LipoTuck(tm) in Houston - Sugar Land, TX

I am a little late to the party. I'm already 22...

I am a little late to the party. I'm already 22 days PO. Honestly, I have no complaints and could not be happier! I am 43 and weighed 222 preop. I'm 5'8". I was always thin until steroids prescribed after a car accident made me gain about 60 lbs in two months. Most of the weight was in my belly. I wore a size 16 but even that was tight at times.

About 6 weeks ago I saw a billboard with such dramatic results, I went home and looked up the website. Dr Ahmadi's website showed many many photos, all with dramatic results. I booked a consultation for that week. From there, it went fast because I wanted to get the procedure done the week before Thanksgiving to minimize my time away from work.

I had my procedure done November 14th. During the surgery, he found two hernias which he also repaired. Dr Ahmadi does not use drains. I was home by 4pm and not in too much pain. I was wrapped in Chux bed pads which had to be changed twice before my 2pm post op appt the next day. After that, I drained very little.

They put me in my compression garment and binder that day. I was able to shower the next morning and boy it felt good. I walked hunched over for about two days but by Day three I was able to go to dinner at a nearby quiet restaurant.

I swelled a bunch on Day 4, but frozen peas helped. I also weighed myself this day and I was down about 7 lbs! Now, at Day 22, I'm down 14 lbs. and most of my swelling has gone down.

I returned to work on Day 14 without difficulty. I'm posting from my iPad but have a few pics to post later.

OK, posting pics... Swelling is probably about a 5...

OK, posting pics... Swelling is probably about a 5 out of 10 today (Day 2 was best and Day 7 was worst).
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough great things about Dr Ahmadi and his staff. Professional, skilled, caring. The doctor runs on schedule but somehow never seems rushed. The office and surgical facility are immaculate.

I wonder why the swelling is ok day 2 but then by day 7 its worse. I have heard this happened in other cases, why is that?
Hi, I was just checking on you to see how your recovery was going. I have my TT scheduled for April 9th. Im 8 weeks po from my BA and BL. I cant wait to see more of your recent pics, as I am almost the same weight and wondering how my results will be. Take care, hope you're doing well! :-)
great! did he do any lipo? you look fab u lous!
Following ur progress can't wait for more pics! I can't get enough of them, it's so amazing to me to see the results of all the beautiful ladies on this site!

Welcome to the community.  You are never too late to join this party:)  So glad to have you here with us and happy to hear all went so well for you.

That swelling will all be gone before you know it!!

So great to hear a positive review!! Thanks so much I hope my procedure and recovery goes as smoothly!! Did you try and walk for short periods during the first two weeks?
My doctor told me to walk a little each hour (when I was awake) after Day 2. I think it was helpful in my being able to stand up straight rather quickly.
Great thanks will make sure I do too