Amazing Results! - Sugar Land, TX

I had the Lipotuck procedure which is basically a...

I had the Lipotuck procedure which is basically a full tummy tuck with aggressive lipo of the flanks, stomach, back, pubis. Unbelievable results and I am only 5 weeks post op! The results are everything he promised and more, the recovery manageable and the price very affordable

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

He is confident, kind, caring, affordable and a total perfectionist

congrats im so happy that the results are what you dreamed of...

Five weeks post tummy tuck! I do believe you've made it through the hardest part. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.

Welcome to RealSelf!  Glad to hear you had such wonderful results.

Would you consider posting your recovery experiences the first month?  It is nice to hear about others tips and tricks for recovery.  Also how did you find your surgeon?

Also do you have before and after pictures your would consider posting?
Hi kimmers ~

I would be happy to post my recovery expierence and give others the benefit of my healing time, I found my surgeon basically through a discussion with a family member who mentioned a friend had seen Dr. Ahmadi and was transformed by his Lipotuck procedure. I was intrigued and began my research and was in awe of the before and after photos plus the concept of aggressive Liposuction with the tummy tuck.
I have one before photo from my markings appointment and after photos taken last night on my 6 week anniversary. I will work on posting them this weekend with the recovery info.

thanks!

Jen

Hi Jen,

That sounds wonderful!  I will watch for the pictures and post.

Thank you for doing this; it really does help other woman when they are able to see and read about others results and experiences.