Best Breast Doc in the Country - Sugar Land, TX

Dr. Horndeski explained in great detail his...

Dr. Horndeski explained in great detail his technique of lifting and reducing breasts. He even has pictures of actual procedure of how he does it. The before and after pictures are unbelievable! I thoroughly researched the different types of techniques available here and abroad; and his results are nothing short of amazing! There is nothing like his technique out there. I am so pleased with my results. My scars are invisible. I especially love the fact that I didn't end up with a vertical scar! Love it!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Horndeski was easy to talk to. He listened patiently to my concerns and his staff was super friendly and made me feel at ease.

Im also interested would you please give info as to what the 7100 included? Thank you and congrats..
Im currently a 36 DD and want to have the ultimate lift. I want my breast to be perky where I dont have to wear a bra with certain dresses.. After your surgery are you able to wear dresses or shirts that do not require a bra and look perky?

Hi, do you have any pics available?

How much did it cost?
I'm going to him April 3rd. I have been researching this for about 10yrs and can't wait to get my new boobs!
I have seen pictures of his work and his technique of lifting without a vertical scar look awesome!
I am thinking of using Dr. Horndeski as well. Good to hear about someone that was so happy with his work. What did you think about the surgical center? I am a little concerned with the surgical center versus being in the hospital.

Thank you for sharing your story with us here on RealSelf.  I am so happy that you are loving your results.

Enjoy the new perkies:)  When did you have this done?