Smart Lipo in Upper Lower Abs, Flanks, Bra Strap

I'm very active, exercise daily and eat sensibly...

I'm very active, exercise daily and eat sensibly but because I have digestion problems I could never loose the inches in my mid section. I have tried everything but never got the results I've wanted. I saw a friend's smart lipo before and afters and I was convinced this procedure was for me.

At first I was miserable because of the painful swelling that lasted about two weeks. I started my exercising activities after two weeks and the swelling has gone down dramatically. I also started the endermologie body massaging after one week to quicken the healing, at first it was painful but then after a week i started to feel tremendous relief.

It's been one month post op (11/28/09) and I absolutely love the results thus far!

Dr. Jonathan Fisher at strax

I chose my doctor because I saw his work on others and thought he did an amazing job! He's extremely thorough!

do you have any lumps? I am wondering this because many people get that from lipo, and since you did endermologie, i was wondering if that might have smoothen out your skin and prevented lumsps/bumbs/cannula tunels

Hi, i went to Strax Rejuvination in Sunrise, FL and {edited} performed it

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!
Can I have the Dr's info? I love your results. I want to so the smartlipo procedure but I dont know which Dr can I trust. Thanks
hi, can you please tell me the name of the doctor you used?

{edited}

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor info to the review. Thank you!
Wow! You're results are fabulous! I'm out about 7 weeks and don't nearly have your results, and I was about your same size before. How many cc's of fat did they remove? I hope that eventually it'll work out!
Thanks! I'm not sure how much they took out, but you should look into doing the Endermologie massages because I started it one week out because the doctor told me it would speed up healing and it really did! Before I started I was so swollen I looked like a barrel :( Then I began doing the massages about twice a week and still am doing them and they really did help drain the locked in swelling! My swelling still goes up and down but I least I don't have the horrible swelling from the beginning. Are you still swollen?
I'll totally look into it, thanks. I'm not sure if I'm still swollen or if its just still lots of fat left on my body. It feels like fat that I'm grabbing but who knows. I definately feel I look smaller in the morning when I first get up and get bigger throughout the day. I will try the message and see if it helps. Thanks!
Also, are you making sure to be religious about wearing a compression garmet... i wear mine 24/7 everyday and when is starts to feel a little loose I have the seamstress bring it in 2 inches...
Wow im impressed! And the price is way better than the Orlando area.I have been to sevral conultations and have yet to feel comfortable or seen any really good results. I would prefer a doctor experienced with the smart lipo. I've had 3 kids and have the same areas that need work on. I also exercise but cant get rid of the back fat. This is alot of money for me to blow and not be pleased since im a single mom but im unhappy with my body.Can you please forward the doctors information to me?