Great Experience, Definitely Worth It!!

I had a mini UBL 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I had...

I had a mini UBL 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I had previously had a purse string breast lift a year ago and it basically did nothing to help, just created a scar around my areola! I was dead set against any scar besides circum-areolar but was skeptical about techniques after the previous bad experience. I did tons of research and thought Dr. Horndeski's method was the best option.

Dr. Horndeski did an amazing job and I'm so happy with the results! My breasts are perky and the scars are in the healing process. I would absolutely recommend this surgeon to anyone looking to lift their breasts with minimal scarring. To anyone considering this surgeon's lifting procedures I would certainly advise you to speak with Dr. Horndeski because I think his technique is so superior to any surgeon I've come across throughout years of research.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

It was an excellent experience and everyone in the office was so nice and helpful during the entire process! I chose Dr. Horndeski after hours and hours of research and speaking to him via Skype about the procedure.