Best Butt Ever - Sugar Land, TX

I decided to undergo a butt lift due to having...

I decided to undergo a butt lift due to having lost weight and the excess skin and overall lumpiness if my butt! It was so much easier than I thought it would be! I had to be careful sitting down but had no complications! My clothes fit better and I didn't have big hips! I have a nice round behind!!

My hubby loves my behind

It's been 8 years since my butt lift and I've been married to my hubby for 6 years now! Having gained a few pounds (lol so has he) my behind is STILL perky and round and my hubby is CONSTANTLY touching, pinching or patting my behind! He still says "I love your butt". Lol

Also I wanted to remind folks how awesome Dr. Horndeski and his staff truly are! I've read the poor reviews and have to say that I hope anyone considering surgery by Dr. Horndeski takes in to consideration that there are over 90 GREAT reviews! Please do not make a judgement on a few bad reviews! I've had several procedures by Dr. Horndeski and I've never been left unsatisfied! Talk to him, talk to anyone who's had a surgery with him, and know that there is NOT a single plastic surgeon that can say every surgery he/she has performed has been perfect!

I've had several procedures and will have more by Dr. Horndeski that's for sure! I'd be happy to email with anyone who needs to talk!!!

Thanks!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I had known Dr. Horndeski for 5 years and worked in medicine for years so I knew how passionate he is and his skill level. He listens and knew exactly what I wanted!

Glad you're happy with your results, looks great!

Thanks! It was such a big relief!

How long did it take to heal so you could sit comfortably?

I had drains in place for about 5 days and it took about 4 weeks to be 100%. I knew not to bend over from the waist, to sit easily and just over all be careful! I did plop down in the car once and that hurt as it felt like it pulled but it only took once LOL! I had absolutely no problems at all and I just love how it looks now!
Not bad at all. The incision goes all around. Was that done to remove the excess skin?
I actually had a tummy tuck prior to the butt lift! I had lost about 80 pounds so I did it in two stages.
Ok! The doctor did a good job. Even though the scars are permanent, you could use coco butter to diminish/ lighten the scars. Don't use the coco butter from the beauty supply store... you have to get it from a store that sells African products. It comes in two kinds.. white and yellow. The yellow works the best. This is all natural.

Yep, they say when something hurts, you only do it once :) Awe, that's awesome that you are so happy with your results, that's so great! Happy for you!