Smart Lipo in Upper Lower Abs, Flanks, Bra Strap

I'm very active, exercise daily and eat sensibly...

I'm very active, exercise daily and eat sensibly but because I have digestion problems I could never loose the inches in my mid section. I have tried everything but never got the results I've wanted. I saw a friend's smart lipo before and afters and I was convinced this procedure was for me.

At first I was miserable because of the painful swelling that lasted about two weeks. I started my exercising activities after two weeks and the swelling has gone down dramatically. I also started the endermologie body massaging after one week to quicken the healing, at first it was painful but then after a week i started to feel tremendous relief.

It's been one month post op (11/28/09) and I absolutely love the results thus far!

do you have any lumps? I am wondering this because many people get that from lipo, and since you did endermologie, i was wondering if that might have smoothen out your skin and prevented lumsps/bumbs/cannula tunels

Hi, i went to Strax Rejuvination in Sunrise, FL and {edited} performed it

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!
Can I have the Dr's info? I love your results. I want to so the smartlipo procedure but I dont know which Dr can I trust. Thanks
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose my doctor because I saw his work on others and thought he did an amazing job! He's extremely thorough!