#DURAN DOLL JULY 15

Hello!! Well where to start.... First I have been...

Hello!! Well where to start.... First I have been unhappy with my outer naked self since middle school! I have struggled with weight and self esteem at a very young age. As I reached high school I lost a lot of weight and felt amazing but still never happy with my naked body especially my square bottom and stretch marks that I earned from very young from loosing the weight so fast. I was the one always invited to the beach or pool parties and always had an excuse way I could not come. Now as an adult I have had 3 boys (12,8,15 mths) and I am only 33!!! I did have a breast aug back in 2001 and its way over do for a touch up especially after nursing my 3 boys! lol So it is time I give back to myself and caring for others and sacrificing so much. Over the years I have been to surgeons for consults only to get my feelings hurt from there blunt comments or it was just way to expensive! Then finally when I was set on a doctor paid deposit for my TT, weeks later news broke Kenya West's mother died. That scared me sh*tless so I gave up but it bothers me so that now I have money saved to the side to get this done!! My mind is made up and now I am just researching and going to consults again.

So far I have a consult booked with Jimerson in November and I was dead set on him until I started seeing other results for a bit cheaper and better response from the office staff and doctor. So I now ALSO have a consult scheduled with Perry & Salama in October. Just recently I was so excited to see so many good things about Yily in DR but I am so scared about going out of the country which I have never done let alone for surgery. I like that her results are very sculpting and the price is awesome! I can pay for everything right now cash and get more done than I ever thought... LADIES HELP!! Any advice is welcomed and appreciated!! I am 5'8 about 245 right now and still loosing. I am usually about 190 to 200 so yes I am a big girl anyway and my hunny loves me thick. I just want a slim waist, big round butt, great hips and a nice breast lift!! My momma has it but I gotta it from my daddy :(

Is it true the expected down time near the surgeon is 10 days?? I have never been away from my kids or husband for even 4 days long and I need to figure this out majorly to see how much time my husband needs off to get the kids to and from school, etc...

Is there anyone out there with my similar frame with any pre and post op pictures you can share??

Also I am really sadden to read about ppl stealing pics, in fact pissed off about it! It ruins it for girls like me that are just really getting on here for the main purpose of help from fellow BBL sistas!! Honestly I have been obsessed with this site for a couple years and just reading and now that its my turn ppl or going to act up!!

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies!! :) And welcome to my journey!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So ladies since i wrote my first review I have...

So ladies since i wrote my first review I have eliminated J curves and will not even go to the consult in November. Anyone need a in person consult this year? Anyway ihave made this decision based on ur help ladies and cking all my options. Don't get me wrong i love J curves but i think his prices have lots to with high demand which u can't blame the man. However he has a lot of extras so my cost for all i want will be well over $12k.

I am now looking at Dr. Cortez as he has many educational videos and he does an amazing scuplting of ur body. Only im not impressed with is his booty sizes. However in texas he can lipo as much as he wants and there is no limit!! His tt is on point and him and his wife care about each patient. His pricesare reasonable as well.

However at the top of my ast is becoming a Duran Doll! :) im just nerves about recovering with out family there and a place so unknown. Anyone thinking about going end of Dec to top of Jan? I need and plan on getting myselfed snatched round that time while my kids are out for winter break. Plz ladies i need to see more BBWs getting their bodies whipped by Duran!!! However i think she can do the damn thing with my frame once i loose about 40 more lbs.

#soexcited

I am 100% sure you will have great results with your surgery. I did see your pics earlier, thank u :-)
Welcome!!
Thx! :)

Emailed Dr. Duran

Hey ladies so the journey officially begins to becoming a Duran Doll!!! Everyday I am reading all the positive things and seeing the amazing results of Dr. Duran and I am about 80% sure if being a Duran Doll. I love how she sculpts the body and the lipo is extreme and on point. Honestly I do not see that type of sculpting and lipo with anyone in the US. On the downside I think recovery with Duran seems to be more tough do to all the lipo your body is taking. Anyone have an opinion on this? I was so sold on Dr. J and Salama I thought nothing could ever sway me, but I was proved wrong! So I emailed Duran this am and crossing my fingers to hear from her soon. I was told fb I could get a faster response from her or maybe even call her assistant Elizabeth which speaks good english. I took pictures today also for the first time and it was horrifying to see them and actually have to send them to anyone! I can not wait to get reshaped and start a new chapter in my life!

Welcome :) as of now riding with dr salzhauer but de considering dr Cortes (who has been producing big booties lately) and wish I could go with duran, love her skills period. I am undergoing breast lift with implant as well as bbl so it's a lot at once n want to make sure my fam is accessible but I wish

FB Duran & Angela

So last night I contacted Dr. Duran on fb as she accepted my friendship so I am hoping to get a response from her soon!! fingers crossed! I also sent Angela from Angelas recovery house on fb. I want to ask her some questions and see if she requires a deposit as well. Patiently waiting now...

Thank you!! Yes I was very impressed with Dr. Cortes and all his educational videos. I want to get a quote from him as well. I also heard his wife is very caring as well and checks on patients as much as the Dr. I have a hang up with going out of the country also but either way I will be away from my family and at least in DR I have someone to care for me the entire time vs in the states with Dr. J, Salama, or Cortes I will be in a local hotel trying to recover by myself. My husband can not go because we have 3 kids that need caring for. So many things but I hope to find a buddy that is going at the same time also.
I feel u boo. Ugh I really wanna go to duran I love her work more than any other doc.. Dr Cortes booties as of late has serious projection n tiny waists.. Come on duran ! N operate in the states :(
Lol

RH- ANGELA'S VS YASMIN'S

Hey guys can anyone tell me the difference between Angelas recovery house vs Yasmin's from their knowledge or experience? Does one offer more than the other one? Is one nicer/ cleaner than the other? Most concern is the privacy, safety and after care of surgery and transportation from airport and doc apts.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

omg ladies!!! hunny said i can have sx in july!

HELP HELP BBL ladies! So chatting with my husband today je thinks its possible to get it done sooner than January of 2014 if i want. :) ladies do u think if i have surgery first week in july and be fully mobile for a miami wedding in on October 5th???? I have will have to start stalking duran lol to get a quote and sx date for that soon! Any suggestions on what to do???? Im excited but nervous buy not sure what to do right now. Plz help!

Good luck hunnie, im pretty sure you will be fine by October! Other girls I have seen are going out at 6 weeks.... im going to dra duran in two weeks so make sure you follow my journey!
Thx@bigbooty2be.. 2wks how exciting. Maybe u can help me get in faster lol any suggestions on how to get a quote and get a date asap from duran? Dang maybe if i dont get anywhere with emails u can look on their books for me when u get there! Where r u recovering?
I think your best bet will be to call the office or hit up jer assistant on fb. My mom is traveling with me so we are getting an apartment for the first few days, then we are going to my aunts house!

NEED JULY DURAN DOLL DATE!

Anyone have a july sx date they want to give up for Duran?? Trying to reach duran for a.quote but i will take the date and get quote after if necessary!! So excited to get this done b4 next jan 2014! Help ladies!

Call the office
Hey cook16! Girly tried & my phone will not call international. Im going to try n sneak & use the phone at work but i work night shift so im working on a plan to go in early n use it. Lol this ish is serious lol
What kind of phone do you have? If you can download apps download text plus and you can call internationally for free. I'm going to Duran June 4, I talked to her several times by calling her around 9 or 10 my time(west coast). I'm pretty sure you'll get your date without switching with anyone I to mine 1 month before..... Best wishes on your journey.....

Frustrated!! :( Trying to not panic...

So I called Sprint today and added international calling for 24hrs in order to call the office after not getting a response via email or facebook. I have contacted Duran and her assistant on fb. They both accept friendship but don't answer the direct message! So I called the office literally 5 times today feeling like a stalker lol No answer and I cant understand the message since its in spanish. I even tried x212 hoping someone would answer. So I called Dr. Durans cell and can you believe she answered not once but twice. The first time she said call back in 30 min, my assistants are in a meeting and I cant understand english very well. So I gave it an hour and called the office again and with no answer there I call Duran back on her cell. She answered and this time I could barely understand her but she said she would look up my email and call her again in 30 min. Tried again an no answer. Goosh I am feeling like I have tried everything now ladies!!!

Oh and I sent Yasmin an email and she responded very fast and seems to be very nice. I think I will go with her as her rates are more reasonable and Angelas are double for transportation, etc. Also Yasmin has great reviews not just on RS but from others just staying there on vacation.

I will go at this again tomorrow am round 9am PST time and hope to get better results!

Where do u get information about both Recovery Houses???
Yasmins extra reviews on airbnb.com and here on RS. angelas on RS and her fb page to see a few pics. I like Yasmin better as shes quick in response & speaks n reads good english.
Don't stay at Yasmin recovery house, am here and I feel like am in a refugee camp. Go to my blog for pics and full post.

SX Date of JULY 15th! Looking for SX BUDDY!

So I have a sx date!! YAY! Anyone going around this time inbox be if you want to buddy up. I do not plan on staying at J spa, Yasmins, or Angelas. I think I have found where I want to go. Its a beach house in gated community and the owners are familiar with recovery and know the docs at CIPLA. They also have a nurse but I will ask Duran for info on her nurse as well.

ONLY NEGATIVE:
I tried to send my deposit via paypal as instructed by assistant and it error a message saying "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." So I am waiting on assistant to instruct what she wants me to do next.

I am looking into JetBlue and COPA airlines for cheap flights to get that locked soon!

Ladies I have a "word doc" going of 3 pages of supplies and ideas needed pre and post op from you vets! Thank you! Can anyone tell me items they needed and used the most as I think I am going overboard on the supplies???

Can u inbox me her cell number? My friend is trying to get a quote from her
Hey smile9! Whos cell number? Im sorry I talked about so much lol
When r u going? And her paypal emai is hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com my friend is also having a hard time trying to send it.. Also i dont recommend no more RHs those so called RHs are ladies in their homes providing u a room at over priced rates. I will be staying at a hotel wth 2 buddies total 712 for all of us divided into 3 is 236$ were planning to hire a nurse for the first 4 days and will cook our ownselfs or hire a maid to cook for us.. & theres this lady that does massages.. The hotel is not top notch but it has ac wifi tv kitchen all the commodities. Ineed for my stay as i know what to expect is not a vacation so i dont need a 5 star hotel

How to get pre tests and labs done

Hey ladies! So I have started taking my vitamins as I am slightly anemic. I want to get some lab work done to see if I am on the right track to get my hem level to where it should be. Usually its around 11.

Do I schedule an appointment with my PCP and tell them I am having plastic surgery so they will order these tests for me? Also will they give me the other meds I need for surgery with out a note or something from the surgeon?

Still not getting good communication from Duran or assistant! I need communication to feel comfortable to purchase my flight tix and other important things I need. I dont want to go with Yily just because of lack of communication as some dolls have done. I am trying to be patient and understanding but its hard when you are trying to make plans for something as big as this. My husband has now been approved for time off and flex schedule that we need in order to make this all work. (((SIGH)))

Help ladies on the lab tests needed! Thx :)

Me too having same issue have a date for 7/16 no way to send deposit Elizabeth at office said call Monday PayPal full n basically needs to be reset from her retrieving it hope this helps hope we get through mon I wanna go to Duran that day too don't know where to stay thinking Yasmin's if not a hotel cuz I'm going for sx not vacation I'd rather a hotel I have small children at home n would like to come back as soon as I feel up to it without the commitment to pre-pay a "recovery house" I'm a Nurse soo I should be Ok just Dom wanna be alone for the first 72hrs
Hey kissyboo2! Finally someone around my date with kids n same issues lol! Girl first off when did u get that date? I called n she said that date was full so thats why i took the 15th! Make sure u ask her assistant Elizabeth how many sx are scheduled that day. Im no longer staying at yasmin cuz of the extra drama that just haapened!! I dont know the truth if whos lieing n who is not but i sid see pics so im not dealing with that.Theres to many other options out there. Right now i dont have a buddy onmy exact date so if u want to we can. I was going with a highly reviewed bnd for 1st 7 days, hire a nurse referred by Duran or a patient recently used and then maybe switch to a hotel. I too want to get home asap but im going to stay at least 10days recommended for a long flight home. Im having too much done to rush it! Let me know your thoughts :)
A BNB? We can try to schedule around same date I'm gain but unable to send deposit to lock in date

YAY Heard for Dra Duran Assistant today!

So sent message to Dra Duran and assistant in spanish and at least heard back from her assistant. However she was off work today! She did assure me that I could just pay the entire amount of the sx the day I arrive. That is all and great but I am so much of a paper confirmation person and anal lol I feel like I need some sort of confirmation to seal the deal lol I know many girls do the same things so I am going to go with it and just keep the communication I do have on my phone or try and print it out. i did tell her I still need a final quote from Duran and she told me to write her which of course I already did! I am hoping tomorrow her assistant will tell her and she can pull me out of the pile! lol

DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF I CAN GET PRE OP TESTS DONE ON A SUNDAY @ CIPLA????

hemoglobin TALK!!

So I am so paranoid about my Hemo levels. I am currently taking 1000mg vitamin c/b12/folic acid/b6/ iron pill 65mg but I have read that this may still not be enough to do anything!! Few things I have read:
1. Pureabsorb iron with orange juice
2. double iron pills and vitamin c and b12
3. go to health store purchase organic iron veggie drink

I read that I can have too much iron so I am scared of that too lol Damn if I do damn if I dont! I do not know my current level so I was going to pay Lapcorp $59 bucks to get my blood work done now so I know what I am working with.

THOUGHTS/IDEAS LADIES??? THANKS! :)

Hemo talk continued...

Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix, 1000 mg, Super Orange mixed with Spatone Pur-Absorb Iron & multi vitamin is said to work wonders!!! Read a husband gave this to her wife that had a hemo level of 6.2 and it is now a 12.3 and she no longer needs iron shots and infusions.

Still researching ladies!!

Im getting the iron infusions every week and drinking Spatone Pur-Absorb to bring my levels up. My Dr said the infusions work faster than iron pills.
Oh okay! How do you get the infusions? Doctors orders?Did u say you were having surgery? Thx girly! :)
No need it was soo low it can cause cardiac issues if its not one thing it's another it has to be live threatening at least for my doc to order

AIRLINE TALK

Hello does anyone have any options on past experience or current stories post surgery flights with COPA, JetBlue, United or American Airlines? Im flying out of LAX to SDQ and the rates are quite high between $750- $980 for the cheapest. So if I have to pay that kind of money I'm trying to get the shortest layovers and the most comfortable ride home as possible. I know some airlines are more accommodating as others so I am trying to see which do lean more towards. Thanks again for the help ladies!!

Oh I purchased my bobby pillow last night off craigslist for $10 and a extra cover for $5. Before I go crazy I will get my bigger things ordered first. I still have a lot of expenses adding up soon. I will be ordering my passport expedited on Monday which is $140 plus $60 expedited.

Do you have the information for the recovery house you decided to stay at in the gated community ?!!!

Feeling Down & Frustrated!

So I am trying EXTREMELY HARD not to give up on Duran but my frustration level and patience is wearing thin! I have been getting scarce emails from Duran for the past week and a half. Yes you would look at that as great infact I emailed her this morning at 7:39PST & she replied by 7:56PST and mind you I am not emailing her in spanish which seems to get a faster response. However after this many weeks from my original email she has not giving me a quote yet but just bits and pieces of information. I will post our most recent convo and ladies you tell me what you get from this email of course with out quote or saying she will follow up with a quote.

Duran on 5/25/13:
Hi girl
Tell me YOUR weight and tall?
Some Illness? Smooking or not?
Greeting
Dra. Hilario Durán

ME 5/25/13:
Hola Dra. Duran! :)
Actualmente estoy 243 libras y todavía perder! Ya he perdido 35 y gol de la cirugía es de 210. Estoy 5'8 "y yo no hago ninguna droga o humo. Ninguna enfermedad y he tenido un pecho agosto de 2001.
Si yo puedo pensar que tengo que retirar los implantes viejos y sustituir por un ascensor. Con una cirugía estética de abdomen bajo incisión, BBL, gráfico grasas a las caderas, lipo de abdomen, flancos, muslos, brazos, espalda llenos.
Fecha de la cirugía 15 de julio.
Gracias,

Hi Dra Duran! :)
Currently I am 243lbs & still loosing! Ive already lost 35 & goal by surgery is 210. I am 5'8" & i don't do any drugs or smoke. No illnesses and I have had a breast aug in 2001.
If I can i think i need to remove old implants & replace with a lift. With a tummy tuck low incision, BBL, fat graph to hips, lipo to abdomen, flanks, inner thighs, arms, full back.
Surgery date July 15th.

Duran response 6/2/13:
Ronica es importante que sepas que con ese sobre peso no puedo trabajar todas esas áreas y aunque bajes 40 libras de aquí a julio cosa que no lo considero prudente porque yo quiero un paciente sano y no desnutrido y con anemia fruto de las dietas; yo tomo decision pensando lo mejor para usted y no quiero que venga aquí y se desilusione cuando le diga que no puedo hacerle todo lo que usted quiere
Saludos
Dra. Hilario Durán
Ronica is important to know that with that weight I can work on all these areas and even get off 40 pounds by July thing I do not consider it prudent because I want a healthy patient and not malnourished and anemic fruit diets, I take thinking the best decision for you and not want to come here and be disappointed when I tell him I can not give you everything you want
regards
Dr. Hilario Duran

My response 6/5/13:
Gracias Dra. Duran! Le agradezco su preocupación. Sí, estoy perdiendo la forma sana y natural en virtud de un doctor y nutricionista con el ejercicio. Incluso si no pierdo todo el peso que estoy contento con ser una chica grande. Sólo quiero que todo curvas en el lugar correcto. Un vientre plano con un corazón en forma de ronda completa, pero, y cintura delgada. Todo lo que hago antes de la cirugía es con órdenes de los médicos como de tomar todas las vitaminas importantes. Soy una madre de 3 y una esposa por lo que es importante no ser malnurished y saludable y fuerte para la cirugía.
¿Todavía tienes mis fotos? ¿Te tengo que enviar a usted para solicitar un presupuesto final?
Gracias
Thanks Dr. Duran! I appreciate your concern. Yes, I'm losing the natural and healthy way under a doctor and nutritionist with exercise. Even if I lose all the weight I'm happy with being a big girl. I just want all curves in the right place. A flat stomach with a heart full round shaped, but, and slim waistline. Everything I do before surgery is with doctors orders and taking all important vitamins. I am a mother of 3 and a wife so it is important not to be healthy and strong malnourished for surgery.
Still have my photos? Do I have to send you to request a final budget?

No response as of yet from my response but wth am I suppose to think now. Does she not want to work on me since I am overweight? Does she not even want me to come in July with whatever weight loss I will have had accomplished? Maybe I am misunderstanding the email and I should be looking at it as she is concerned for fast weight loss but I am not starving myself at all. I really like being a big girl and my husband does too. However I was loosing weight prior to deciding to do this surgery as I just had a baby 16 mths ago so the extra is coming off with out even working out. Maybe I should clarify the 35lbs lost wasn't drastic but over the bast 3 months prior. I don't know what to do anymore!!!! I just want a quote to go with my date and move forward as I know she has worked on bigger girls before.

Now I am thinking to get a quote from Yily and ck her calendar! I also seen posts about a DR doc by the name of Baez but I haven't seen enough pictures from her. Any opinions???

translator app

The translator app I have looks like its not the greatest! lol Just now reading how my words look and I didn't type it like that. ugh!!

i take phentermine to control my appetite
Do you get any side effects from those pills? Like insomnia? Or feeling tired a lot?
I had to leave work early today bc of it. I was feeling very tired but idc i didnt wna be there anyway lmao so thanks phentermine. Anyway to answer ur question every1 experience different symptons which u can find online. I sleep just fine i just cant take naps early in the day. I drink the pill around 6am .. If u have the pill after 12pm u gna be up all night . U cant take more then 1 pill it can be dangerous. I currently take half . I get short breaths for a short time n back to normal . I got horny yesterday when i took a whole pill but i was fine. I never experienced crazy other symptobs my heart is fine. Im gna stop using this next month cus of surggery supposely cant be on it. Anyway this pills are not for everyone and are dangerous i did my research before using it and take half which saves me money and works perfectly. All i ate today was a muffin . The thought of food makes me puke. I have to eat but i cant i am trying but im not hungry. I lost 10 pounds in a week idk how much i weigh now.. But i highly recommend it if ur a HEALTHY person if u have cardiac problems or diabities anythinq with ur health dont take it.

tried to upload pics....

I tried to upload pics of me from my cell but its not working for some reason! will try again later...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today is a New Brighter Day!

Okay ladies so I am up am going to start the day and week off on a POSITIVE outlook! Thank you bbl sisters for giving me positive advice and motivation!! Biggest thanks to CGray my boo for looking out for me!!! Much luv!!

Today I have a 9:30am apt for labwork at Labcorp. I paid $59 for a this which gives me all the blood work to check my current levels and then some... I tried to see a doctor so that I would have to pay that much and use my insurance but I could not get in to see a doc for 2 to 3 weeks and I want to know my Hemo level yesterday lol When my results return I will let you know. Till then I have purchased my liquid iron and will add that to my current list of vitamins I am taking.

Hopefully with good news from Durans office today I will try to send deposit again and book my flight! That's a lot for one day under the circumstances so I will stop here!

Keep you ladies posted!! TTYL :)

Ty so much for ur reply lakiikiix3, I took it for about 12 days, and stopped because I felt tired all the time, and had some sleepless nights. I really don't need it, but you know how we can be when we want to lose, even 15 pounds, lol...good luck with everything :))
I feel tired too i might stop it

MIDDLE OF JULY BUDDY'S LETS TALK!!!!!

INBOX ME TO MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS! I HAVE ONE BUDDY RIGHT NOW ARE THERE ANYMORE?? Lets save money, watch out for each other, start a new friendship and go thru this journey together! :)

Tummy Tuck Recovery Article

Tummy Tuck Recovery:

Truth be told, a tummy tuck surgery, also referred to as abdominoplasty, is one of the more invasive and intensive plastic surgery procedures. Needless to say, you should expect your recovery time to be considerably longer than most cosmetic surgeries regardless of which abdominoplasty surgery is performed (a complete abdominoplasty procedure or a mini abdominoplasty procedure).Tummy Tuck Recovery

In most cases, the tummy tuck recovery period depends on the patient’s physical health. If you have strong abdominal muscles, you should expect a shorter recovery period than a person who does not exercise regularly.

What does this all mean to you? Well here’s the thing. You and your surgeon should discuss in great detail the risks and recovery expectations prior to your tummy tuck. As you’ll want your recovery period to be as worriless as possible, you should plan ahead to be well prepared.

Your surgeon will give you specific postoperative instructions and, please understand, it is very important to follow all of his or her recommendations.

Now, you’re probably wondering what to expect during a tummy tuck recovery. Let’s take a look at the three recovery periods you should expect.

Post-Operative Care

If you’ve opted to undergo a complete abdominoplasty then you may be required to remain in the hospital or surgery center for up to three days. After a mini-abdominoplasty, it is most common patients are released within a few hours.

Common side effects immediately following your tummy tuck, include:

Swelling of the abdomen
Pain and discomfort of the abdomen
Numbness of the abdomen
Nausea, grogginess and vomiting due to general anesthesia

Painkillers will be provided. Ask your specialist for specific instructions in terms of usage and use only as directed. Also, enquire about which medications to avoid. Misuse or over-consumption can lead to infection and other problems.

Furthermore, a pain pump may be used to help battle the soreness.

Drains will be inserted to help with any excess blood and other fluids. Your doctor may also recommend a special compression garment to aide healing. He or she will provide specific instructions on the length of time you will need to wear the garment.

Home Care

The bottom line, again, is that your surgeon will give you specific instructions on how to care for your new tummy after you’ve left the hospital. It is vital you do not ignore these instructions.

At this point, avoiding infections will be one of your most important tasks. Tummy tuck infections usually take place up to a month or longer after your surgery. In any case of breaking out in a fever, or if you experience any redness, pain or swelling at the incision site, you should contact your practitioner immediately.

In essence,

Heavy lifting should be avoided at all times.

Strenuous activity, including sexual, should be avoided, but walks (even if you can’t straighten-up) help circulation and are an effective way of reducing swelling and preventing blood clots.

Expect for a month’s delay before you can become a bit more active. Within two months, most tummy tuck patients resume to their regular pre-surgery exercise and activities.

Specific dietary regimen will be added to your recovery list.

The Full Recovery Period

Generally, a full recovery lasts about six months. This is the length of time your body needs to alleviate the swelling, but don’t worry, your new abdomen will be sensitive and sore only for a few weeks after your tummy tuck procedure.

The scars produced from your abdominoplasty will be located above the pubic area, and most likely across the length of your belt line, but, however, can normally be hidden by clothing. These will eventually flatten and lighten in color—a process that can take up to nine months.

Your surgeon might be able to recommend certain scar-minimizing products for your benefit. Expect the scars to appear to worsen before they begin to heal, and just in time for your new body shape to emerge.

MY UPDATE!!

Happy to announce my blood work came back yesterday and my HEMO level is 12.3!!! YAYYYY!!! I intend to still keep on what I am doing in hopes that by sx date it will a 13! Currently I am taking liquid iron with OJ, iron pill every other day at 65 mg and prenatal vitamin. Also before I take the iron I take Vitamin C 1000mg and B6/B12/folic acid.

I am also working out 4 times a week if not more with cardio and weights to still gradually loose more weight. I am also on a high protein way of eating as well.

Still looking for more July buddys!!

Passport check!!

I ordered my passport today and should be here by July 4th!!

On to the next items>>>>

Flight Booked check!!

Booked Jetblue which set me back $872!! Yikes :(

Oh well on to the next>>>

Wow that was alot to fly to DR.
OMG your ticket was astronomical.

Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements check!!

I just bought:

The Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multi-nutrient Kit:
Pre & Post-Op Formula (with Bromelain; no Vitamin E) has been designed specifically to help patients accelerate healing and obtain better cosmetic results following plastic surgery (as well as general surgeries) by providing all the vital healing supplements, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been shown to be vital for preparing the body for surgery and for helping one have a faster recovery. The Make Me Heal Multinutrient Kit is composed of a Plastic Surgery Multinutrient – Pre-Operative Formula (14-day pre-op supply) and a Post-Operative Formula (30-day post-op supply) that can be both purchased as part of the kit or separately. The kit offers a discount compared to buying each product separately.

Taken in tablet/pill form starting anywhere from 1-2 weeks pre-op or several days before the surgery, the Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient – Pre-Op Formula part of the Kit helps build and maximize your body’s tissue reserves of nutrients that are important for the healing process, supporting wound healing, and promoting tissue repair. The Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient – Post-Op Formula component of the Kit is taken starting the day after surgery or several days following surgery (as soon as patient is comfortable swallowing pills) for a period of up to 30 days post-op and helps speed up recovery by strengthening the body’s natural healing process, helping reduce swelling and bruising, supporting wound healing, promoting repair and growth of tissues damaged by surgery, and by protecting the body from infection by enhancing the immune system defenses. Appropriate for both women and men of all ages, the Post-Op Formula is fortified with the pineapple enzyme Bromelain, which helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and accelerate healing.

Both before and after surgery, it is important to build your nutrient reserves with essential supplements, as this will enable you to have better cosmetic results by allowing your body to repair itself faster, promote better wound healing, limit scarring, and reduce the risk of infection. Having an inadequate supply of nutrients before and after surgery has been associated with slower post-surgery healing, increased complications, higher risk of infection, prolonged swelling, slower wound healing, excessive scarring, and unstable collagen formation that is necessary for repairing and building tissue damaged by surgery. For this reason, the Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Kit (Pre & Post-Op Formula) can help in providing the optimal supply of nutrients that are crucial for healing.

VitaMedica Arnica Montana & Bromelain Healing Supplements Kit:
Get all the homeopathic healing supplements needed for faster surgery recovery in the Vitamedica Arnica Montana & Bromelain kit (with Quercetin), which includes 1 Bromelain (with Quercetin) bottle containing 60 capsules that helps reduce swelling and lead to faster healing time, and a bottle of 200 Arnica Montana (30X) tablets that helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling.

Among the most popular medicines in homeopathy, Arnica Montana is a natural and safe homeopathic remedy that is frequently taken in oral pill or cream form. Grown in mountain regions, this homeopathic herb not only helps reduce bruising and swelling but also promotes healing and lessens post-operative pain and discomfort. Because Arnica Montana is a natural, safe remedy, it is known for having virtually no contraindications, no drug interactions, and no side effects.

Bromelain is a natural, safe proteolytic enzyme (an enzyme that helps in the digestion of protein) that is extracted from the root of the pineapple stem and is beneficial for reducing post-operative swelling, treating tissue injury, lessening postoperative pain, and helping accelerate healing. Bromelain inhibits prostaglandins that cause inflammation (swelling). By slowing down prostaglandins, Bromelain promotes the formation of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins that lead to less swelling. Bromelain works almost exactly like Motrin, Naprosyn, Voltaren, Clinoril and many other drugs of the kind, but it is far safer and milder because it is natural and it does not have the side effects of prescription medicines that are considered negative for the healing journey. In addition to helping reduce swelling, Bromelain can lessen postoperative pain, and help accelerate the overall healing process. This product also includes Quercetin, which helps enhance the healing effects of Bromelain. Quercetin inhibits the release of histamine and further helps in reducing swelling. Quercetin is a plant pigment found in large amounts in foods such as onions and apples.

Glad you post this Cus I was thinking of buying the same from make me heal!! :)
Thank you!! Yea I read all the reviews on their site/amazon and RS and it was a great buy and its on sale right now!
Exactly!! To make it worse the days I kept putting it off to get a cheaper flight the rates kept going up!! However the lowest rate started at $690 when I first started looking.

Update on Duran

Hello ladies! Some of you have asked how it is going with Duran and communication!! I still have not heard back from her regarding my pre op instructions that usually come with the quote. Yes it makes me feel very uncomfortable but I pray everyday and I know that I am confirmed for the 15th. So worst case I will arrive and get a consult in office with Duran and just hope the total does not go over my cash on hand. Once I get there I will have budgeted recovery fees, extra for tipping, nurse and massage money. I rather know before I get there with weeks in advance but I don't want to stress over it anymore. Thanks to the ladies here on RS I kind of have an idea of the price based off my sx needs..

I did email & fb her and assistant yesterday with my flight info and a few more questions. Does anyone know if I can get pre- op tests done at CIPLA on a Sunday? Very important to me but I asked for a English speaking nurse if possible to stay with me before/during/after surgery at CIPLA!! I am willing to pay that so I know I have someone looking at for my best care and not have to be miserable with the nurses on staff. I also asked if it was possible to have a private room at extra charge at CIPLA with my nurse!! Yes ladies you can say spoiled or picky lol but I just want to be safe and go through this with lest drama and stress!

I will update as soon as I hear anything!

She posted today that all her june-july dolls send her an email or fb message a long wt their email adress confirming their dates so she can arrange her schedule. She also said her paypal will be up and running in 24 hours. & Even if u dont get ur tests done on a sunday. Idont think they work that day but anyway U can have ur test done and surgery the same day if everything goes well.
Ok great!! Thank you! I did just happen to reach out to her and she replied today saying she was confused as I asked for my money back and now I want surgery!! HUH (breath) So I replied and nicely said I am sorry you have me confused with someone else!! I didnt send anything thru paypal as when I tried it did not work and Elizabeth told me to just come. I also told her we have been chatting back and forth since April via email and fb and she still gave me no price. She replied in 5 min amazingly and tells me $4800 with TT and it I wanted to remove old implants and replace its $6500. She also said I am too overweight and may not get all the lipo I want in extra areas! Huh what?? So I really dont know if she still really has my original email with pictures or not or just going off numbers. To be honest the only thing I am unhappy with is my flat shapeless butt and tummy after 3 kids but even so my skin is not sagging at all. Either way I am going to stay positive and she has to see me before sx anyway and she will see my skin is still firm and yes I currently have extra weight from having a baby a year ago. Anyway sorry to vent! lol Thank you for your help as I will just count on tests the day of.
So u will be using this on top of what Duran gives?

Checking with Baez for Breasts!

So Duran quoted me $6500 with BBL, TT and removal of my old implants and replace with a lift. I think I should look further after I heard Baez does great breasts and its cheaper. I mainly want duran to get this body right and if I have to leave her with a bit saggy breast I may. Has anyone had surgery twice while in DR or have separate procedures all in one visit? I know this is probably to much but just a thought. I just want it all over with and heal and pay another flight back next year. WHat you guys think?? I think I will not be fully happy with flat tummy and saggy boobs lol

i dont think so...it cant be good to go under the anaesthesia 2 times within a short space of time like that. :s
Very true!! Thx girl So much to consider
I don't think it will be a good idea. ESP since you might runn the risk of messing up your results and god forbid you get an infection blood clot or worse. I feel you though. I love Baez boobs. I might go in jan.

Packing List!

Hi Ladies so I have complied a packing list! Vets and others I welcome suggestions or anything I am leaving out :)

Supplies:
1. Deodorant/Lotion
2. Dermoblast Spray (numbing spray)
3. Pure Pineapple Juice/Endure ready drinks
4. Suction hooks/headbands (for drains)
5. Large first aid kit from SamsClub (includes gauze, ointment, bandaids, etc)
6. Toothbrush/paste/mouth wash
7. small lysol spray and disinfectant wipes
8. Meds- Amox/laxative/pain killers/water pills/make me heal pills/Bromelain
9. Kelocate Scare gel/Silicone sheets for TT/Bio oil (do I need this right away post sx?)
10. Hibiclens & Dial antibacterial soap
11. Q-tips/rubber gloves/cotton balls
12. P-ez
13. Marble & ear plugs (for TT I assume??)
14. Lip balm & Vaseline
15. Pill Box and Caddy/bag for bathroom stuff
16. 2 packs Large Maxi pads
17. Computer & Phone

Clothes:
5/6 Maxi Dresses
Hospital Panties
Compression socks
loose pair of thin sweats
(2) Over sized shirts with front buttons
Sneakers/flip flops/house slippers
(2) pjs big thin gown (dont mind messing up)
1 pack wife beaters
Thin bathrobe

What you guys think? I want to pack as light as possible but the list seems long but all needed. DO I NEED A AB BOARD ASAP AFTER SX? hearing mixed reviews on ab and back boards if it really helps or not.

Still need Squeem/waist clincher/faja/vedette I think! At what point do I need these items?

Thank you for the packing list.....can you please advise where you are staying for recovery and contact information. There are so many mixed reviews for RH that is probably best to stay elsewhere and hire a nurse. Thanks so much.
Thx to be honest only rh house that looks like i can trust is angelas! I will find the number and post! When r u going?
Wish I could do both also but almost every doc I had consult with suggested that I do my bbl n breast lift with implant (6 months time gap) separately :(

Cabral Quote

So ladies I have contacted Cabral for a quote! Yes I know all the risks but he does do awesome work on the positive side lol I am not saying I am switching but checking all my options as Durans communication does not make me feel confident! Anyway I contacted him thru whatsapp thx to Jenn85! He responded right away which was a change for me and I must say it was nice. He quote was only $200 more than Duran but I am not 100% on what it included like meds, garment, etc.. I do like the fact that uses no drains! Anyway I will keep debating and follow my intuition....

Thanks ladies for all your positive help! :)

hey, I am also going to Duran on July 15th. She is so sweet and replied my email within a 8 hour window pretty much. I have booked my flight and will stay in a hotel with my mom for 8 days from July 14th. :) Maybe we will see you on Monday at 6:30am...
Yayyyy congrats! A doll on same date :) plz inbox me details of flight info on 14th and hotel ur at! Exciting :)
Hey Hun thanks for the detailed review! Can't for your sx!! I am going to CAbral this fall and from what I know Cabrals quote does not include everything! So he is more expensive but I think he's worth the money. Duran is excellent at her job so either way your going to come out a vixen!!

Glowing Green Smoothie

Detoxing smoothie to help clean out the gut and have glowing skin/anti-aging & lose unwanted pounds

Ingredients (64 ounces / 2-4 servings)
• 1 ½- 2 cups very cold, spring or filtered water
• 1–2 Tbs. fresh organic lemon juice
1/2 cup of organic cilantro
1/2 cup of organic parsley

Optional Ingredient
• Ice cubes (the extra coldness can help newbies with the taste) when blender one working hard blending it may get warm, I peel my banana’s and freeze them for smoothies. Put in fridge after if you want it cold if you want it thicker add two frozen organic banana’s
Directions
Add water, spinach and chopped romaine to the blender. Starting the blender on a low speed; mix until smooth.
Gradually move to higher speeds and add the herbs, celery, pear, and apple. Add the banana and lemon juice last.

I have not tried this but it was given to me by the colonic therapist so it works!

Why Carrot Juice?

Why Carrot Juice?

Carrot juices contain certain oils that work on the mucus membranes of the stomach and colon. This helps with digestion and starts your bowels functioning properly. Carrots are high in fiber and beta-carotene, an antioxidant, which the body converts to vitamin A. Carrots can make your stools softer and larger. Why are larger stools better? Because larger stools dilute toxins, exposure less toxins to colon walls, and press against colon walls to promote peristaltic action.
Drink carrot juice twice daily, once in the morning and in the evening before bedtime.You can drink more carrot juice if you like. Its action on the body produces enormous benefits since it contains a good number of vitamins and minerals - B, C, D, E, K, carotene, sodium, and potassium. These nutrients help to clean out your colon and speed up fecal matter movement. As you increase the carrot juice you drink, chances are you will feel a little uncomfortable. This happens when carrot juice reaches your intestines and colon and begins stirring up the toxic layers and materials in that area. This feeling will pass and is nothing to worry about. If you are pregnant, drink carrot juice daily to build up your breast milk and to provide your baby with the nutrients that it needs.

Carrot & Celery Juice, Carrots and Celery An effective way to clear constipation is to combine vegetables that are high in fiber and that have laxative effects. Celery is high in fiber, potassium, sodium, and many other minerals. It can reduces inflammation and protect against cancer. Celery has a chemical call polyacetylene, which reduces prostaglandins that cause inflammation. Celery has a calming effect on the nervous system.
If you have been using laxatives, which have overworked your colon nerves, celery will help to relax these nerves and give them a rest. Adding carrot juice to celery juice provides an even better nutritional drink. This drink will help to restore nerve function in your colon and improve its health. Celery has the highest content of organic sodium. This sodium is used throughout the body as lymph saline liquid allowing cells to work and live properly. Celery is also beneficial for the stomach.
The stomach lining is filled with sodium and this sodium is necessary to prevent ulcers. Here's what to do; Eat carrots and celery during the day and for your salads; drink a glass of carrot juice in the morning and one in afternoon. By eating slightly steamed carrots you can increase the carotene available from the carrots by up to 4 times. However, by cooking carrots, you destroy the enzymes that will help you to digest them quickly and completely. Boost your carrot juice by juicing with it a few stalks of celery, which includes the leaves. The leaves have more nutrients than the stalk and are part of the nutritional value of celery.

Tomato, Carrot, Celery Drink Here's a drink you can take in the afternoon to activate a bowel movement.With a juicer, juice some tomatoes, carrots, and celery. By experimenting, you can discover the amount of each vegetable to use according to your taste. Mostly likely you will want equal amounts of tomatoes and carrots and you will want to add a few stalks of celery including the leaves.
Now, let's add a few more items to give your drink more pushing power. Squeeze in a small amount of garlic, onion, and radish. While juicing your carrots, juice a small bunch of spinach or parsley.
Drink 1 to 1 ½ cups in the morning and see the results soon after.

Hi!!!! I am going around your time! Could you please get in touch,I pm'd u my email:)
Hey dolls is anybody going July 12 to Duran ? Let me know because I just confirmed for that date so send me a message and we can chat......
Hey:) I decided to stay with Dominga. She offered to drive to Cipla for 20 dollars. I will arrive July 14 with my mom. Excited

quick update

Hey dolls im so sorry it has taking so long for an update. I have been crazy busy! Anyway I am 7 days away from sx!! Yikes.. at this point I may be duran doll or even cabral barbie not sure as too much going on at cipla these days and I just want o be safe!

My health and blood count is still good! I started taking my make me heal pre op pills today added to my other 6 pills I take lol im still loosing weight so that is great! I have not weighted myself yet but I week b4 I leave.

I have decided not to do RH and do a hotel the entire time with a nurse and buddies. Make sure yiu guys ask your rh if air conditioning is available and ask your rentals if there is a max on how many hoursyou use the air cconditioning very important.

Some of my supplies are being shipped to me by Tuesday but will update list soon.

Ttyl :)

how do you like your new post sx body? Easy recovery 2u!
How r u feeling doll?