He Can Fix ANYTHING! - Sugar Land, TX

The area I needed treated was in a sensative...

The area I needed treated was in a sensative position and I was always in pain. He was able to remove the scar and close the wound so that it would no longer cause a problem.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I had an area that was crushed a very long time ago. The crushed area was in a location that was always being aggravated and becoming inflammed and VERY sensative. Dr. Horndeski was kind enough to treat the area by removing the crushed area and treated the inflammation. He and his physician assistant, Elisa, were AMAZING. Very gentle, caring and thorough! I am a man who is not a fan of surgery but he did such an amazing job. I can not thank them enough!

HAHA, glad to hear you got it done as well.  That would be so awful to have an open wound on your toe... CONSTANT RUBBING! :(

Yes it was! I had a raised and sensitive scar on my toe that rubbed in my shoe! It continually stayed open so I had Dr. Horndeski cut it out and make it smaller and less thick so it didn't become an open sore all the time! He was so nice and funny! Im glad I went thru with it! That and my wife made me... :)

Glad to hear you were able to get some relief from the discomfort you were dealing with! From what I'm reading it sounds like the scar was surgically removed, is that correct?