Thankful that my cycle started today 5 days till my BBL- Suwanee, GA

I am like most women on here and have been looking...

I am like most women on here and have been looking at profiles for quite some time. I have finally decided to join in a hopefully share my experience. I realize the importance of sharing since many people are like myself and don't really have many people who understand or even accept the fact that we want to have a body altering surgery. I have been following Dr. Jimerson's work for a few years now. He is definitely the PS for me!!! I had my consult on Jan 31, 2013 and I am scheduled for September 11, 2013. I happened to be scheduled on the last day of consults before the price increase...thank goodness. I do plan to seek a sooner date as soon as I have all the funds in place.

BBL July 16 w/Dr.J and I need some serious help :(

So after paying my balance in full I received an earlier date and I'm completely overwhelmed. There so much to do and so little time to do it. My main concern is that I will be going alone and finding a nurse and transportation is not easy. I received some info from the office about nurse, transportation and massage and called to get a quote but it was far too expensive... $1400. If anyone has a good nurse please please please let me know.

July 16 Dr.J

My medical clearance is finally complete and now I can breath ahhhh. I have so much to do in so little time. Hotel, transportation, nurse, massages, shopping, working out to lose another few lbs and the list goes on. I'm going to try to take my measurements and post them later. For all the ladies having surgery and soon to have surgery may you have the body you have always dreamed of and a speedy recovery. Good Luck!!!

Still shopping...

My date is approaching so fast I can't think straight. I booked my hotel earlier this week and I almost didn't get a room for the dates that I needed. I didn't think about the fact that July is the busiest month of the year for hotels. Thank goodness it all worked out. I wound up paying $100 more on my flight than I would have if I had booked it a month ago. I didn't book it back then because I wanted to make sure my surgery was for certain and plus I was on fast track so my date came with little time for preparation. I'm still shopping for supplies and waiting on a few things to come via mail. I figure if I forget anything I can get it when I get there seeing how there are so many stores near the hotel. I planned to make a list of items I bought but I figured so many ladies have great lists that I wouldn't make one. I will instead make a list of all of the things that I actually used during my stay. I'm sure I will over pack and over spend just for the sake of being prepared for any situation that may occur.

Never been this happy to see my cycle

Every since the day I got my date for surgery I have been obsessing over whether I was going to be on my cycle during surgery. They said that its not an issue and the only thing I must do is wear a tampon but I was super uncomfortable with the whole idea. Firstly I never wear tampons and secondly I don't even want anyone touching me during that time of the month. I guess I'm just funny acting like that lol. Thank goodness it's here just in time to be over with before surgery. I still have shopping to do and things to get in order before I leave. I decided not to buy anything liquid to take on my flight because I've heard that it warrants a definite luggage search. I don't know just how true that is but to be on the safe side I'll buy those items when I get to GA. With less than a week to go I'm feeling more nervous everyday.

Wish Pics

Hope Mz.Chicago doesn't mind me using her results as wish pics. I also love Prettyphysique's (hope I spelled it right) results.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hey hunni u disappeared on us. How is everything going luv?
Good luck! I'm scheduled for the 15th with Dr. J.
Good luck to you also. I see you stay in ATL so Im assuming you'll be recovering at home right?
Yea I'm going to recover at home. Im still debating if I will stay at a hotel the night before. Atlanta traffic is HORRIBLE lol! I have to be there at 9am. Normally it would be a 45min drive since it'll be rush hour I would need to leave my house like 6:45am, no bueno lol
We got next! ;)
Yes we do!!!
Two More Weeks and It's your TIME Love!!! Thank you for telling me I can get my SX date moved up much quicker when i pay it all off in cash because I plan on paying my remaining balance this month, so hopefully I could get a SX date for early September. Well Congrats on you journey and I wish you nothing but the BEST! Keep us updated
*your
No problem. Not just cash but even if you are financing and its paid in full. I'm sure you should be able to get Sept. or even earlier. It only took them a few days to get back to me with a date that was less than a month away. Good luck.
Good luck! Keep us updated!
Thank you! I will definitely keep ya'll updated.
U mentioned that u got a quote for $1400 for transportation, massage, and nurse. But for how many days would these services be available to u? I am also going alone.
Correction $1300. The nurse will be available for 7 days and the transportation will be to and from airport, pre and post op and surgery, and pharmacy. I'm going to use it because I'm pressed for time and I would really like to have a nurse give me the shot all 7 day. I'm not too keen on giving myself a shot.
Unfortunately that is also going to be my route. How long will the nurse stay with u in your room? Is it a 8hr shift or something? Can u please message me the caretaker info
I inboxed you some info...hopefully it helps.
@MsTush another care provider that I contacted is Lisa Robinson her number is 770 480 5945
Thank you. I'm going to call both tomorrow.
Hi honey!!! Your date is a day before mine and I know another patient who has your date too! :) I understand you are feeling overwhelmed. I can help you by suggesting some people/ places to you. Message me if you're interested :)
Thank you for offering to help. I swear every bit is greatly appreciate. (check inbox)

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm glad you were able to get your date moved up, but that does sound overwhelming. I hope you're able to find a more affordable nurse soon! Please keep us posted.