Ultimate Breast Lift Rocks - Sugar Land, TX

I had pendolous breasts and wanted my breasts to...

I had pendolous breasts and wanted my breasts to appear lifted and round

I initially had breast implants that were started...

I initially had breast implants that were started to "sag" post pregancy/breast feeding. I went for a consult with Dr Hornedski for 'new implants'. Dr Horndeski suggested a removal of the implants because they were no longer positioned on correctly. Furthermore, he suggested the ultimate breast lift because I would have lifted natural looking breasts.

My surgery was performed in the hospital and it went well. Afterwards, my recovery was two weeks that I felt pain and fatigued. My pain was alleviated with medications and rest. I am currently five months post surgery and I love my results. I am able to wear tops that I could not wear before and wearing a bra is a choice not a necessity.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Wow, I went in for a consultation and Dr. Horndeski suggested a breast implant removal along with the ultimate breast lift procedure. Dr. Horndeski and his staff were extremely patience and caring after my surgery. My results are wonderful....

Hello cephran are you willing to email pics?
There is a "full lift" and a "mini lift" for those that don't have extreme sagging but need a lift. When you have a consult he will evaluate and determine what is best for you. I only need the mini. Therefore most of the patients I spoke with had a mini. When he does the mini he only goes around the nipple and not under the breast so he does tell his mini patients that a nipple adjustment may be necessary. Those I spoke with did not pay much of anything for that correction. I would think negotiating that up front would be the best thing to do as I agree, those breasts should be damn near perfect for the process and cost. The full lift from what I understand, does not seem to need a nipple adjustment. Hope that helps.
The two types of lifts was given as the difference in price justification but thanks for the clarification regarding the nipple. I need the full lift as I want a reduction as well as lift-wish I could get the only the mini...
Ahh. I didn't realize you were looking at a different procedure from me :). I mean, there are lots of doctors who can perform mini-lifts (per-areolar lifts, donut lifts). But Dr. Horndeski is the only person performing the Ultimate Breast Lift anywhere in the world.
If you can wait, I'm getting the full lift (UBL) on November 6 and will definitely be posting pictures and the like. You can see what kind of results I get before you make a choice. It is VERY expensive ($17k for a UBL and TT combined. And I am what they called an 'easy case'.) I think the UBL alone was $9k!
I talked to the doctor about the mini-UBL the other day, and it seems like even that one is radically different from the usual--with full internal-bra shaping like the regular UBL, just through a smaller hole. Did he explain all that stuff to you in a way that you felt like you understood it? Cause I've basically forgotten it now, what with all the drugs. And since it doesn't pertain to me anyway :)
My scars don't go into the armpit... Send me a personal email and ill send you some pictures...
I sent you a personal email...did you get it?
Two Plus, I totally understand how you feel. I think being a healthy skeptic is important. I have found that most of the patients of Dr. H that have posted were really open to talking to me and sending pictures to me privately. I think you can do the same to make you feel more comfortable. Everyone I talked to loved him, that's not to say that he didn't have some negatives (mostly a few of them had to go back in for the nipple to be moved up a bit higher) so it was good to hear that he was human! Ideally, I wish other doctors would perform this technique because like you I am across country but in South Carolina. It is an added expense and very inconvenient. I have decided to follow him on Real self and his office staff was kind enough to tell me that they would continue to send me new photos. That made me feel comfortable. If I continue to see positive results than I will move forward in the next 6 months. Bottom line, is that it is still a surgery, with cutting and scars, even though the technique is much improved from the anchor scars. You just have to decide if it would be a big improvement from what you already have! I am not sure if I am there yet! Lol! I wish the best, keep me posted!
I'm setting up the appt tomorrow and have already sent them pics. If you look at my pics, you will see that even fully keloided anchor scars would be better than what I have :D
Hello. I posted the initial comment and you will love his work. I am dark skinned and my scars are visible while I am naked but the lift is nice.
Thanks for coming back! One concern I do have, is do the scars go into the midline? And how far do they extend into the armpit?
Hmm, I'm sorry for the amount of money that he's charging for this procedure, coupled with the travel expense, and the fact that he doesn't accept insurance, those nipples should be darn near perfect the first time!!!
So... I just scheduled my BL and TT with Dr. Horndeski for November 6. After talking to him, I just wanted him to do it. Not sure if I can still afford the TT, since he charges A LOT, especially for Texas, but I'm definitely doing the BL with him (barring unforeseen circumstances like breast cancer or that kind of thing *knock on wood*). Anyway, you can check out my results after they happen and that'll be even more info for you ;)
Cool-will do! I'm sure you will be just fine! ;)
Evon45 are you going to start a blog with pics?
I went for a consult with Dr. Horndeski in mid September while visiting my family in Texas. Since then I have seen before and afters pics on at least 10 more patients. Not only did I do that to erase any doubts about this doctor. I reached out to patients on real self and had personal phone conversations with 5 real patients about their procedure. He gave me 2 names and I found 3 more on my own. I suggest for those that need more assurance to do the same. It's your body and you shouldn't take it lightly. I am planning my procedure for either February or upcoming September. So to clear the air ladies I have met him and done my research. He does what the pics and procedure show and yes it is pretty amazing. You just need to educate yourself better before assuming he would stoop to a level of posting fake comments about himself! Seriously if he did that and didn't perform how long do you think he would be in business?
I wasn't questioning whether he does a good job, just whether anyone on RealSelf has used him. It wouldn't be at all unreasonable to ask clients to post a review--clients who have no interest in becoming part of the community. But I've seen yelp reviews that were just customer testimonials typed in by the staff. In the process of educating ourselves, many of us have turned to RealSelf in the hopes of finding others in the community who can help us get a feel for doctors and procedures--especially those of us considering traveling very far. Reviews like Cephran30's that are simply abandoned, are not very useful. Your reply will be useful once you start a story and we can get to know you. Personally, I wish you'd already had your procedure, so I could see your results before doing mine, but Texas is just too far away for me without some third-party reviews (locally I used Yelp). Hopefully, you will keep the community posted and will serve as a positive example for those interested in a new approach! You seem to have some fire in your personality, and we love reading stories about interesting people! Good luck!
Actually, you inspired me to look up their out-of-town patient information again (they'd sent it to me when I inquired back in July,) and re-read that they do Skype consultations. So depending on the doctor's answer to my question about drain placement, I may end up doing a consultation as well!
this comment seems fake like it was posted by the docs staff...smh
I agree.
Would love to see the post op pics!
Hello, I would also love to see post-op pics. Do you think you could post them? Would be so appreciated!
Hello I only have post op pics

I am considering this procedure with this doctor as well and would love to see post op pics too!