Mz New Booty Coming Soon to a Theatre Near You! - Suwanee, GA

Well I finally decided to join this site after...

Well I finally decided to join this site after weeks of cyber stalking everyone's beautiful results. I am honestly obsessed with getting this procedure done and it has taken a lot out of me. Not having a booty has always been an issue for me and after some accomplishments I finally decided to do me!

UGH i'm totally on a roller coaster ride with this...

UGH i'm totally on a roller coaster ride with this surgery. I am 5'7" and 180 lbs which sounds like a lot but for some reason I was told not to lose more weight and to maintain this size until surgery. I was told not to go by weight because different people carry weight differently. I feel sooooo fat everyday and I am just going through the motions. I am 29 bought my own house, have my own car, graduated with a Master's Degree in Health Care and still what defines if I believe in myself as a woman is my looks =(. I know i am ranting but I believe you guys to be the only ones to understand how one feels going through this process.

Certainly my "man" doesn't understand. He is so into me getting this surgery that he doesn't think or talks about anything else. What's wrong with that you may say.. well is because is not about me... he is obsess with A$$ and he (in so many words) made it clear that he needed this to happen in order for a relationship to function properly. Do not get me wrong I want this as well but he has made this a bitter sweet experience for me. I wanted this for years because I am uncomfortable with myself but knowing that someone who "loves" you requires you to change you bothers me quite a bit. I am just venting!

My surgery is May 23rd and I already got medical clearance. I work with doctors so they entered my labs and administered my EKG before I even seen my doc. Once there my doc was like well you are obviously prepared and healthy soooo that was the end of that. One less thing to worry about. I am paying cash so I have to call them here soon to pay the balance.

I have been shopping for the necessary items and I am wondering if anyone has advice for me. I have bought:

Pads (bed)
Iron pills
Vitamin C
Arnica Gel and Pills
Dial soap
Yoga mat
Scarguard
baby wipes

amongst some other items I cannot recall at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone ever stayed at the Extended Stay Alpharetta? Thats where I reserved a room for about 10 days. I pray to my Savior that all works out well, nothing worse than an uncomfortable hotel room for that many days.

I will add preop, wish pics, and post op here soon. I would love to hear from Dr. Jimerson's vets about expectations vs reality. Thank you guys for the support!

So.. I know God is lining everything up for me and...

So.. I know God is lining everything up for me and i am very excited about that... My surgery is in 24 days and i am counting down..

I scheduled my first massage with Tiana for four days after my surgery. I am about finished with shopping for this surgery and i am praying i dont forget anything important. I will be eating noodles
For the next year so i can recoop from all this spending lol...

I pray God brings joy and peace in all of yall life!

2 days and i will be transformed!

Hey guys i will be heading to GA on wednesday! Please help me pray for a great experience and speedy recovery. God let you be my surgeon. Guide Dr. Jimerson every step of the way. I think i've got everything I need ... Please hit me up andremind me of anything you might find useful.... Alright.. Whooooo this is alot! I'll post once i'm done and i'll post post op pics... Wish me blessings!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Wow. You are almost there!
I am! Pre-op is tomorrow and i am soooooo excited yet nervous! Oh God here we go!
wht r the shots 4?
The avoid clots after surgery.
oh ok. u have 2give them 2 urself? do all the dr's recommend them? thanx 4the info.
You do give them to yourself and im not sure if all recommended but they should
Hello!!! This is my first time on this site but I'm so happy I found it! I have a consultation with Dr. Jimerson June 10th and I've been hearing some good and some bad so I'm extremely nervous. I'm also a little taken aback by the prices! His work is absolutely amazing from the before and after pics I've seen. Some body help me this is driving me nuts!!!
Hey honey! I know the feeling... I began looking at this last oct and I have been hooked ever since. I had my consult in December and my surgery is May 23rd. I am super excited! Please follow me and I will help you as much as I can. I will give you tips and tell you what worked for me. I will post post op pics as well so you can have an idea. This place has a wealth of infornation so just read through it. The prices are high however you truly get what you pay for and he is real good at what he does. So many people here will walk you through it cause we all know how it feels!
Thanks so much for responding I'm extremely excited for u! I'm also very anxious to hear all u have to say after your surgery! How was ur consultation with dr jimerson and do u personally kno anyone else who had the same thing done by him?
I will keep u updated 17 days till preop! Dr Jimerson is really lay back real cool and collected... He has this confidence about him that draws me... He seems to love what he does and i love it too! No i dont personally know anyone..
Thanks so much!!! Good luck on ur upcoming surgery keep me posted!!!
Check your inbox!
Lol at the noodles comment.. On the hotel question I've never stayed at the Extended stay but I've heard a lot of good comments about the Hyatt hotel. 71/79 a night and free pick up drop off within a 5mile radius so you won't need a car. Very good reviews if you google it.
Thank you for the advice. I heard teh extended stay in Alpharetta is in a pretty good area and they charged 45 a day soooooo I'm praying that is a good place or at least decent if not I will move places... I am known for doing that lol. Girl yes noodles! because i am doing a whole lot right now lol
Oh shoot 45 even better do they offer transportation? You and I both on those noodles..lmao how far is it from Dr. J office?
what is the yogah mat for
The rolled up yoga matt will be used to keep you elevated. Meaning you place it under your thighs and it will keep your butt from touching the chair.
Yoga mat for behind the thighs and may need a pillow for your back.
Yup thats what I am going to do... =)
What's your sx day
I wish you luck on your SX...The time is almost here!
Yes it is hun! And i am counting down for real... Thank you so much!
Thank you so much! I only have 25 days left! I cant believe this is all happening... I'm very ready for this summer!
Best wishes! Beautiful seeing a young, educated sista going for hers!
Thank you so much hun! I'm counting down the days! I am super excited!