Revision Rhinoplasty

Breast implants had capsulated after 9 years,...

Breast implants had capsulated after 9 years, needed replacement.

1. nose job left me with ugly nose, wanted better outcome.

allergic reaction to restylane on lips, wanted permanent and safer alternative.

I have had breast augment done with Nov 2011 (replacement of old implants) and he performed a super outcome. I was the most impressed with the aftercare of the scars, something that the other doctors never provided.

I also a had a revision rhinoplasty at the same time. That procedure was complicated due to errors made by the earlier doctor, but the procedure went really nicely and aftercare has been extensive with steroid shots, and all. Dr Ashok is trustworthy, he takes your concerns seriously and is willing to help in any turn you need him. The responsiveness to emails can be count in few hours. I have never felt alone as his patient and will be returning for butt lift later this year.

Dr Ashok inserted silicone lip implant to my upper lip June 2012. I got no bruises, hardly any swelling and the outcome is absolutely gorgeous.

I had my 1 rhinoplasty in early 2010 with another...

I had my 1 rhinoplasty in early 2010 with another Dr. in Dubai. He was all over the magazines as an expert and seemed really nice. The procedure went great but the nose I got in return was far from the idea we had discussed. When I return after 1 year to ask him to correct the nose on his expenses as there was clear mistakes he had made he refused and accused me of changing my opinion about the nose outlook. I was mortified. I had huge tip with slight pollybeak deformity and I was unhappy. I wanted a second opinion and found Dr Ashok Govila.

Dr. Ashok let me visit at least 4 times after initial consultation for free to discuss about my worries and finally I set the date to correct my nose in November 2011. I had my breasts redone at the same operation. The staff in Jebel ali hospital were beyond attending. I hadehad very bad nausea after anesthesia earlier and this problem was addressed in a way that when I woke up I could have left the hospital straight away. That was a huge relieve.

My nose cast was applied nicely and I had no worries what so ever. The outcome from the surgery was absolutely stunning. Loved the nose so so much when the cast came off. To be continued with pictures shortly.
i also need an advise, did mine 1 year ago, and it still look not really better than it was, and went to same dr. he said - we need to do revision! then i had a question why not from the first time my nose has been done properly..bit confused with the revision, and afraid that even in this time it still will not be right..so guys inbox me in case if you had a good exp with doctors in dubai..please.
Hiya, just wondering who the first doctor was to do your rhinoplasty? I've just decided to go with someone and hoping its not the same surgeon!
At SP clinic in Thailand
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Ashok is very caring and responsive, yet I would not go for him for complex revision rhinoplasty, other procedures why not.