LOVE my New Nose! - Sugarland, TX

Growing up I was always incredibly self conscious...

Growing up I was always incredibly self conscious of my nose but even more scared to undergo surgery. I didn't want to have the surgery and then hate the results. When I went into Dr. Nguyen's office for a consultation, I thought it would be just that. But after speaking with Dr. Nguyen, looking through pictures of his work, having my MANY questions answered and getting to know the awesome girls that make up his staff, I decided to take the jump and undergo rhinoplasty to give me the perfect nose. I could not be happier with the results and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nguyen for any procedure.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon