Breast Augmentation - Stuart, FL

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Villar...

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Villar over 10 years ago, and they still look and feel amazing! Dr. Villar and his staff are just incredible. He has the same staff that he had when we first met in 1993 when i had an upper blethpharoplasty performed by him. And my eyelids still look great 20 years later! As the time approaches, I have every intention of seeing Dr. Villar for the mini facelift that will be the next step in my journey. He is a truly wonderful Plastic Surgeon and a terriffic person.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Amazing!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor. We would love to hear more, especially since your many years post op!

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.