Just say infomercial on seat cushion...forever comfy gel cushion

Okay I started researching the BBL procedure at...

Okay I started researching the BBL procedure at the end of November. It took me a month to be confident about my decision. I decided that Dr. Jimerson was the best match for me. I love his results!
But who knew his schedule was filling up so fast. I called today and the earliest phone consulation was October 21, 2013!
I NEED to have surgery done sometimes between May 23rd and June 22nd, 2013 due to my work and school schedule. I have been placed on cancellation list. If anyone has any helpful information please let me know. I have to go to Dr. J, he is the best!!!!

Okay, I called Dr. J's office and it does seem...

Okay, I called Dr. J's office and it does seem like I may be able to get an earlier date once I get my finances together---so I guess good news? But the Receptionist was so dry and border line rude. She was not very friendly and also seems annoyed when I asked questions about what all was included in price. I was very turned off.

I was already considering other doctors so I called Dr. Perry's office. I love the hour glass shape he give his patients. Norma was a doll. We were on the phone for almost 30mins. She answered every single question I had, including giving her personal suggestions she has recently had Lipo and BBL. I felt like I had spoken directly to the Dr. She was very knowledgeable. Where as Dr. J's Receptionist could not answer any questions about the garments-she said I would have ti wait to speak with Dr. J. Sorry but Dr. Jimerson may be too busy and popular for me.
So anyone that has info on Dr. Perry please let me know---the good and the bad. I need to know it all!
I have a Feb 4 date if you still need to trade
Sorry wish I could go that early...I have to wait until summer...end of school year
Is it true that Aziza will pick you up from the airport I really don't have anyone to go with me nor help me I was going to rent a car and just pray I'm not in a lot of pain that I can't take care of myself at the hotel

So when I first began researching the BBL I was...

So when I first began researching the BBL I was totally convinced Dr. Jimerson was the doctor for me, But after seeing how busy he was and experiencing a great deal of frustration when I called his office I started researching other doctors.
I found Dr. Perry and I love his work and I have been able to reach his office and get all of my questions answered. But Dr. Jimerson work is also great!
Now I am just confused! I am sure I can get the surgery date I need with Dr. Jimerson(money changes everything) but is that the best choice for ME!!!! I don't know! I will continue praying and researching but a decision must be made in the next couple of weeks so any advice/suggestions will be appreciated.

Has anyone heard about using a seat cushion after...

Has anyone heard about using a seat cushion after BBL. I saw an infomercial and it's suppose to relieve a lot of the pressure when sitting. Will post a pic of it soon. Typing on my phone now. Oh it's called forever comfy gel cushion.
I agree..at the end of the day, dr j is the doctor who will be working on you not his rude receptionists! Im about to go in for my bbl with him and Im encountering the same problem so im trying to keep my eyes on the prize! Its so irritating- like they are hating ahead of time because they know how good were going to look! Smh lol
I went to jimerson and he messed up my body and took my 20000$. I won't recommend him at all.please read my review
Its been 6months since my surgery still havent gotten a follow up or have i had my calls return my butt have got smaller my butt is looking like the same way it did before i went there.they dont even care if u dead or alive as longs as they got your money total a waste of money
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon