This Physician Cares About His Work - Sugar Land, TX

After having 4 children and nursing all of them,...

After having 4 children and nursing all of them, my breasts were quite deflated. I decided on a breast lift with implants. I am very happy with the results. My clothes look better and I feel much more confident. He also gave me new injections around the smile lines and it looks wonderful.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Liked my results and decided to have another procedure done.

Hi, do you have any pics?

Thank you so much for the information, I really appreciate it.
The breast surgery was pretty uneventful. The browlift was more difficult. I'm was swollen for a few months. Everybody is different. His office is not your typical high end plastic surgery office but it is nice, very clean and in a nice part of town in Sugarland. I think you need to be clear about your care afterwards and read all the paperwork that they give you. Good Luck.
I'm getting my surgery with him on April 3, 2012. Can you give me more info on your surgery. How was the facility? What is his office like? If you could give me more info that would be wonderful. I have not been able to find anyone that has been to him. I'm getting a lift and augmentation with silicone.
I went from a 34 B to a DD which is about the same size that I was while nursing. The recovery was pretty uneventful. As long as you take your pain medication around the clock for the first few days and rest, you will be fine. I was back to work in one week. This may have been a little quick. If I had to do it over again I would stay off for 2 weeks total just because he also did a browlift. When you have this done you have to sleep sitting up for a while to prevent swelling. I slept in a big comfortable chair and did just fine. I am very happy with the results. I use to do botox for the frown lines but no more. I am 50 and most people think I am much younger. It was totally worth it for me. Hope this is helpful.

Glad this has been a good experience for you. Did you go with saline or silicone?