Finally Feeling at my Most High - Sugar Land, TX

As far as a right now, I am finally feeling good...

As far as a right now, I am finally feeling good about my breast. I was always happy about the procedure, but as many girls I had major boob greed!

I am now remembering or facing the real FACT, that the initial reason I went into this was to have a natural and fuller bust that was proportionate to my body and THAT IS what I have.

I feel that since NOW I have the look I wanted my mind kept thinking HEY I can NOW go bigger. My main concern is not size now, I NOW want to hit the gym and work on other aspects of my body.

I also can't wait to regain MORE sensation, but the numbness gets better EVERY day.

I was feeling down last night and I posted a question that doesn't really require much input at this point.

Never the less, this boob augmentation has been quite the journey and I am still learning something new each day. Maybe one day I will go bigger. Who knows.

My surgeon was so genuine and patient. If I do decide for a revision in the future, I will keep my doctor.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

your results are perfect!! I'm having a consultation with him on March 21st! So excited!
Absolutely perfect!!!
Look great
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
What you got?They are perfect!!!Congrats!!!
340ccs! Thank you
             one word! they are (BEAUTIFUL)!
AW. Thank YOU!
Hi violetgirly89! Amazing results, you look so natural! Love it! Can you explain us type of implant, submuscular or subglandular, brand, and size of implant?? And your sizes hight, weight, and contour?? Thank you.
I am 304cc, round smooth texture, under the muscle, natrelle style 15! I am 5'1 and weigh 109!
Thank you!!. I am 5'8 and 150, and I am thinking around 330-350 cc, so maybe I am right to get the same natural look.
What is your breast size now? Since you are a taller woman you want to think in terms of proportion compared to me. 350 and up I would probably think would be a good match. Talk to your PS and see what he recommends!
Umm, I´m not really sure because I live in Spain and there are diferent sizes, I think that 36A, maybe a little more breast than you at initial, that´s why I think it would be a good choice. But yours are 304 or 340cc? You said diferent things in the answers... If they are 340cc maybe I consider a little more... :)
I put 304cc silicone gel. :)
You look great! How many CC's did you get? And what profile and what type of implant?
Thank you!!!!! I got 304 ccs, mod plus and round smooth texture, natrelle
Hi violet again! How are you? Well, I ask to you because your breast are my favourite on the web, =) another ones looks wonderfull too, but your proportion is what I aspire to. I am thinking about the type of implant: round, anatomic, round, anatomic... I want to get the same look than you, but my surgeon insist in the anatomic ones, but I am not sure. Then, I thought, maybe the look of your picture varies because your arms are holding the camera, and maybe your breast comes up a little and is not much difference between an anatomic. Another think that I am worry about, is that the profile looks straight at the top. I don´t know if this can be achieved with a round implant. Doubts, and more doubts... So, would you please put one picture seeing in front without holding the camera and another one of your profile? I know it's a big favor, please... I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks for reading Violetgirl!