I Had Lipo Freeze Today! - Studio City, CA

Well Im sure a lot of people are aware of what...

Well Im sure a lot of people are aware of what Lipo Freeze is, so in a nutshell its pretty much like coolsculpting. However, its much, MUCH less expensive.... After "A LOT" of research I decided to go with Lipo Freeze. I love this site called Lifebooker wich offered a really good deal on the procedure so I decided that was my sign to go for it.

It is a time consuming process and my procedures took about four hours. I had my back, abdomen, triceps and love handles treated. It is like a cold suction cup that sucks in the fat and freezes it. The suction was pretty strong and was kind of pinchy at times but the suction was always adjusted to my comfort level, and gradually made stronger as my skin numbed from the cold. It takes about 30-90 days to start seeing the results but I have full faith in the process. I have seen the end results of Lipo Freeze and I am impressed. Lipo Freeze is a procedure that targets fat cells for destruction and natural elimination. I like the fact it is non-invasive. I am already starting to bruise a little where the suction occurred but that is natural and I was advised I might bruise. Im already using my vitamin K cream.

Today is Day 4

I had little to no bruising. However, I did find that days one through three felt a little like I had been lifting weights, and felt a little residual muscle soreness in my back area. Monday I went to my Spa and sat in the infrared sauna for 45 minutes. I was advised the infrared helps to break down the toxins faster. Hey anything I can do to speed along the process I'm going for it. I am also exercising, and eating very healthy so I am not just depending on this procedure. If you saw my pictures you can see I have a lot of back fat, so I am really hoping this works. I will add pictures once a month so you can see my progress. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

LIPOFreeze Video

Hi this is a video of the exact procedure I had! ;)
NuAge Aesthetics

Love, Love, Love Tiwilla. She walked me through the entire procedure. I watched a movie, and chatted with her at my leisure. I was very comfortable, and relaxed the entire time. It was a great experience. She called me the next day to follow-up, and see how I was feeling. I would recommend her highly. http://nuageaesthetics.com/lipofreeze/

Any results ? It's been 3 monhs
Hi everyone here are some answers to your questions. PRICE: I got a great deal from a website called lifebooker.com they offer 60%-80% off regular prices on beauty treatments. So, when I saw the price I JUMPED at the deal. I have a girlfriend who had it done and it took about 60 days to really start seeing a difference. So yes, that is a crazy insane low price, but I suspect it is because not a lot of people are familiar with it yet, so I got lucky. Procedure Time: Small areas are 15 minutes, and large areas are 1 hour. Therefore, my triceps, and inner thighs were 15 minutes. My abdomen and back were each treated for an hour. I understand with cool sculpting it is an hour each area. However, for quadruple the price I think NOT. The treatment time is shorter but you are also treated twice. I will have two treatments 30 days apart. I just had my first and my second will be next month. I think the proof will be in the pudding as they say. I will be taking pictures again one month from my first treatment and another 1-month after my second treatment. I have had many types of beauty procedures, and I will attest, paying more, does not mean you get more. That is why I posted pictures to keep it honest, so you will be the judge over the next 60-90 days ;) x-ing my fingers...
Same question regarding pricing, all that for $1K??? HOw long do they keep the suction cup in each area?
All for $1000? why so cheap? any other expenses?
Can't wait to see results. I have similar issues with my back too! Hope it works.