Revision Rhinoplasty

Breast implants had capsulated after 9 years,...

Breast implants had capsulated after 9 years, needed replacement.

1. nose job left me with ugly nose, wanted better outcome.

allergic reaction to restylane on lips, wanted permanent and safer alternative.

I have had breast augment done with Nov 2011 (replacement of old implants) and he performed a super outcome. I was the most impressed with the aftercare of the scars, something that the other doctors never provided.

I also a had a revision rhinoplasty at the same time. That procedure was complicated due to errors made by the earlier doctor, but the procedure went really nicely and aftercare has been extensive with steroid shots, and all. Dr Ashok is trustworthy, he takes your concerns seriously and is willing to help in any turn you need him. The responsiveness to emails can be count in few hours. I have never felt alone as his patient and will be returning for butt lift later this year.

Dr Ashok inserted silicone lip implant to my upper lip June 2012. I got no bruises, hardly any swelling and the outcome is absolutely gorgeous.

I had my 1 rhinoplasty in early 2010 with another...

I had my 1 rhinoplasty in early 2010 with another Dr. in Dubai. He was all over the magazines as an expert and seemed really nice. The procedure went great but the nose I got in return was far from the idea we had discussed. When I return after 1 year to ask him to correct the nose on his expenses as there was clear mistakes he had made he refused and accused me of changing my opinion about the nose outlook. I was mortified. I had huge tip with slight pollybeak deformity and I was unhappy. I wanted a second opinion and found Dr Ashok Govila.

Dr. Ashok let me visit at least 4 times after initial consultation for free to discuss about my worries and finally I set the date to correct my nose in November 2011. I had my breasts redone at the same operation. The staff in Jebel ali hospital were beyond attending. I hadehad very bad nausea after anesthesia earlier and this problem was addressed in a way that when I woke up I could have left the hospital straight away. That was a huge relieve.

My nose cast was applied nicely and I had no worries what so ever. The outcome from the surgery was absolutely stunning. Loved the nose so so much when the cast came off. To be continued with pictures shortly.
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Ashok is very caring and responsive, yet I would not go for him for complex revision rhinoplasty, other procedures why not.

i also need an advise, did mine 1 year ago, and it still look not really better than it was, and went to same dr. he said - we need to do revision! then i had a question why not from the first time my nose has been done properly..bit confused with the revision, and afraid that even in this time it still will not be right..so guys inbox me in case if you had a good exp with doctors in dubai..please.
Hiya, just wondering who the first doctor was to do your rhinoplasty? I've just decided to go with someone and hoping its not the same surgeon!
At SP clinic in Thailand
Thank you! look forward to hearing from you :)
I am happy to tell you privately, so I will inbox you.
Hi there; I had a rhinoplasty a more than a year ago in thailand with an artificial implantation was done along the bridge of the nose up to the tip; abd alaplasty at same time the outcomes were unexpectable now I have an obvious deviation along the tip of the nose hard to bend from up to down but just from side to side besides until now I feel it hard on one side; thw alaplasty left the asymetrical angles; I am not satisfied at all please help me :(
Hi there, recovery from the rhino was really easy. I was expecting pain and all sort of problems, but nothing. I think the image of rhino is far worse than the actual operation. The thing that is not spoken enough though that how hard is to get the results you want.
Hi there,
I am glad you are happy with the rhino results. do you mind showing the " Revision rhino"before and after photos though? as i am very interested in your doctor. Thanx;)

Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! How was it recovering from the rhinoplasty? Did you have much pain or stuffiness?