My Journey Begins - Sugar Land, TX

Hello everyone, I must say I too have stalked this...

Hello everyone, I must say I too have stalked this site for about a year now. So here is a little about me. Im 34, married with three kids. My children are 16, 15, and 12. I had my children young and got that out of the way! Now its time to get me back right :-). I am 5'7 and weight 260lbs. I have 2months to loose 25 lbs ( my goal) . I AM ALL TUMMY. I love being a juicy woman, I love my curves, I just hate my tummy butt. Im sched for may 7th and I am nervous... but excited and ready!!!! I cold turkey changed my diet and have started working out chicken breast and veggies only for this lady ! My doc says he will do my procedure, with a mesh, no lipo so tummy tuck only- lipo will be completed about 3-4 months after surgery if needed. Im ok with this, but I am curious if anyone has had the mesh applied??? Does it increase or decrease healing time, easier to recuperate? I heard it decreases the risk of re gaining weight.. is this true? Any and all opinions welcomed.

2 review/ love my Doc

Hello everyone! I only posted one review prior to my surgery. I just stopped by to tell eveyone that I have had an amazing Journey!!!!!!!!!!. Dr. Horndeski is the best Physician i could have chosen. I had surgery on May 7th2013. I took two weeks off from work- I recovered nicely. I have had follow -up appts with Dr. Hordeski initially weekly and now monthly. I had the Tummy tuck with mesh placement/ muscle plication and so far so good. I also had a tummy tuck with NO liposuction. I have read reviews about Dr. Horndeski. I can honestly say he has the best Staff, Liza is the best best best Physician asssistant I have ever encountered. This practice is wonderful and Dr. Horndeski has the best bedside manner. I am a registered nurse. I have encountered multiple plastic surgeons and physicians from all over the world. I can tell you from first hand expierience that This Doc by far is Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! I am loving my results and my incision has healed nicely! I will post pic soon!!!!!

pics added

more pics

Dr. Horndeski

Best Doc in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him and his staff. I felt and feel at home when I enter the office. Bedside manor is excellent. Very professional. More work to come and he is doc of choice!

You look great !!!!!
Beautiful!
You look amazing....we have similar body types so now I feel great because I have an idea of what my results may be.
How are you?
I'm well.
Sorry abour my short message, my kids are driving me bananas, you look reallyyy good, God bless and thank you for you reviews. :-)
What a transformation! Looking good honey
Thanks :-) I feel fab!
wow!! you look great!! ;)
Thanks so much, I feel wonderful. DR. Gary Horndeski is a wonderful doc!!!
That's great and your welcome luv :)

Welcome to the community!  I am happy you crossed over from the other side and joined us:)

I have attached a couple of links to information on Mesh with a Tummy Tuck

and

When is Mesh or AlloDerm Necessary in Diastasis Repair?

Thanks so much Kimmers25!

Absolutely girlie!