Curves - Suwanee, GA

I had my surgery 4/12/13 and the procedure went...

I had my surgery 4/12/13 and the procedure went well. I was informed I got 700cc and each cheek and 200cc in each hip. I really wanted more but thats not was given the total fat taken was 3300 so I really don't know why i was not given more to each cheek hopefully everything turns out fine as I go through the booty up and down journey! Has anyone else got 700ccs and have good results after a year?

I'm trying to post pics it won't let me don't know why

I'm trying to post pics it won't let me don't know why

Hi had post op today and told Dr.Jimerson my...

Hi had post op today and told Dr.Jimerson my concerns he told me he stuffed as much fat in me that he could that's why he only gave me 700ccs so I guess I was going through Lipo blues. I apologize for being so harsh on him but that was the emotions I was feeling at the time. I must say this Ladies let me inform you
That if you are petite even if you are overweight there may be a chance you have to do a round 2 cause your skin ont stretch far the first time. DR Jimerson said he overstuffed my Booty and that's all he could do for me which was 700ccs. I was Depressed because in ya head you feel like u finally are going to get ya Dream look and some girls do but for me I may need round 2. I know for a fact I have to get bra rolls and upper bra roll done to look Fab but I will see where I'm at 6 month's!!!!

P.S. He told me I will be fine and gave me a Big...

P.S. He told me I will be fine and gave me a Big Hug so he does care which makes me feel a lot better!!!

Hi well it's been 11 days post op and I'm having a...

Hi well it's been 11 days post op and I'm having a lot of back pain but nothing I can't deal with and my stomach has not gone down and is very lumpy I will start my massages real soon. I'm really trying to wait to see the true results like so many of my bbl sisters have told me but this stomach not looking to good. I have been putting cream on my butt for the bruises but the bruises are still there. I will post a pic so you all can see what cream can I use?

Another thing I know you would also like to get...

Another thing I know you would also like to get before pics but I never took pics of myself cause I really hated it so I'm waiting on Kim to get my before pics so I can post them.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

The whole staff are warm and loving ppl. I have no complaints because even though they are extremely busy they make time for you.

Any new pics?
Hi 7angels I'm a small framed person myself. I was only able to ge 580cc's each cheek. My before measurements were 36-27-37 now they are 36-27-39 as of this past week I still have a some swelling in my stomach area. I was told and from what I researched if you over stuff the butt with too many CC's most or a lot of the fat cells will die.. So I think you will be fine looks Nice your a small frame no worries I think booty is plenty big!! Good luck :)
It depends i bieve newbootyinc got 1500 ccs an is 8 weeks postop and she retained most of her fat n her butt is huge.
It really just depends on your skin dr s will not over stuff for that exact reason
Hello, you look good I hope your healing well. Is your but and stomach still hard?
Destiny81 yes it is and my butt has gotten a little softer but still hard but it has gone down some
Hey 7 checking in on you. Hope you are feeling better!
Nycutie my butt hurt so bad I guess cause I've been so busy with the kids but girl all I've been thinking about is getting rid of these lovehandles as soon as I can exercise
7 you will swell if u try to do too much and your butt will hurt like hell. Take it easy, its hard with kids but it helps. Take ur pain meds and lay it down girlie. .lol. I know u conjuring up the handles, do side exetrcises with weights in each hand. Reach downward toward your need exercising your sides. Do 100 each. Wait til u feel better though..lol.
Thx Nycutie cause that's been on my mind!!!
Wow you look awesome dr j has done it again happy healing hun and keep us posted :)
Thx bubblez I'm a so much better back back and butt hurt
Happy healing!!! U look great!!!
Thx shontevia
I hope you feel better 7angels, I hope when your swelling goes down you are happy with your Bootay. I will be praying for you. Right now the most important thing is for you 2 heal properly. I know you will be posting b4 pics when u can get them from Kim. Can I ask How tall are you & what was your weight b4 your Bbl? Stay Blessed Doll!
Thx honey36 I will my height was 5'1 and I weighed 130 before surgery. I had a flat butt now a Lil sumthn but as far as the Lipo to stomach not that well I could've got sculpted better. Oh well there's nothing I can do but try to workout when I can.
Get a small fajah or vedette the key is going down in garment sizes every other week
Thx nycutie
In Cali, Im feeling the same way not sure but I do agree for the price he couldve contoured you better. We shouldnt have to keep coming back for revisions, ugh!
Agreed! I think he is wrong for that.
Imsocute I agree imagine how I felt when I spent over 10000 with me and my husband money girl I was so depressed after finding this site aby lookin at these girls
Agreed w/overpriced commentbut an improemt better than no improvement :) happy healing love!
7Angels Me too! My doctor only injected 340 in my 5'9 frame then the day after he gives a woman 600 cc and found others that he injected 600 cc recently. I dont understand how they can justify prices if this is the service they are offering. My second choice doctor is doing a great job on his recent patients so this is a double whammy!
Remember that the doc can only give you what your butt can take. If you workout your butt is tight so it wont take a lot. I got 500 per cheek because when he tried to add more it oozed back out. He did explain he would put in as much as my butt would allow becsuse my skin was so tight. Dr's should explain that to people so they have realistic expectations. If your ass is flabby before it will take more fat because your skin is loose. Just because ur doc gave xyz more ccs dont take personal her ass happen to accommodate more fatthan yyours could. Its basic science when you look at it in detail.
Imsocute doctors should do better and explaining but I learned from this experience to not trust them and to ask more direct questions if I decide to do this again but nycutie is right at my 1 wk post op he told me my skin wouldn't stretch anymore I'm also mad right now cause no one told me to cut my garment where the hips were I'm a newbie to this so I didn't know nor they didn't inform me.