I Had a Wonderful Experience, and I Am Very Happy with my Breast Augmentation. - Stony Brook, NY

My name is Caroline and I would say to any woman...

My name is Caroline and I would say to any woman out there wondering about getting Breast Implants to go see Dr. Epstein.

I always wanted to have bigger breast, but was scared to actually get it done. After my consult with Dr. Epstein I had no worries and trusted him to perform my surgery.

I had breast augmentation 3 weeks ago on 11/9/11, and I feel GREAT! I am so happy with my results. I had no worries on my surgery day. Than after my surgery, I followed the 24 hour rapid recovery instructions. I never needed to take any pain killer's and the best part there were no drains and I wasn't wrapped up. My incisions were closed with steri-strips. After a little rest, I was home and back to my normal duties as a stay at home mother and housewife that same day.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein along with his staff are WONDERFUL and very kind. I went for my free consult and was so impressed by the Vectra 3-D simulation. This allowed me to actually visualize how I would look after surgery. Dr. Epstein carefully measured my breast to select an impant size that looked natural. Dr. Epstein exceeded all my expectations. Now when I look at myself I say "WOW, this is the size I should've had my whole life".

Glad this went well for you! What sort of implants did you go with?