Just say infomercial on seat cushion...forever comfy gel cushion

Okay I started researching the BBL procedure at...

Okay I started researching the BBL procedure at the end of November. It took me a month to be confident about my decision. I decided that Dr. Jimerson was the best match for me. I love his results!
But who knew his schedule was filling up so fast. I called today and the earliest phone consulation was October 21, 2013!
I NEED to have surgery done sometimes between May 23rd and June 22nd, 2013 due to my work and school schedule. I have been placed on cancellation list. If anyone has any helpful information please let me know. I have to go to Dr. J, he is the best!!!!

Okay, I called Dr. J's office and it does seem...

Okay, I called Dr. J's office and it does seem like I may be able to get an earlier date once I get my finances together---so I guess good news? But the Receptionist was so dry and border line rude. She was not very friendly and also seems annoyed when I asked questions about what all was included in price. I was very turned off.

I was already considering other doctors so I called Dr. Perry's office. I love the hour glass shape he give his patients. Norma was a doll. We were on the phone for almost 30mins. She answered every single question I had, including giving her personal suggestions she has recently had Lipo and BBL. I felt like I had spoken directly to the Dr. She was very knowledgeable. Where as Dr. J's Receptionist could not answer any questions about the garments-she said I would have ti wait to speak with Dr. J. Sorry but Dr. Jimerson may be too busy and popular for me.
So anyone that has info on Dr. Perry please let me know---the good and the bad. I need to know it all!

So when I first began researching the BBL I was...

So when I first began researching the BBL I was totally convinced Dr. Jimerson was the doctor for me, But after seeing how busy he was and experiencing a great deal of frustration when I called his office I started researching other doctors.
I found Dr. Perry and I love his work and I have been able to reach his office and get all of my questions answered. But Dr. Jimerson work is also great!
Now I am just confused! I am sure I can get the surgery date I need with Dr. Jimerson(money changes everything) but is that the best choice for ME!!!! I don't know! I will continue praying and researching but a decision must be made in the next couple of weeks so any advice/suggestions will be appreciated.

Has anyone heard about using a seat cushion after...

Has anyone heard about using a seat cushion after BBL. I saw an infomercial and it's suppose to relieve a lot of the pressure when sitting. Will post a pic of it soon. Typing on my phone now. Oh it's called forever comfy gel cushion.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I went to jimerson and he messed up my body and took my 20000$. I won't recommend him at all.please read my review
Its been 6months since my surgery still havent gotten a follow up or have i had my calls return my butt have got smaller my butt is looking like the same way it did before i went there.they dont even care if u dead or alive as longs as they got your money total a waste of money
yes most girls use a bobby pillow
I have a Feb 4 date if you still need to trade
Sorry wish I could go that early...I have to wait until summer...end of school year
Is that a consult date or surgery date?
Its a surgery date.
Is it true that Aziza will pick you up from the airport I really don't have anyone to go with me nor help me I was going to rent a car and just pray I'm not in a lot of pain that I can't take care of myself at the hotel
She does but it cost. Her and her husband does it but still check bc she might have changed that since Dr.J has gained more popularity
I am not sure. Are you considering using some type of home care service afterwards? After reading all the blogs it seems very difficult to do alone. I may have to go alone so I am looking into Homewatch Care Givers Services.
ok thanks
Thanks. Im not changing Dr's. at this point.... It's too close to my date. Aziza handled it :) but it is frustrating when you're paying so much money for the surgery and the customer service is not good. I am looking forward to him doing a great job as I'm sure he will. Good luck to you ladies!
Can't wait to see your results!
Hope you find a PS. I had the same experience in the beginning with Dr. J's staff; Monica not returning phone calls or emails. But Shelly called me and I worked with her. I had my surgery last week and he exceeded my expectations. Wish you the best on your journey.
Congrats and happy healing!!
Just checked your page, your results look great. It looks very natural! I wanted to go to Dr. J but just not sure. His work is amazing and he is closer than Miami. But I don't know....how do u bypass the phone operators to get to Shelly or Aziza, they seem to be most helpful?
Ps: Asiangotbooty103112's results look really nice. Check our her Dr.
Thanks will do!
I've had the same experiences with Dr J's staff and it is extremely off putting! I was seriously considering switching Dr's too because I have had such a hard time with his staff- following-up/returning calls/answering emails/being rude but, I'm so close to my date I didn't want to start at square one again. Today, I spoke with Aziza (after following up with them after i didnt get a returned call) and she helped me. Overall, if I had more time to REplan I'd probably explore other plastic surgeons. I can't say that working with them will get easier. Good luck!
If I had a date set with Dr. Jimerson I would not change it!!! He is busy for a reason, he is very good at what he does. You got your questions answered who cares if it was him or the nurse. When we go to our primary doctors, we spend more time talking to the nurses anyway! Remember you are going in for him to work his Jcurves magic! Let him do what he does! Good luck and be blessed! All will be well.
I must say I agree with LynnNola girl Dr. J is the busy for a reason I think you should stick with him