Cant Wait to Get my New Booty - Sugarland, TX

I am 25 5'4 148 lbs. I have a squreish flat butt....

I am 25 5'4 148 lbs. I have a squreish flat butt. I have always wanted to get this done so i said why not and last year decided to do lots of research. I decided to go woth Dr. Chang in sugarland.

i have about two months until my surgery and am freaking out. I have no idea how i am going to get through this, just thinking about going under the knife gives me anxiety and my heart rate goes up. I have a good support team and i know my end results have to be better than what i have now so what do i have to lose. I am telling my job i am getting kidney stones removed but when i come back looking super fine ppl will hate but its all good.

I hope with this surgery i am more secure with myself and overll a happier person. As a woman you feel obligated to have curves and when clothes dont fit you a certain way it really brings you down. I try to maintain myself but you cant make your ass grow, ive worked out and it got a lil perky but no where near i would like to be. i am not expecting a jlo butt..just a lil smething to work with. I have been exercising for about two months, i plan to be suer healthy so that i can recover quickly. Plus i think your fat cells have a better chance of survival if they are smaller. Fat cells are like balloons therefore when you get fatter you dont get more fat cells they just inflate. I am doing everything in my power to make this as succesfull as possible. I am doing lots of butt exercise so at least my muscles will me shaped well. I am gettin lipo in my mid section, he wanted to do my legs but i heard that is way more painful.

Well ladies, ill post pics ltr of my current body. If you all have any question please feel free to ask.

Its been a lil over three months and i still have...

Its been a lil over three months and i still have some bruising from the lipo. I am a lil sore still on my sides. My butt feels fine just mior soreness...this is normal. I am in love with my new shape!

Its been 4 months and i couldnt be happier. I have...

Its been 4 months and i couldnt be happier. I have a nice round butt now and love it. I still experience soreness on my sides from the lipo i guess it takes time to heel.

11 months post op

These are a few recent pix. I have gained a few pounds and my butt also grew with the rest of my body.

11 months post op

Peter Chang

Wow your shape changed I credibly. You look great! Congrats on your new body! :)
Thanks hun. its been 11 months and my booty is still here and im loving it! :)
thanks! and good luck with yours.
You look great!! I used Dr. Chang as well and was really pleased with his facial work but DANG his body work is incredible too. Phenomenal shape!
thanks so much! :D your results are great too. now I know I can trust him with my face too.
Recovery is going well. Much stronger. Volume.... I think it hasn't. I will start measuring myself today since its been exactly two weeks. My dr said absorption happens around 2-3 weeks so I'm doing everything I can to keep this fat lol. This is prob one of the hardest things I've done. I'm off pain pills but just staying in and not being able to sit if go out to dinner. Staying hm sucks. Ill post more pics soon. I can't fit in my jeans yet bc I have this pad thing that's creating the "dip". But I will soon. Ill keep u posted.
I was hoping to see more pics. How are you feeling and how's your recovery been? I see you got 900 cc's in each cheek have you lost any volume? I can't wait to have my surgery done! :) Keep us posted
its been one week and still in pain but i think it will be well worth it. i love my curves. I just hope not much absorbs. I had 900 ccs in each cheek. If nay questions please feel free to inbox me. Once i can put on jeans ill post befre n afeter pix but still in pain and soreness so im not even going to attempt.
Thnx hun
Congratulations! Get lots of rest and wishing you a speedy recovery :)
pain pain pain...mainly soreness. I got it done wednesday and i can somewhet get on and off the bed alone at times.
Me too...i hope im getting my moneys worth.
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing what kind of work this Dr. does.