3 Days After Lip Lift - Sugar Land, TX

The actual procedure lasted maybe 15 minutes. The...

The actual procedure lasted maybe 15 minutes. The worse part is the numbing shots. After that, no pain. I started to get achy on the way home so i took a pain pill and was fine. Eating is awkward and not blowing your nose is frustrating. Waiting for swelling to go down to see actual results. My doctor was conservative so I may want more of a lift. I've been wanting this for years and I'm glad I did it.
I talked with Dr. Horndeski and just got a good feeling about scarring. He is an expert in small areas. I also wanted a very subtle result and he was onboard with that. I think I had maybe 3mm removed...not much at all. Yes, he used underlying sutures which will dissolve in 6 months. The only suture that you could see was just sticking out the sides and was easily removed. I am 6 days in and really don't have a noticeable scar. I will post another pic. I am local so I didn't have to travel.
Yes! Another great review from this doctor. Thanks so much for posting, Theath2! How did you decide on Horndeski? How much tissue was removed? Did he use underlying sutures in addition to the superficial ones? Did you travel to TX or were you local to the area? More updates! More pictures! And again, thank you!

Oooh, it looks good already! Had you been doing lip injections before deciding on the lift or did you go right for the gusto?

Day 6

Feel great. I have no pain at all. I can easily go out in public. In a few days i will try wearing makeup. I don't have much tooth show but I don't know that I would without too much lift ...looking like a rabbit :)
Fabulous result, congrats!! So happy for you! I'm having my lip lift in late November, also with local injections. Appreciate you sharing - please keep us updated :)
I will post a new pic tomorrow :) I'm very happy with my results!
You look great, love it. It costed you $2000?

3 week update

Super happy with my subtle results. I don't feel like a duck!
Your lips look great! How many millimeters did the doctors remove? Are you lips filled with anything?
Long time no update ! How is everything?
did your nostrils change? thanks.
Texas Plastic Surgeon