Excellent Post Gastric Bypass Tummy Tuck - Stony Brook, NY

After my gastric bypass operation, I lost about...

After my gastric bypass operation, I lost about 120lbs and asked Dr. Epstein about the tummy tuck. He suggested some ways to give me the best post-surgical look available for me and he worked with me until I was ready for the surgery (which meant losing some more weight on my part). The end results were fantastic. Dr. Epstein took extreme care in satisfying my concerns regarding scars and post-operative pain. I have to say that my full-circumferential tummy tuck recovery was less painful and quicker than the gastric bypass itself.

Hey Jason,

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your journey.

You have gone through an amazing transformation with the weight loss and tummy tuck.  Did you take any before and after pics you would care to share?

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein and his staff were very professional and made me feel as if I was their most important patient. Every member of his staff was extremely caring and genuinely interested in my surgery and my satisfaction. The office is run like no other that I have seen. Dr. Epstein himself is very approachable. He takes tremendous pride in his work and it appears that his number one objective is to simply make you 100% happy with the outcome of the surgery.