Dr. Jimerson Give me my assssss Back!! See you in 7 days to make this booty POP!

I'm excited! I've scheduled my appt for December...

I'm excited! I've scheduled my appt for December 14th 2012 with dr J! It's been a long journey of thinking and picking which surgeon to undergo this invasive procedure with and finally I have chosen Dr. J. Many would say i Have a nice shape now..,,but I hope with Gods grace dr Jimerson can transform for Christmas!

I work out a lot. And it's frustrating not to achieve goals I'm looking for. Right now I'm about 5'7 195. 36DD. 34. 52. I really want to loose 4 of my waist and get my ass. I'm really hippie. But I want that projection. That pokes out! I do sit ups. Squats. Run. U name it. This time with this procedure I have dr I gets me the body of my dreams.

I want to add pics but somehow my iPad isn't letting me?
Ooh and anyone looking to shack up in dec ? If youre doing ur sx at that time we can share a hotel and go thru the pains and joys together!

Hi hun. I'm scheduled for Dec 6th.. good luck and keep us posted! xoxo
Hey Mz I am scheduled for my BBL with Dr. J on the 17th please keep me updated I actually requested the 14th of Dec and it was full. LOL Be blessed on you journey girlfriend
welcome RS ! good luck

I just realized I hav like 2months left! I booked...

I just realized I hav like 2months left! I booked my flight but tomorrow I want to figure the hotel. I'm so nervous. I've tried reaching dr j office for Monica bu damn no one returns any calls. I don't like that. I wonder if lipo gets you like flabby skin. I'm so afraid of even looser skin due to lack of elasticity. Di J pics online who so amazing mi thought they were photoshopped. I wish he can provide me with the same. 9g is a lot to spend. I need it to to be out this world! Well I am dieting. Anyone know how to loose 10 pounds in 2 months? Lol.
I sure will. I gotta get to a computer an upload. My iPad I limited.
@mz Chicago ok. Thanks. And you too! Keep me posted doll
You too doll! Hey where are you staying? I want to book m hotel tomorrow. Maybe we can shack up! Im leaving the 23. Let m know.

Ok so I just booked my hotel. My vitamins are in....

Ok so I just booked my hotel. My vitamins are in. Flight complete. Omg. It's official. I need to my blood work 2weeks before my sx so I will do it right after Thanksgiving. I'm trying to see if my BFF will go with me or I will be all alone. I'm a survivor and I have a good supporter friend on here. Shes a doll, thank god for this site.

I need dr J to make my fat PHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I have so much studying guys, I will keep y'all posted
Hey Mz New hope you're doing well, just wanted to follow up with you.Did you decide to stay at Sun Suites?
MzNew I wanted to give you the information on where I'm staying I booked a room at Sun Suites of Suwannee for the Dec 16-24th (hoping I will make it home for Christmas) I spoke to the Front Desk and the location sounds perfect the road the hotel is on turns into McGuissness Ferry Rd, and there is a drug store, HMart, and plenty of restaurants close by some walking distance and some within a mile. The pics of the place look acceptable not luxury but the price for those nights came to 352.47 including the tax!!! Two dbls and a kitchenette! My mom is coming with me to help out so I cant share a room but it would be great to have another BBler close by for support as well! Let me know if you go that route!!!! So excited....
Omg i just called that hotel fri! I was going to book it also. But how and where is it that low? I will book it NOW. Let me know. Ahhh lucky ur mom is coming! I'll be alone. But yes we can have. Each other for,support. Inbox,me

6 week and the magic occurs. I'm so elated. Still...

6 week and the magic occurs. I'm so elated. Still working on another 10 pounds to loos ladies. If anyone has ideas plllzzz put me on. Thus far gym cardio jogging and water and prune juice. Idk what else. I'm 5'7.5 210. I want to 200 because my weigh I well distributed. Measurements now. 34DD 33 52. My hips have been going down from all this cardio and I'm tight because. Didn't add hip to for J sx. Nursing school is kicking my ass and I can't fully once treat honking about sx. So ladies plz advice on pulls? Vitamins? To assist. Will keep y'all abreast.

Man prayers to those affected by Storm Sandy.
Congratulations on your surgery date! It will be here before you know it. I am also scheduled with Dr. Jimerson December 19th, 2012. I am so looking forward to it. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted.
Congrats, welcome to the team. My surgery is 12/4. Where did you decide to stay. Try replacing two of your meals with protein shakes or green smoothies and eat a healthy meal. Good luck on your journey. Keep us posted. You will have a very merry Christmas. You have a great body to work with.

Election Day! Everyone please vote... For Obama...

Election Day! Everyone please vote... For Obama :-)

So I'm wondering how my labs will e taken care of. Should I go to my dr n just ask to fill this out and the he bills my insurance? Ugh someone plllzzz help me

I've been having slight chest pain. I'm so cared that this might show up on my EKG lab. Ugh th evil is a liar. Don't need nothing setting me back

Ideally can't wait to have m butt back. Having it and loosing it because of stupid diets is so hurtful.

Good luck on your journey :)

Hey there,

Not long until your surgery now, are you all prepared? From the other reviews I've read, a lot of people are very Happy with their butts from Dr. J, so hopefully you can join that happy club!

I can't believe my sx is next month. That's it. Like I'm super nervous. I haven't really gotten support on here, only really from one girl. She's been awesome. I have hella finals bSo I think I will leave this site alone. But wish you Ladies well.

Got everything I need except my gauges and urinal....

Got everything I need except my gauges and urinal. I think I like the McDonald cup idea I read on someone's pg. urinals don't appear to be comfy. My BFF is coming so I don't need to hire a nurse. Thank goodness because her flight was only $240 as supposed to like $600 for a nurse.

God is gooooood I have been cleared and good to go. Both Monica and Azziza called me. I made my last credit payment today and wrap up these finals. Eave everything in God's hands. In him I put all my faith and confidence.

Good luck to all the women having surgeries this week!!

Los. Monica had her sx and she looks like CoCo!...

Los. Monica had her sx and she looks like CoCo! She's fuckin awesome. It's the one on his website who's wearing black pants and a white shirt on the first pg I believe. Oooooh thank you Jesus Ian ready. I've beeeeeeeeeen ready
hey i wanted to know if you could give me a review on sun suites hotel?
Has anyone.heard from her
Hey Mznew!! How are you feeling?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

After lots of research. His website. Facebook. And live stories, I've made my decision. Thank you Jesus!