Houston Rhinoplasty - Amazing and Painless! - Sugar Land, TX

Finally I have the nose I have always dreamed of,...

Finally I have the nose I have always dreamed of, my only regret is not doing it sooner! I have been unhappy with my nose for 15 years, a few things kept me from going under the knife: not finding the right surgeon, high cost, lengthy recovery time, potential side effects, fear of pain, and unsatisfactory results. After several consultations and research, I found an amazing surgeon who had the most reasonable price in the Houston area with the least invasive techniques, he doesn't believe in using packing post op and was the only surgeon who told me he wouldn't have to break my nose. I finally committed to the rhinoplasty in July.

Absolutely zero pain through the entire process: I had no bruising, no discolorations, no bleeding and no post op sickness or infections. (Let me just say this is not normal; I wouldn’t call myself a fast healer. I bruise easily, and it took me 3 weeks to recover from wisdom extractions.)

The day of surgery I went home with the cast and gauze taped under the nose to catch any bleeding, but I didn't have any bleeding so the gauze came off the next day. I had the cast on for 7 days, and I was functioning as if nothing ever happened after 24 hours. I didn't even need the pain pills because I didn't feel any pain, so I stopped taking them after the 3rd day.

On the 7th day he removed my cast, my nose was perfect underneath, no noticeable scaring, just 2 incision points that you have to really look under my nostrils to see, and the swelling from the cast disappeared that evening.

To this day, not a single friend or family member (not even my own mother!) has any idea that I have had anything done because he gave me the nose that I should have been born with. My ethnic nose was way too masculine and wide for my face; it had a large bulbous tip that hooked downward, as well as a noticeable bump from my profile. I am a very petite person so now I have a matching tiny nose, with the cutest slope, no bulky profile bump, and a feminine tip. Also, now I can breathe so much better, I didn't know that I wasn't breathing right before! It’s only been a month but the results just continue to get better and better, day by day. It changed my entire face, my husband is in love with the results, everyone tells me that I look amazing every single day but because it’s so natural, no one can pin point what is different.

I didn't initially want to keep it a secret, I always said that I wouldn't deny it if anyone asked, but so far since the look is so natural no one has asked me if I had anything done. This is the happiest I have ever felt about my appearance, definitely worth it!

I really like his overall results, they are very even and you can tell he pays attention to detail. Did you really pay 4500 though? His office says his start at 6000. Did you get a discount? I am just wondering. Your nose is PERFECT thanks.
Ur new nose I perfect! I want it lol seriously I do :) happy for u
Your new look is so natural and beautiful!! :)
John T Nguyen, Sugar Land Plastic Surgery

The surgery center has the nicest most helpful staff, they put me at ease on the day of surgery and called me all 6 days after surgery to check on me. All my questions were answered at the consultation. Extremely thorough practice.