Perky Full Breasts! - Sugar Land, TX

I am in my 20's and a mother to 3 boys! I have...

I am in my 20's and a mother to 3 boys! I have since lost the fullness and perkiness in my breasts from pregnancy and breastfeeding. After thinking about breast augmentation for years I finally chose Dr. Horndeski! I had my consultation yesterday and booked my surgery date for March 19! I am so nervous!!!! I am currently a 34 B, and want fuller breasts (like I use to have). My surgical plan is a mini ultimate breast lift with 185 cc of silicone gel implants. I immediately took to Dr. Horndeski, he does the breast lift with no vertical scarring, he makes the incision around the nipple so it is hidden! He was very easy to talk to and you can tell he is really compasionate about what he does. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. I can not wait until next Tuesday!!!!

I have paid for the procedure, now all I have left...

I have paid for the procedure, now all I have left to do is be there on March 19!!! Excited but nervous!

So I am 4 days post op and feel way better than I...

So I am 4 days post op and feel way better than I did earlier in the week! I did not realize it would hurt a bad as it did! I knew it was going to hurt but I didn't think it was going to be that awful. Not being able to use my arms was horrible. Now I am slowly but surely getting back to normal. Still not sleeping well, but my breast look amazing! It is so worth all the pain! I am so happy the turned out the way the did!

surely surely
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Horndeski from this site, and I am so thankful that I did!

Wow! They look great! Please give us updates!
Would love to hear about your progress and hear how you're healing!!!
Wow. Just wow!
Amazing!
Thank you!
What size did you go to?
Thank you! I am wearing a size 34 D bra. You will be so pleased with your results! What size are you getting?
I am also getting a 34 D ...you look amazing!!!! I'm sure you feel so much better about yourself and you should!!! Dr. H does great work!!
Yes I do feel better about myself, it is a major confidence booster! My breast were the one part of my body that I absolutely hated, I could not stand to look at them, much less for my husband to. I always wore a bra, even to sleep in, because I could not stand the saggy breasts! I am definitely glad I did that I did it and I an very
My phone is acting up, anyways I was saying I am very pleased with the size also. I think you will be pleased too. I am excited for you!!!
Thanks! Glad to hear you're so pleased with your results!! I hate my breasts the way they are now also!!! They are way too small to be sagging!! But at least now I know there is something that can be done, hope my results are as amazing as yours!! I haven't posted any pics, as my surgery date is months away but I will be posting as the date approaches!!!! I'm so glad I found this website!!!_
You look great!!!! I'm very impressed!!!! I am so glad I scheduled with Dr.H and I can't wait to see my results!!! Thank you for sharing pics!!!
You will need plenty of help! Oh, also you need to make sure you have plenty of big button up shirts. I wore my husbands, because you can not lift you arms very far. Take you pain medicine, and use plenty of pillows in bed to prop yourself up. In a couple of days it will get better, it is just rough those first couple of days.
Thank you!!! I will definitely do those things!!
Eeeek!!! Not happy to hear about your pain!!! But in very glad to hear you are pleased with your results!! I've scheduled a mini ubl with implants with Dr. Horndeski, a few months from now any advice or recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated!!!
Hi brit127 I was wondering if you could update us on your surgery, I'm very curious to see how things are going for you!!!

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf. We look forward to supporting you over the next few days and during your recovery. Here is a link to help you prepare for your big day:

What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery

If you're comfortable, some pre-op photos would be nice. Keep us posted!