Finally Feeling at my Most High - Sugar Land, TX

As far as a right now, I am finally feeling good...

As far as a right now, I am finally feeling good about my breast. I was always happy about the procedure, but as many girls I had major boob greed!

I am now remembering or facing the real FACT, that the initial reason I went into this was to have a natural and fuller bust that was proportionate to my body and THAT IS what I have.

I feel that since NOW I have the look I wanted my mind kept thinking HEY I can NOW go bigger. My main concern is not size now, I NOW want to hit the gym and work on other aspects of my body.

I also can't wait to regain MORE sensation, but the numbness gets better EVERY day.

I was feeling down last night and I posted a question that doesn't really require much input at this point.

Never the less, this boob augmentation has been quite the journey and I am still learning something new each day. Maybe one day I will go bigger. Who knows.

My surgeon was so genuine and patient. If I do decide for a revision in the future, I will keep my doctor.
What a transformation. You look great. What kind of implants did you get and how many Ccs? I hope you continue to have a smooth recovery.
your results are perfect!! I'm having a consultation with him on March 21st! So excited!
Absolutely perfect!!!