Love my NEW Self 2013 (LUCKY RIGHT) 48 Years Young! - Suwanee, GA

Well, I can say that I had a very wonderful...

Well, I can say that I had a very wonderful expericence with The "J" Team in GA. I had my initial consult in August 2012. I paid my deposit and scheduled my BBL transformation for December 10, 2012.

I live in South Carolina so, I drove to GA for my consult because I want to see and meet in person the man that I was going to put my life in his hand. The visist was kind of short but very detailed. I knew that he had others waiting for surgery, so I understood.

I weighed in at 148 lb and 5ft. 1 in. First, they said that I may need to gain more weight (what I'm a Zumba instructor) I just want a large ass not more weight (smile) I drove to GA on December 09, 2012 and checked in @ the Hyatt Place. Things were pretty good for the price and it's quiet!!!!. I got my goodnite rest and prayed for the next day to go well.

Well, it BBL day. My husband and I got up early and dressed because they called early to say that my time has changed from 9:30 to 8:30. I;m still calm. I used to major surgeries. I got there and was back in the room with the surgery staff @ 9:30. BP was a little high because of the rushing!!! Dr. Jimerson came in and talked to me and my husband; made his marking and told me he would see me in surgery (right). My butt was out cold!!!

The surgery went very well withthe exception that I had trouble keeping my oxygen levels up. So, I had to stay in recovery until 4:30 pm. I had a reaction to the pain meds the gave me to take during recovery. It causes breathing problems.

I had 3900 cc taken out. 925cc in each check. I really fdelt goo. I went to the rest room with easy and I sat down and got up on my own. I was walking around pretty good. I didn't take any meds for pain because I didn't need it. I sleep hard when I got back to my room and I was up and moving round on my own afterwards. I sent my husband back to South Carolina that Wednesday.

We went to my post op appointment on Monday, December 17, 2012 but I had to go home with my drain. I still had alot of fluid. My sister is a nurse and she took the drain out 3 days later.

I' still alittle sore on the right side where he went in for lipo, my butt is sore but nothing major; minor, minor , minor sore. I'm currently 36-D (always had alot of breast) 28 (was a 37), flat butt/now I"m 42 in and loving it. I'm still waiting on my final phone consult w/Dr. Jimerson. It was schedule for Monday January 14, 2013. I haven't heard nothing from his office ????? I'm glad I don't have anything major wrong!!! :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Andrew Jimerson this rating because of the spirit he has inside and the wonderful staff that he employees. I hate shitty staff; it can make business bad for good people. So, I gave him a HIGH RATING because of this. His business makes you feel at home and relaxed. Cheerfully!!! The nursing staff was superb and very friendly, Monica( Front desk), (high 5 to her). I drove up for my 2nd consult on November 26, 2012. I had my medical clearence completred and that went well. I had it down by my docter and my insurance paid for all the labs. I then met with nurse Kim. She went over ALL the do's and don't. I got all my prescription orders and had them filled when I returned to South Carolina.

Thank you so much for the reviews ladies. I'm still holding 42 in one year later. December 10, 2013 was my one year. I gained a little in the stomach :( but my ass is still slamming at 42 in. Go, Dr. Jimerson.
Ooops 48***
49 with the body and ass of a 29. !!!!!!!!
I will very soon!!! Thanks for the comment! Yes 48 almost 49. I have trouble with the young thundercats :)
No way!! You look like 22 year old!! killing them softly .. You look great!! I love Zumba Owee!! I see that lion are you a LEO as My hubby, son and myself are True LEOs ;) Please most more pictures and Thanx for the review Wow!! Congrats!!!!! Looks so natural just right
OMG!!! i love ur results....exactly what i wanted mine to look like....u r banging.. BTW, are u sure ur 48? r is it 28? :) .....u r looking so gorgeous!!! congratulations on having ur sx n getting such wonderful results....xoxo!
Thanks BBL2013. Yes, I'm 48 years young. I love my new body. My clothing fit so great. People think that I'm much younger(guys that's the age of my sons; they are shame when I tell them I'm old enough to be their mother, lol.) I pray it stays and don't lose volume. So far so good. I still don't sleep on it or sit without my pillow.
Dang, I hope my butt ends up looking like yours! Have you noticed it getting bigger with the whole "fluffing" deal?
Yes, my butt has gotten larger or fluffing. I really love it and the compliment from males /females. My waist is smaller too.
Your bootay looks great!
You look very nice
You look GREAT
Nice booty!!! Did you change your garment? I'm 2 weeks post op and I am thinking of buying another garment from Lipo express.
Yes, I bought a med. after my BBL from Lipo express
Ok thanks
Has the office called you back to check on you.....and yes you do look really great....forreal.....did u have a kitchen in your room and was it reasonable...thanks
She mentioned she stood at the Hyatt and I stood there recently as well. They are very accommodating. The room we stood in had a little section (mini kitchen) with refrigerator. I requested for a microwave and they supplied it. I did have to buy a crockkpot for less than $20 at the dollar store.
No, I haven't heard anything from the office and I have called and spoke with Kim, the nurse. She said that Dr. J would give me a call. I'm glad I'm not holding my breath. LOL . Now, the room has a mini fridge; you have to ask for a microwave when you check in. . Thanks for the compliment!!
Was your tummy already flat previously or did you have tummy work previously. You mention that you are used to major surgeries, wasn't sure if thats from another cosmetic procedure. I am the SAME exact height as you and I'm currently 165 looking to lose another 20lbs, if you gained more weight would they have put more CC's in?
No I had a fat tummy due to 2 c-section; gall bladder surgery, partial hystorectemy; and cyst removed. He would only put in the amount of CC's take your booty will take before it starting coming back out. And he can't take out too much fat because your body can go into shock. This is my 1st cosmetic procedure and I love my results. You will loss some of the volume about 20 to 30%. from fat cells dying and when the swelling goes down
Looking good girl! Congrats! I am praying for a speedy recovery for u. :) Do u mind posting before photos?
Thanks so much for the information. I am making my list...lol...God bless.
Peroxide *alcohol pads ( I used to clean area on arm before I do my shot) *cotton swabs/ q tips ( to clean around incision sites) * gauze & medical tape ( to redress drain tube) Arnica gel *Detergent to wash dishes Me derma. Cocoa butter for scars *flip flops * socks (I wear mine over ted hose the Dr. provided) *electronics (cell phone, I pad, chargers, DVD player, DVD’s, ear phones) to keep you busy while you recover *baby wipes *tooth brush, paste, dental floss, bathroom stuff *anti bacterial soap Thermometer *pony tail holders & head scarf * massager to lay on body hand moisturizer old towels to avoid stained linen from the tumescent fluid, Camera for pictures Female urinal ( An absolute most); Just buy a 99 cent water picture ( I did and it works great) Bring alot of water, gaterade, juice, soup, fruit, unless you plan to travel out for it and you may not feel up to it. I stayed in my room the entire 9 days. I went out the first days to get my food supplies Cups, plates, spoon/fork
I have been trying to get an idea of the items that I should purchase going into a BBL. I remember seeing a post with a list but I cannot find it now and it's tedious to go through all the entries. Do you have a list of products/stuff I would need to purchase for post-op/recovery?
No, I'm still waiting on m\the office to forward my copies to me. I will oist them ASAP! Thanks!!