Tummy Tuck, Breast Aug and Hernia Repair - Summerville, SC

I'm 5"4 134 lbs and have decided to get a...

I'm 5"4 134 lbs and have decided to get a "mommy maker over" after having 4 kids. I'm having my surgery march 12 2012 which is only 2 days away. I'm scared to go under bc I never have been before. I will try and post pictures of before later on today. Any feed back would be great.

So im otw to the hospital now for my TT BA and hernia repair. I thought I would be more nervous but I'm not. Maybe once I get there it will hit me. I'm so ready to be recovered from it and move to the next chapter in my life. Wish me luck.

So today I had my TT BA and hernia repair. I...

So today I had my TT BA and hernia repair. I thought it was going to be way qorse tham it actually is. i have only taken 1 pain pills. My pain is about a 3 out of 10. My chest feels tight bc they have me all wrapped up. the good thing is I can take that off tomorrow and put my bra on they gave me. I will post picture later after I take them.

So today I went out to diner and then walmart to...

Dr. Hensel

You are so pretty Subrina and you look awesome in your kini!!!! I have to laugh when I see day 3 po you are ready for this to be over omg...you are doing fantastic and as much as you want to run like the wind I think you will find if you do that you'll be so very sorry. Try a heating pad and ice pack back and forth 20 mins at a time for your back. When you lay down put high pillows under the back of your knees to take the strain off of your back. Relax while you can because you will know a day you overdid it when you get there, I'd just rather you not get there. :)
Ok so today I went out to diner and then walmart to get the kids Easter things. Today was a good day. On Wednesday I got 1 of my tubes out which was day 8 post op and I should get my last one out next Tue which makes that day 15 post op. My back hurts me the most. I still can't stand up straight I'm hoping next week I will be able to. My hubby has to go back to work on Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to that. I'm go to post a pic that is day 11 post op of me. I have not been able to post before pictures but hope to soon.
So today has been a day of my emotions running crazy. I'm so ready to be healed and back to normal. I'm so board and tired of sitting around and doing nothing. I feel helpless and that's totally not me. My hubby is the best and I don't know what I would do without him. I'm so ready to run after my kids and hold my baby. I know this is part of the process but wtf be over with already lol well off to eat some dinner.
So I'm off my pain meds and have been since Tue night I'm only taking Tylenol. My back has been hurting me a lot. Today is day 3 of PO and all in all I'm doing ok. I have been getting some gas pains but then they go away. I'm still numb in my boobs nnd my right side so I hope feeling comes back in them soon. I'm so ready for the recovery to be over so I cam get back to my normal life and enjoy my body.
Ok so I went to the drs today and they said everything looks good. I will get my 1 st tube out next Wednesday and the 2 nd one out a week later. I starting to get feeling in my tummy and it feels wierd. My pain level is at a 3 not to bad. My back hurts more than my belly
Ok so I got to take my bandage off my boobs and that was a major relief. Now I'm just sore on my boobs but my TT is so tight I can't stand up straight it so he'd to get up and go to the bathroom but every time I take a step I keep telling myself you are one more step to the pain being over. On a scale of 1-10 I would say um at a 5 only bc I'm so nauseous.
Thanks ladies I got to unwrap my boobs today so that was a relief. Now I'm getting hot flashes and my tummy incision burns. I keep saying it will be worth it and in a few weeks I'm going to be like that wasn't that bad.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf. I'm so glad you're on the other side of this and can just heal now! If you need the pain pills though, make sure you take them. You want to stay on top of the pain so it doesn't get unbearable.

Keep on keeping us posted!

Thanks kristy. I will its 330 am here and I just woke up and after laying down for a few u get stiff. All in all I'm doing ok. My boobs are a little numb my belly burns a little and my right upper outer thigh is a little numb. I have only been taking half if a pain pill. So I hope in a few days to be off them

Glad you're doing well! Half a pain pill isn't bad for everything you've just had done, hopefully in a few days you'll be feeling much better and seeing some results!

Good luck with your surgery today! Keep us posted on your progress.