Cant Wait to Get my New Booty - Sugarland, TX

I am 25 5'4 148 lbs. I have a squreish flat butt....

I am 25 5'4 148 lbs. I have a squreish flat butt. I have always wanted to get this done so i said why not and last year decided to do lots of research. I decided to go woth Dr. Chang in sugarland.

i have about two months until my surgery and am freaking out. I have no idea how i am going to get through this, just thinking about going under the knife gives me anxiety and my heart rate goes up. I have a good support team and i know my end results have to be better than what i have now so what do i have to lose. I am telling my job i am getting kidney stones removed but when i come back looking super fine ppl will hate but its all good.

I hope with this surgery i am more secure with myself and overll a happier person. As a woman you feel obligated to have curves and when clothes dont fit you a certain way it really brings you down. I try to maintain myself but you cant make your ass grow, ive worked out and it got a lil perky but no where near i would like to be. i am not expecting a jlo butt..just a lil smething to work with. I have been exercising for about two months, i plan to be suer healthy so that i can recover quickly. Plus i think your fat cells have a better chance of survival if they are smaller. Fat cells are like balloons therefore when you get fatter you dont get more fat cells they just inflate. I am doing everything in my power to make this as succesfull as possible. I am doing lots of butt exercise so at least my muscles will me shaped well. I am gettin lipo in my mid section, he wanted to do my legs but i heard that is way more painful.

Well ladies, ill post pics ltr of my current body. If you all have any question please feel free to ask.

Its been a lil over three months and i still have...

Its been a lil over three months and i still have some bruising from the lipo. I am a lil sore still on my sides. My butt feels fine just mior soreness...this is normal. I am in love with my new shape!

Its been 4 months and i couldnt be happier. I have...

Its been 4 months and i couldnt be happier. I have a nice round butt now and love it. I still experience soreness on my sides from the lipo i guess it takes time to heel.

11 months post op

These are a few recent pix. I have gained a few pounds and my butt also grew with the rest of my body.

11 months post op

2 yrs and had a baby

I just had a baby a month ago and I lost almost all the weight except 8 lbs. I believe the lipo helped with me losing 20 lbs in 10 days after giving birth. My booty is still here :). That was a concern of mine but I am glad the results are truly permanent.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon