Dr. J is a Genius!! - West Orange, NJ

With one treatment of Silikkon 1000, Dr. J...

With one treatment of Silikkon 1000, Dr. J literally fixed my nose! I had been so upset with the way my nose was looking and I thought that I would be selfish to put my family in financial strain for another rhinoplasty.

I heard about Dr. J and he literally fixed my problem! I walked in feeling self conscious and walked out an hour later feeling wonderful. I felt beautiful instead of feeling that everyone was looking at the bump of cartilage sticking out of my nose. I can't say enough about this man. Its such a simple concept. We use fillers for everything now, why not the imperfections in our nose? He is so skilled and passionate about this procedure and made me feel so comfortable. I find myself looking at other peoples noses and wanting to tell them about Dr. J! What a joy it must be for him to change peoples confidence level with just one visit.

I was afraid to have another surgery because I was worried my nose would look worse. I also felt selfish spending thousands of dollars that would be better spent on my growing family's needs. Imagine finding out that the solution to my problem would only cost $700.00. I figured I not only saved my nose, but I saved about $8000.00 with Dr. J's non-surgical rhinoplasty!!! He walked in the room and instantly made me feel as if we were family. I trusted him as if I had known him forever. If you are reading this, you may be considering this procedure---DO IT..you have nothing to lose! I am not going to lie..it didn't tickle! But my nose looks GREAT!!!

Hi Jersey,

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for such a positive review. I'm really glad everything went so well for you. Do you have pictures?

Thanks,

-Britt

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel so lucky to have met him! Oh, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the front office staff. EVERY single woman in that office made me feel as if we had already met. They were so kind and warm. To summarize, the only regret I have is not entering Dr. J's office sooner!