Great Experience, Definitely Worth It!!

I had a mini UBL 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I had...

I had a mini UBL 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I had previously had a purse string breast lift a year ago and it basically did nothing to help, just created a scar around my areola! I was dead set against any scar besides circum-areolar but was skeptical about techniques after the previous bad experience. I did tons of research and thought Dr. Horndeski's method was the best option.

Dr. Horndeski did an amazing job and I'm so happy with the results! My breasts are perky and the scars are in the healing process. I would absolutely recommend this surgeon to anyone looking to lift their breasts with minimal scarring. To anyone considering this surgeon's lifting procedures I would certainly advise you to speak with Dr. Horndeski because I think his technique is so superior to any surgeon I've come across throughout years of research.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

It was an excellent experience and everyone in the office was so nice and helpful during the entire process! I chose Dr. Horndeski after hours and hours of research and speaking to him via Skype about the procedure.

Hi there, are you able to post some before and after pictures or send them via a private message to an email? I'd be happy to provide...I'm considering this procedure but they are not a lot of the Mini - UBL pics to be found. Please let us know if you can help and provide, sounds like they're great!
I went to Dr. Horndeski in April 2012. I love my results. I would do it all over again if I could. If anyone wants to see my before and afters I will be more than happy to PM my pics to you. Congrats beachfun!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. What has been the most difficult part of your recovery?

Yes please, before and after pictures would be much appreciated from all of us considering traveling to Texas for this procedure. I wonder if he'll ever teach his technique to other doctors?
Can anyone post before & afters? Just nice to see what exactly people are talking about
Yes I agree. I think that for some people they truly have fear of posting the image because they dont know who is viewing the images. Most photos are none identifying but ....then you have people like me who have challenges with technology. People are skeptical of reviews without evidence, we just have be understanding some people are protective of sensitive content.
I totally understand & am respectful of that. I think it's just that when you have a surgery, or you are considering having another one (such as me with a breast lift) and you are asking advice on this site....you would like to see real life examples of before & afters; or if someone is advising against a certain procedure because of scarring or something, Id like to see an example. Maybe just because they think it is bad, the scars i view wouldn't matter to me. Just an example. I guess in a nutshell, we can all read the good & the bad on the Internet, but it's nice to share personal stories & pics on a site that you know is legit :-)