I Am 56 Years Old and my 38DDs / Long Desperately Needed to Be Lifted. - Sugar Land, TX

As I stated above, I was in desperate need of a...

As I stated above, I was in desperate need of a breast lift. To further describe, my breasts we're literally flat on top and my nipples hung just below my bottom rib. I found Dr Horndeski after 4 years of research and over 14 interviews with doctors from New York to California and every place in between, all of whom Were rated the best in the industry, I might add and every one of them wanted to lift my breast with an unsightly vertical scar. I was told time and time again it could not be done. Well I'm here to tell you, it can be done and it was done. Dr H lifted my breasts to where they are round, firm and beautiful with NO vertical scars. The scar around my nipple is nothing more than a hairline. The scar underneath, you can't even see when I'm standing up. If I choose to go without a bra my breasts stand straight up. I am still 38DD but the long is gone. :-) The consultation before the procedure was done by telephone and photos sent via email. The aftercare was awesome. The surgical nurse even gave me her personal cell number if I needed anything at all to call her day or night and Dr H even came into his office on New Year's Day so I would be able to begin my journey back home to South Florida. I would recommend Dr H to anyone. Thank you to Dr Horndeski and you're entire staff.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

he listened intently and took lots of photos and the outcome was exactly what I desired.