Liposuction on my Stomach, Inner Thighs, and Whole Back - Sugar Land, TX

Let me start by saying thank you for choosing my...

Let me start by saying thank you for choosing my story to read. I am 25yrs old I have 3 kids 8,6 & 4 each were delivered by C-Section. I've always been around 135lbs until my last child! After I had her everything went down hill, I started working, not caring what I ate and stopped exercising. I am currently weighing 163lbs and been at that weight for the past 2 years. I have always wanted a TT and I finally got the courage to go to a PS. I've actually gone to a few and finally decided on Dr Atun. I found him on Realself thanks to a Girl names Rachel. I had my consultation last Friday and it went like this: I waited about 10mins in the waiting room I was so excited to be there! The nurse came and got me and took me to the room and the Dr came in and started asking what all I wanted done. Well at that time I wanted a TT with lipo and a breast augmentation(in figured why not Get everything done at once). He started to look at the nurse and they both looked at me like I was Crazy! He stared grabbing on my stomach and said a TT was not needed and neither was a BA since I am a 38D. I was almost heart broken until he went into details about liposuction and how much fat he can remove and how my flat tummy will make my boobs look the size they are. Right now my stomach pokes out so far it over powers my boobs! I left the office feeling pretty good knowing I was going to get the results I wanted with out have to get that huge cut from a TT! I went home home started doing me research and reading more stories and knew this is what I wanted! My only problem is the Dr is a hour and a half away from me so I would have to book a hotel since I have to follow up with him the next day and with My Christmas vacation coming up I needed to book my surgery date ASAP! I called the Dr today and his nurse Mary answered all of my 50 questions I forgot to ask during my consultation lol! She gave me a discount since I was getting a Hotel and paying cash for the surgery! The best part is he is doing my surgery on Friday which he never does because he is closed on Saturdays and he wants his patients to follow up the next day! But lucky me his is going to come in on Saturday just for me! He is so sweet and such a normal man not like the other PS I've met who seemed to only be about making money!!! I have been a nervous wreck for the past 2 Days and I've barely eat anything and I can hardly sleep! I'm excited but then I think about being but to sleep and the recovery scares me! My surgery is in 16 more days!!!

Hey everyone thanks for all y'alls help and I...

Hey everyone thanks for all y'alls help and I can't say it enough how much I love RealSelf! I have 12 days until surgery! I'm have been reading non stop on lipo and learn more and more. I ordered a CG for phrase 2 and Arnica Gel. I read on here that the Arnica gel works really good and I went To GNC and the reviews said the same. Great for swelling, bruising, and pain. I will be going shopping soon to buy a warm up to go home in since the only clothes I have are tight fitted. I need help on what else to buy. Some people recommend cretin foods and shakes. I wish there was a checklist on everything I need. I am worried because I am staying in a Hotel the night of my surgery and we all know the needing is white and I don't want to ruine it! Please give me any suggestion you may have!! Thanks in advance :) happy healing!

Certin foods***

Certin foods***

Tomorrow is the big day! I am so nervous! I pray...

Tomorrow is the big day! I am so nervous! I pray all goes well and I have a speedy recovery!

I did it!! I'm in lots of pain getting up and...

I did it!! I'm in lots of pain getting up and Down! I'm am very bruised!! I can't sit down only lay down or walk around! I will post a pic and keep you guys updated! I can see a difference already! And to top it off everyone keeps asking if I had my butt done because it is HUGE!!

My legs are black and blue and still having...

My legs are black and blue and still having trouble sleeping! I guess this is normal!?!

Sorry it's been a while since I last updated! Hope...

Sorry it's been a while since I last updated! Hope everyone had a great New Years! I'm back at work, I have a desk job and sitting for 8hrs was no fun so I been working half days this week. I am on the treadmill walking 3-4miles as instructed by my PS. I am also out of my CG and in Spanx. I'm in the one that goes from your thigh to below your bra. It was $90 from Dillard's it's a size small and works amazing! As far as my pain level it's about a 5 I'm not taking anything for the pain and sometimes I find myself tossing and turning at night because its very uncomfortable laying down. I sometimes get burning sensations on my sides but my PS said that was normal and is part of healing. I still have a couple stitches in around my belly bottom because it wasn't closed all the way. They come out on Jan.10th. I'm eating healthy and I'm drinking pristine shakes in the morning and after work out. The bruseing had gotten a lot better and is slowly going away. I'm using Arnica Gel and it works really good. The swelling is there but not too too bad. However, I did notice after walking/ jogging 4 miles tonight I am a little more swollen than usual.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Atun by reading a review I read on here! When I met him it was was a instant connection I felt! He was so honest and real unlike other PS I've met! He opened on Sayurday morning just for me! His nurses are the best! He sucks out as much fat that he possibly can!

Hi, You look fabulous ! Did you have a lot of stretchmarks ? I am considering lipo, after being told that I do not qualify to for a tummy tuck. I just want to improve my stretchmarks.
You look great doll!!! Quick question since you had your procedure would you say your butt is more noticable or rounder since you took fat away from your waist?
you look amazing. How lucky that you saw changes immediately. How are now? Any new pics?
How are you? How's your skin healing up?
You look so good.
Your surgeon sounds really good, and you look good too :)
I had my lipo on the 18th. To me it looks like nothing has changed. I also have 3 kids. C-sections. I also wanted a TT. I wish that i had gotten it. You look great I wish I had went to your doc. Do u have any garment recommendation. I hapo to be out of these garment by april. Oh did ya doc tell u 12hrs on and 12hrs off?
YOu look great! I hat fat transferre to my butt also and I thought it was huge, but that is because of the swelling. I does go down.
ouch ouch your inner thighs look sore. But the bruising should leave in 2 weeks. Are you taking arnica tablets at all?? It does help with swelling. I think I will get my inner thighs done exactly in the same area you did as I can see the lines he wrote on.
Ouch is right my inner thighs Hurt now more than they did before. The honestly feel like I have a big brick in each one! Hopefully that hardness will go away soon. As for Arnica tablets I'm not sure what that is. I use Arnica Gel. Good luck with your surgery!
Wow!! you look so thin and awesome!! i did some sculpting/lipo on tummy and i see the difference already (today it is 7 days). Are you still wearing the foam. Seems everyone has a different opinion as to the foam. my PS said to wear it as much as possible and other say it makes no difference. any insight? wishing you a very speedy recovery..
I wore he foam for the 1st week then it started leaving a big roll at the bottom of my stomach so my ps told me to buy Spanx and start wearing that. The one I got is 24% spandex and he said to make sure it was tight enough so I got a small and it fits perfect. The roll that was there went away that same day!
wow you look a lot thinner and very interested how sore your inner thighs are? I have heard that hurts a lot. I have the same kind of body as your before. As you know I only have 3 weeks until surgery...very nervous!
Thanks! I have no pain in my thighs only on my back! I been having a very bad headache and I thinks it's from the vicodine. I not going to take that anymore just ibuprofen 800. I am black and blue everywhere!
hi. please check with your PS to make sure you can take ibuprofen. it can cause more bruising - based on other posts I have read.. best of luck
YAYYY....BEST OF LUCK...pls do keep us posted....soo happy for you...just remember...its NOW the JOURNEY begins...pls be PATIENT or u will make urself CRAZY.....trust me...lol.... :) Sharon
Hi Sharon! I have a question I pray u can help! My inner thighs feel very had like I have a big brick in each one. Is that normal and if so how do I get rid of it? Thanks!!
Hi Brandnew me....it that what ur legs look like now in that pic of ur thighs...if so I would DEF call the dr and be seen...that looks painful...if not Im not really sure what u cando...I did have thighs done so I have no experience in that...maybe someone one here will see you question and answer but if unsure and uncomfortable...call the doc...owieee that looks horrible. All on here they have "ask Dr a Questions" that u can post to with a pic and they also offer advice...I hope ur feeling better...sorry I couldnt be more help..keep me posten hun!!
Thanks everyone! Today is the big day! I am excited!!
Goodluck!
Hope all went well
Take care. Keep us posted. Excited for you. I am having it done Jan 15 so will be interested what tips and recovery you have. I did buy a plastic sheet to cover the hotel sheets as I have to stay there.Arnica tablets and gel work wonder on bruising. Plus Emu oil heals at a cellular level after lipo. Dont exercise too soon as you will just swell and relax , walk , lemon juice and lots of water and protein.
Good luck on your journey
Thanks
Thought I was looking in the mirror. Our bodies are similar. Can't wait to see ou results. My surgery on 12/14.