the names of the finance companies they used and when we hung up I called the first one she suggested (care credit) and was instantly approved so I called the office back and paid my deposit and was given a sx date of July 17th - so excited!!! Since this is still a lil ways away I wld really appreciate all suggestions and tips from all the vets out there to make this process tht much more smoother- I am really exited to be a part of the RS team as this is my place of sanity as I count down these months.
My current measurements are 36-30-40ish I am 5'4" and I weigh 155 lbs- I wld like t be 36-28-45 or more ;-))

Ok ladies so my original phone consult was...

Ok ladies so my original phone consult was scheduled for the 27th of June which would have put me at only 3 weeks aways from my scheduled surgery date so I called the office to see if I could get it changed to an earlier date because I need to make sure I'm prepared well in advance and also if Dr. J gives me any orders to follow before hand I need to make sure I have plenty of time to follow through- don't need no interference with my new booty-debut ;-)) so of course it took forever to get through to a live person and when I did they just took my information down and said someone will give me a call back because they have to get approval from headquarters to fit me in on a different day because they are booked until dec on phone consults ..... Omg!!! Butts are definitely in high demand lol- the good news is that maybe someone from their office has read some of the RS complaints of needing to hire more help because I actually got a call back!!!! The next day of course but that was fine with me- just a lil shocked- so I got a new phone consult date of next week!!!! Yay!! I didn't get the call when It came through but my pt coordinator left a message with some of the details and said she will call again with an exact date and time- i made sure i saved that voicemail... so so so excited ladies so if u have any suggestions on the types of questions I need to make sure I ask Dr. J please please please let me know -also added more before pics
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I laughed when reading your comment about butts being in high demand...that is so true. LOL. Congrats on locking in your surgery date. And, g'luck!
Hey lady!! I see we are both TeamJcurves!! I will be following your journey!! Good luck
Hey missy- May 17th that's exactly 2 months before me- have u had ur consult yet or is it still at the end of his month
Yes ma'am! I had my consultation the day that I booked my date. It went we. I am super excited!!
Welcome to RS BBL!!
Thanks- I read ur post girl- sorry you have gone through so much within a short period of time but keep ya head up and so what ever it is tht makes you happy- ur ex hubby will be beggin for u to come back after he see what Dr. J did to that body lol team Jimerson all day- I can't wait for July to get here!!!
Thanks hun
Welcome to the site! I think you will look amazing. I am disheartened that Dr. J's office has got so bad with call backs, however booties are in high demand & if you've ever worked customer service then you'd probably feel for the team in his office. I hope you get your date locked down. Keep us posted :-)
Baby, for the past couple of nights you have dedicated yourself by diligently researching and becoming well informed about your upcoming BBL procedure. I admire your tenacity, that's why I love you so much!!! After seeing how much this meant to you I decided to do some research myself and in doing so I stumbled upon this site. As I was perusing, I came across what I thought were someone's wish pics but then I said " Wait a minute dats my baby right there!!" (I know that body to well;)! I mean you already finer than fine so I just don't know what to expect in July. But, I support you and will be there for you by any means necessary. Your freaking awesome beyond the finest. Aiight Bae imma rap it up but after your surgery imma say, "She got uh big booty so I call her big booty". Thanks to everyone thats giving my baby advice and informing her of all the important things she need to know to make this process as smooth as possible. Also, if anybody have any tips on how I can help her the first days after surgery let me know.
Awwww baby tht meant alot- thank u so much for supporting me on this and yea u get all the tips and advice u can cuz Imma be a big baby just cuz ;-)) Love u babe
Lol @ ya boo! He gone call u big booty!
hey girl welcome!! excited for my bbl with dr jimerson in may too! i just wanted to tell u that u have a great foundation for ur bbl. u already have a nice body with flat stomach. yaay. n four kids? God bless.. great shape, girl! do u have any wish pics in mind?
thanx @ bklynbeauty- i just left your page and i think you are stressin waaaay too much- YOU have a great foundation for this and you are going to look amazin- im sure my wish pic will be of you since you will be a couple months ahead of me :-)) stop trippn- u gud ma!
Girl I need to get my tummy like yours, your body looks pretty good right now so I can only imagine what that 45 or more booty is gonna do to these guys, oh lawd lol. I wish you the best girl and make sure you keep us posted I'd love to see your results.
Thank you Jamaicanhoney- girl imma be killin em lol I see tht I have a consult coming up... Best of luck with that and u keep me posted as well- I can use all the tips and info anyone has to offer to help me along this journey