The Ultimate Breast Lift - Sugar Land, TX

I went to Dr. Horndeski because of his one of a...

I went to Dr. Horndeski because of his one of a kind procedure and couldn't be happier. I'm 34 and in great shape, but had saggy breast. I didn't want implants, but wanted to keep my cup size. With Dr. Horndeski's method I have perfect breast. They are full (didn't change my cup size), where they should be, and still have natural movement. Plus, because they are supported by muscle, I will never be saggy again....even if I never wear a bra! I can wear any swimsuit and not have to worry about finding one with an underwire. Wearing shirts and dresses that require "special" bras aren't a problem anymore. Now I wear "dimmers" (nipple covers) and my breast look like they are supported by a pushup! even though I'm braless.... and no straps to worry about! Best part about it, the scar is under your breast where it's not visible unless you raise your arms- no vertical scar. I only needed pain meds for the first week and then I was back to regular activity. Bonus: He corrected my inverted nipple and it looks just like my "normal" one. One of the best decisions ever!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Love the results. Chose because of the unique technique.