LipoTuck(tm) in Houston - Sugar Land, TX

I am a little late to the party. I'm already 22...

I am a little late to the party. I'm already 22 days PO. Honestly, I have no complaints and could not be happier! I am 43 and weighed 222 preop. I'm 5'8". I was always thin until steroids prescribed after a car accident made me gain about 60 lbs in two months. Most of the weight was in my belly. I wore a size 16 but even that was tight at times.

About 6 weeks ago I saw a billboard with such dramatic results, I went home and looked up the website. Dr Ahmadi's website showed many many photos, all with dramatic results. I booked a consultation for that week. From there, it went fast because I wanted to get the procedure done the week before Thanksgiving to minimize my time away from work.

I had my procedure done November 14th. During the surgery, he found two hernias which he also repaired. Dr Ahmadi does not use drains. I was home by 4pm and not in too much pain. I was wrapped in Chux bed pads which had to be changed twice before my 2pm post op appt the next day. After that, I drained very little.

They put me in my compression garment and binder that day. I was able to shower the next morning and boy it felt good. I walked hunched over for about two days but by Day three I was able to go to dinner at a nearby quiet restaurant.

I swelled a bunch on Day 4, but frozen peas helped. I also weighed myself this day and I was down about 7 lbs! Now, at Day 22, I'm down 14 lbs. and most of my swelling has gone down.

I returned to work on Day 14 without difficulty. I'm posting from my iPad but have a few pics to post later.

OK, posting pics... Swelling is probably about a 5...

OK, posting pics... Swelling is probably about a 5 out of 10 today (Day 2 was best and Day 7 was worst).
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough great things about Dr Ahmadi and his staff. Professional, skilled, caring. The doctor runs on schedule but somehow never seems rushed. The office and surgical facility are immaculate.