Best Butt Ever - Sugar Land, TX

I decided to undergo a butt lift due to having...

I decided to undergo a butt lift due to having lost weight and the excess skin and overall lumpiness if my butt! It was so much easier than I thought it would be! I had to be careful sitting down but had no complications! My clothes fit better and I didn't have big hips! I have a nice round behind!!

My hubby loves my behind

It's been 8 years since my butt lift and I've been married to my hubby for 6 years now! Having gained a few pounds (lol so has he) my behind is STILL perky and round and my hubby is CONSTANTLY touching, pinching or patting my behind! He still says "I love your butt". Lol

Also I wanted to remind folks how awesome Dr. Horndeski and his staff truly are! I've read the poor reviews and have to say that I hope anyone considering surgery by Dr. Horndeski takes in to consideration that there are over 90 GREAT reviews! Please do not make a judgement on a few bad reviews! I've had several procedures by Dr. Horndeski and I've never been left unsatisfied! Talk to him, talk to anyone who's had a surgery with him, and know that there is NOT a single plastic surgeon that can say every surgery he/she has performed has been perfect!

I've had several procedures and will have more by Dr. Horndeski that's for sure! I'd be happy to email with anyone who needs to talk!!!

Thanks!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I had known Dr. Horndeski for 5 years and worked in medicine for years so I knew how passionate he is and his skill level. He listens and knew exactly what I wanted!