I Am Very Happy with my New Lift, Not to Excited About the Nipple Their Still Flat Still Healing - Sugar Land, TX

I thought about it for a long time finally saved...

I thought about it for a long time finally saved up the money and was recommended by a friend to Dr. Horndeski and love them, just not happy with the nipple they are still flat looking

I waited 6 years to decide to have this procedure...

I waited 6 years to decide to have this procedure done. I had the first lift done in October, then had to come back to have the second lift done, although they are not what I expected I am happy with them so far. The only problem I have is that in the lifting and stretching my nipples were stretched also, when I went back for the second lift I was suppose to have the nipples corrected and I feel that is the only thing I have a problem with right now, my nipples are not the way I was expecting them to turn out. They are wider and I have no sensation or feeling in them. I don't want to go through this again at my cost, but I am pleased with them for now.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Because he is a good doctor just not happy with the nipple part of it and hope he will correct them.

Hey, I'm sorry your nipples didn't turn out the way you liked. Did you ever regain nipple sensation and why was it lost if they weren't supposed to be detached in the beginning. It seems like I heard nipples will be flat at first but then they return to normal.
Can you share more pics from the front if you don't mind?
Hello terrisaenz did dr. H have to do both lifts & why did you need 2 lifts?